Windows 10: Word 2019; Status Bar missing

Discus and support Word 2019; Status Bar missing in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I find that today I do not have a status bar in MSWord - so no page count, zoom,etc.: word 2019 I am not aware of doing anything to change any... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ALANGR, May 10, 2020.

1. ALANGR Win User

Word 2019; Status Bar missing

I find that today I do not have a status bar in MSWord - so no page count, zoom,etc.: word 2019

I am not aware of doing anything to change any options; any ideas on how to get the SB back? Has the default window size changed (and if so how would |I reset it)?

Thanks anyone

WinVer 1909/18363.778

:)

ALANGR, May 10, 2020
  2. mapozt Win User

Missing Status Bar

same issue, tried all suggestions, status bar still missing

mapozt, May 10, 2020
  3. bliemp Win User
    Nokia Belle 808 missed call on status bar

Hi.

I have a problem with my 808 and the missed calls symbol in the status bar. Whatever I do (e.g.. deleting the missed call list) the status bar always shows the missed call symbol, although there is certainly no missed call.

Does anyone know a solution to that?

BR

bliemp, May 10, 2020
  4. Word 2019; Status Bar missing

Unable to view status bar

Hi,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

To assist you better, please provide few details.

• Are you able to access other icons on the task bar?

• Did you turned off, system icon?
    This might occur when the system icon is turned off.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type Settings in the search area on the task bar and select
      Settings.

• Select the System option.

• Select Notification and action center.

• Select Turn on/off system icon.

• Turn on the icon which you want to view on your status bar.
    For any query related to Windows Operating System, feel free to post on Microsoft Community.

Santosh_Rai, May 10, 2020
Thema:

Word 2019; Status Bar missing

1. Word 2019; Status Bar missing - Similar Threads - Word 2019 Status

2. Word Doesn't Open A Fiile in an Idle Window + Status Bar Disappears

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word Doesn't Open A Fiile in an Idle Window + Status Bar Disappears: Hi, I am using Windows-10 Version 2004 (OS Build 19041-964) and Office-365. Of late, I am having a couple of issues with Word. In the past, when we close a word document, Word Application remains open, call this Idle Window. When I open any Word document, it is used to be...
  3. Status bar of File Explorer is missing Time/Date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Status bar of File Explorer is missing Time/Date: I came across the following post, but is locked for replies. I would like share with everyone that a feedback is now submitted in case others miss this feature too and would like to upvote. Thanks to DAHstra Original post: Windows 10 File Explorer Time/Date missing in...
  4. Restore Status Bar at bottom of my Word docs

Restore Status Bar at bottom of my Word docs: When a Word doc is in full-screen view the Status Bar at the bottom of the screen appears. When I reduce the size of the doc on screen, the Status Bar disappears. This has only started happening within the past day. Prior to this, I have been able to display multiple docs on...
  5. Restore Status Bar at bottom of my Word docs

in Windows 10 Support
    Restore Status Bar at bottom of my Word docs: When a Word doc is in full-screen view the Status Bar at the bottom of the screen appears. When I reduce the size of the doc on screen, the Status Bar disappears. This has only started happening within the past day. Prior to this, I have been able to display multiple docs on...
  6. Word icons missing from Word docs in Office 2019

Word icons missing from Word docs in Office 2019: 1.New ThinkPad X1 Carbon with Windows 10 2.Installed Office 2010 - everything fine 3.Installed Office 2019 still all good 4.Uninstalled Word and Excel 2010 - no problems 5.After some weeks Office 2019 turned into Office 2016 and Word docs became generic plain icons but still...
  7. word 2019 not opening

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    word 2019 not opening: I cant open word or open any documents at all, what should i do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-2019-not-opening/2e0ad4a6-a94c-4c5b-98b2-5a93babe80b9
  8. Missing Status Bar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Missing Status Bar: I recently had to reset my windows 10 pc. Everything is working better and properly except my status bar is missing. I have already looked and the "show status bar" optioned is checked. Need help please and thank you....
  9. Commands in Word 2019

in Cortana
    Commands in Word 2019: I am using the voice recognition system. When I give the command to capitalise [caps WORD] it simply writes camps followed by the word NOT capitalised. I can't see why it does not work. I'd be grateful for any suggestions....
  10. Language & Word 2019

in Windows 10 Customization
    Language & Word 2019: Ok so I got this weird problem with my language setting it is set that I have only 2 languages .. Arabic and English ! Surprisingly When I click alt-shift I got 4 languages ... French,2Arabic And English ... I have to swap between em all over! I went to keyboard and language...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word status bar missing