Windows 10: Word 365. Mail Merge

Discus and support Word 365. Mail Merge in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; G'day, When I open a new document in Word 365. I cannot see the Mail Merge Tab. Please could somebody tell me where I can find it. Cheers Perry... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by Aussie Perry, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Word 365. Mail Merge

G'day,

When I open a new document in Word 365. I cannot see the Mail Merge Tab. Please could somebody tell me where I can find it.

Cheers Perry

:)

Aussie Perry, Sep 6, 2019

2. Email mail merge

Hi Joan,

To assist you with your concern, we need to ask you a few questions:

• What email are you referring to?
    • Are you using Outlook.com, Outlook 2013/2016, or Mail app?
    • Are you using Office 2013 or Office 2016?

For more information regarding Mail Merge, we suggest that you check on the links below:

Let us know so that we can further help.

Marivel Man, Sep 6, 2019
  3. Spell Checker not working in Mail or Word Windows 10

The spelling checker is working in my Windows 10 Mail, and gives suggest corrections in a list, but there is no ADD function shown, to add the word to a custom dictionary. Office 365 Spell checker has this capability and saves the 'new' word to 'custom.dic'
    and 'roamingdefault.dic. Mail seems to have this function, as the 'misspelt' word is at the bottom of the suggested alternatives but with a + in front of it. I assume this will then add it to a Mail custom dictionary but I can find no reference to what its
    file name is or where is it located, so I cannot go and edit it, which I can do with the Office 365 dictionary.

Regards,

Ed

Fleetchief, Sep 6, 2019
  4. Word 365. Mail Merge

Mail Merge duplicating field

Hi,

The duplication when printing the mail merge may be caused by incorrect settings. For us to provide better assistance, we would like to ask for additional information:

• Which version of Microsoft Office are you using?
    • Can you please provide a screenshot of the issue?
    • What Office app are you using to print the mail merge?
    • What build and version of Windows 10 are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Jennifer Cha, Sep 6, 2019
Thema:

Word 365. Mail Merge

1. Word 365. Mail Merge - Similar Threads - Word 365 Mail

2. MS Word 365 mail merge data source using tab file with over 1,600 fields

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Word 365 mail merge data source using tab file with over 1,600 fields: Hi, when trying mail merge with over 1,600 fields example is 1,930 Word 365 asks for delimiter and throws up an error that there are too many columns in row 1 header information.There appears to be 2 bugs, the first needing a delimiter to be selected and the second that it...
  3. MS Word 365 mail merge data source using tab file with over 1,600 fields

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word 365 mail merge data source using tab file with over 1,600 fields: Hi, when trying mail merge with over 1,600 fields example is 1,930 Word 365 asks for delimiter and throws up an error that there are too many columns in row 1 header information.There appears to be 2 bugs, the first needing a delimiter to be selected and the second that it...
  4. Merging in Mailing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Merging in Mailing: Trying to merge info onto envelopes in "Mailing" A message jumps up 'Catastrophic Error' Went to Updates ,Restarted , nothing helps Need Help ASAP. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/merging-in-mailing/4b6f16ef-556f-4988-975a-83f23ec18c8e
  5. Outlook Mail in Word 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Mail in Word 365: RE OUTLOOK MAIL IN WORD 365 I am not receiving mail in my account. I can send but not receive. Have I missed something- a setting maybe. Can anyone advise? thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-in-word-365/80ddae3d-5a21-4970-b2e8-964cc6359225
  6. Mail Merge in Microsoft Word

Mail Merge in Microsoft Word: The mail merge in my Microsoft Word Program suddenly quit being able to make labels or envelopes. If I click on either of those options, it just grinds away and never allows me to continue. It will do directories and letters....
  7. WYSIWYG problem formatting envelopes in Word mail-merge

in Microsoft Office and 365
    WYSIWYG problem formatting envelopes in Word mail-merge: I'm trying to address some envelopes (8.5"W x 6"H) with addresses from an Excel spreadsheet. The merge works fine, and the placement of the text on the envelopes is fine inside the editing view. In Print Preview, however, while the text displays correctly an imported JPG is...
  8. Office 365 Word: Mail Merge - Is it Supported for editing if the Source file is Saved in a...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Office 365 Word: Mail Merge - Is it Supported for editing if the Source file is Saved in a...: I have an existing thread https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_word-mso_win10-mso_o365b/office-365-word-mail-merge-is-it-supported-for/3b27814f-6a67-4b4f-8bf6-65d324eb3dc8?page=3&rtAction=1573368186357 and was advised by MS Moderator to re-post my...
  9. Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Merge multiple mail accounts into one in outlook 365: Bought a new PC and installed office 365 on it. All is good except an outlook issue. I have 3 different gmail addresses. Now in out look, I get 3 sets of folders for each - as an example, I have 3 inboxes for each of them. On my old computer I had only one Inbox and all mail...
  10. using mail merge with word 2016

using mail merge with word 2016: Trying to print labels using Mail Merge. The addresses once entered in a word document should print out onto commercially available pages of labels. Using eg. L7160 ( 3 columns of 7 rows) I find that the labels do not line up with the labels page. The final row at the bottom...