Windows 10: Word 2019; Status Bar missing

Discus and support Word 2019; Status Bar missing in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I find that today I do not have a status bar in MSWord - so no page count, zoom,etc.: word 2019 I am not aware of doing anything to change any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ALANGR, May 10, 2020.

1. ALANGR Win User

Word 2019; Status Bar missing

I find that today I do not have a status bar in MSWord - so no page count, zoom,etc.: word 2019

I am not aware of doing anything to change any options; any ideas on how to get the SB back? Has the default window size changed (and if so how would |I reset it)?

Thanks anyone

WinVer 1909/18363.778

:)

ALANGR, May 10, 2020
  2. mapozt Win User

Missing Status Bar

same issue, tried all suggestions, status bar still missing

mapozt, May 10, 2020
  3. bliemp Win User
    Nokia Belle 808 missed call on status bar

Hi.

I have a problem with my 808 and the missed calls symbol in the status bar. Whatever I do (e.g.. deleting the missed call list) the status bar always shows the missed call symbol, although there is certainly no missed call.

Does anyone know a solution to that?

BR

bliemp, May 10, 2020
  4. Word 2019; Status Bar missing

Unable to view status bar

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you able to access other icons on the task bar?

• Did you turned off, system icon?
    This might occur when the system icon is turned off.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search area on the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select the System option.

• Select Notification and action center.

• Select Turn on/off system icon.

• Turn on the icon which you want to view on your status bar.
    For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Word 2019; Status Bar missing

1. Word 2019; Status Bar missing - Similar Threads - Word 2019 Status

2. word 2019 not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    word 2019 not opening: I cant open word or open any documents at all, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2019-not-opening/2e0ad4a6-a94c-4c5b-98b2-5a93babe80b9
  3. Missing Status Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Status Bar: I recently had to reset my windows 10 pc. Everything is working better and properly except my status bar is missing. I have already looked and the "show status bar" optioned is checked. Need help please and thank you....
  4. Commands in Word 2019

in Cortana
    Commands in Word 2019: I am using the voice recognition system. When I give the command to capitalise [caps WORD] it simply writes camps followed by the word NOT capitalised. I can't see why it does not work. I'd be grateful for any suggestions....
  5. Missing Backup Status Overlays...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Missing Backup Status Overlays...: Good Day, For a while my Overlays stopped appearing on my files (I use Norton 360). I did everything the chat boards recommended to get them back but nothing worked. The files are being backed up; I checked the backup drive for several files and they are there and...
  6. Language & Word 2019

Language & Word 2019: Ok so I got this weird problem with my language setting it is set that I have only 2 languages .. Arabic and English ! Surprisingly When I click alt-shift I got 4 languages ... French,2Arabic And English ... I have to swap between em all over! I went to keyboard and language...
  7. Timed 'open' status on Word documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Timed 'open' status on Word documents: Hello all, Often I get up from my work desk to have a coffee, or lunch etc and I forget to close the word document I'm amending or creating. This is bad, but it happens. OK, I could make the desktop hibernate after a few minutes, but that's inconvenient. All I really need...
  8. missing words

missing words: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click....
  9. Missing Free Space in Status bar Network & Local Drives after AU

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing Free Space in Status bar Network & Local Drives after AU: Used to be, when I highlight/select a disk in This PC or Network, the status bar at the bottom of the window would show Free Space (and I think total space) on that disk. After AU, all it says in the status bar is "X items 1 item selected". AND on Network drives, if I...
  10. Remove Language in status bar

in Windows 10 Support
    Remove Language in status bar: In status bar is present language in use: ENG or ITA etc.. In windows 7 its possible remove this and in windows 10 ? Thank Hispa 11956