Windows 10: Word 365 splits the table

Discus and support Word 365 splits the table in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I started using Word 365 version 16.0.11328.20 I encountered an issue. The tables get split on the page. For example, a few lines get to the next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Fire, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Fire Win User

Word 365 splits the table

When I started using Word 365 version 16.0.11328.20 I encountered an issue. The tables get split on the page. For example, a few lines get to the next page. What should I change?

:)

2. excel in word 365

Excel tables can be opened in Word. I have done it many times with 7 and 10. Now that I have 365 it can open but freezes. My office manager has the same program but she can reopen the excel table.

Mary Katherine Dean, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Jan 21, 2020
  4. esmorax Win User

Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

Word 365 splits the table [​IMG]

-

esmorax, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Word 365 splits the table - Similar Threads - Word 365 splits

2. Working with tables in MS Word.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Working with tables in MS Word.: I was going to create a doc file with tables and ultimately output a webpage. But getting the table to the dimensions I want is tricky or impossible. By default it looks like the table's width is about 1/3 of the page. I managed to center the table in the page. But when I...
  3. Dictation commands in Word 365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dictation commands in Word 365: Dictation in Word 365: Commands, such as "period" or new line" worked two days ago but no longer work. I can dictate my text, but when I use Edit commands they are typed out as text instead of being implemented....
  4. Dictation commands in Word 365

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Dictation commands in Word 365: Dictation in Word 365: Commands, such as "period" or new line" worked two days ago but no longer work. I can dictate my text, but when I use Edit commands they are typed out as text instead of being implemented....
  5. Word 365 Table Currency Formula Adding A Space After Dollar Sign

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 365 Table Currency Formula Adding A Space After Dollar Sign: Hi. I have been working in Word tables for years, but I have not seen this problem until now. I sometimes use the Formula functionality located in the table Layout section in the Data group. To tally up a list of prices, I use the =SUM(ABOVE) formula, then select the Dollar...
  6. How to rotate a table on Word

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to rotate a table on Word: I read this article how to rotate a table in Word on Enhau because I was facing difficulty in rotating the table in Microsoft word but the article is too technical for me. So can anyone explain me in easy words?...
  7. Saving Word Documents in 365

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Saving Word Documents in 365: I have a recently re-installed Windows 10 with all Updates. 2004 (OS Build 1904-508) When deciding whether to use my Office 2010 or not, I decided to take the plunge and purchase 365 Office. Part of the reason for the re-install was that my Files and Folders were in a total...
  8. Word in mICROSOFT 365

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Word in mICROSOFT 365: UNABLE TO OPEN DOCUMENTS ATTACHED TO EMAIL'; UNABLE TO FORMAT WORD DOCUMENTS WHAT IS "ONE TOUCH" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-in-microsoft-365/64255afd-0c76-43bd-9e80-7f4df7b59bcf
  9. Outlook Mail in Word 365

in Windows 10 Customization
    Outlook Mail in Word 365: RE OUTLOOK MAIL IN WORD 365 I am not receiving mail in my account. I can send but not receive. Have I missed something- a setting maybe. Can anyone advise? thks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-mail-in-word-365/80ddae3d-5a21-4970-b2e8-964cc6359225
  10. Microsoft Word Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word Office 365: Does anyone have a way to restore a corrupt Word document? I've tried everything and I really need this document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/microsoft-word-office-365/51fde4cc-82e6-41f8-8520-82cc41422b5e