Windows 10: Word 365 Table Currency Formula Adding A Space After Dollar Sign

Discus and support Word 365 Table Currency Formula Adding A Space After Dollar Sign in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi. I have been working in Word tables for years, but I have not seen this problem until now. I sometimes use the Formula functionality located in the... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Stigg, Jun 3, 2021.

1. Stigg Win User

Word 365 Table Currency Formula Adding A Space After Dollar Sign

Hi. I have been working in Word tables for years, but I have not seen this problem until now. I sometimes use the Formula functionality located in the table Layout section in the Data group. To tally up a list of prices, I use the =SUM(ABOVE) formula, then select the Dollar currency format. It still works, but lately it has been inserting a space between the dollar sign and the price. So, for example. Instead of putting it like $146.35, it inserts it like $ 146.35. Does anyone know how to remove the space? I have made up a quick table with some figures and the total to show you what it is doing.

:)

Stigg, Jun 3, 2021

2. Word 365 splits the table

When I started using Word 365 version 16.0.11328.20 I encountered an issue. The tables get split on the page. For example, a few lines get to the next page. What should I change?

Fire龍正, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Sally C.S Win User
    Blank space in word

Change spacing between paragraphs for: Word for Office 365, Word 2019, Word 2016, Word 2013, please check this official link step by step:

https://support.office.com/en-ie/article/change...

Kind Regards,

"If you're afraid to ask, you risk not learning."

Sally C.S, Jun 3, 2021
  4. Word 365 Table Currency Formula Adding A Space After Dollar Sign

windows phone 8 office 365 word issues

Hi Clement-WP8,

First of all, are you accessing the file through the Word in the phone or are you going to a web browser and opening Office 365? If you are simply opening it in Word from your Office 365 location, then you are using the phone's mobile version of Word 2013.
    If you are using your browser, then you are using the Cloud-based version of Word.

While I'm not sure of your specific issue with formulas, but I do know that as great as the mobile version of Word or Excel 2013 is, including even more formulas available than the previous version, it is still a mobile version and cannot possibly contain
    ALL the features and functionality of a full-blown version of Excel on the desktop or Office 365. While it might work on your tablet, I doubt you will find it working on any phone device.

However, a tablet can usually mimic all the features and functionality of a desktop version. For instance, I believe my Word & Excel 2013 found in my Surface RT tablet does contain all the functions and functionality of the desktop version.

In the meantime, this does sound like an excellent candidate for the
    Windows Phone Suggestion Box
    . In your request, please include the exact formulas causing you problems.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

Word 365 Table Currency Formula Adding A Space After Dollar Sign

1. Word 365 Table Currency Formula Adding A Space After Dollar Sign - Similar Threads - Word 365 Table

2. Cursor disappears in Word table cells after pasting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cursor disappears in Word table cells after pasting: After pasting text into multiple table cells, the cursor disappears in all cells in the row that was pasted to. Even if the row has, for example 6 cells, but I pasted into 3 cells, the cursor disappears when clicking in any of the cells in the row. The same happens if I paste...
  3. Cursor disappears in Word table cells after pasting

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cursor disappears in Word table cells after pasting: After pasting text into multiple table cells, the cursor disappears in all cells in the row that was pasted to. Even if the row has, for example 6 cells, but I pasted into 3 cells, the cursor disappears when clicking in any of the cells in the row. The same happens if I paste...
  4. Working with tables in MS Word.

Working with tables in MS Word.: I was going to create a doc file with tables and ultimately output a webpage. But getting the table to the dimensions I want is tricky or impossible. By default it looks like the table's width is about 1/3 of the page. I managed to center the table in the page. But when I...
  5. changing dollar sign on keyboard

in Windows 10 Gaming
    changing dollar sign on keyboard: i have just purchased a surface laptop 4 with windows 11. i want to change the $ sign on the keyboard so that it types a british pound sterling symbol. is this possible and if so, how? thanks...
  6. changing dollar sign on keyboard

changing dollar sign on keyboard: i have just purchased a surface laptop 4 with windows 11. i want to change the $ sign on the keyboard so that it types a british pound sterling symbol. is this possible and if so, how? thanks...
  7. How to rotate a table on Word

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How to rotate a table on Word: I read this article how to rotate a table in Word on Enhau because I was facing difficulty in rotating the table in Microsoft word but the article is too technical for me. So can anyone explain me in easy words?...
  8. Adding to tables

Adding to tables: I want to add extra rows to a table - I went to help which said go to 'layout' and then ''table tools' I went to layout but there doesn't seem to be 'table tools' in it. Also How do I delete rows please Thank you RayTJ...
  9. Word 365 splits the table

Word 365 splits the table: When I started using Word 365 version 16.0.11328.20 I encountered an issue. The tables get split on the page. For example, a few lines get to the next page. What should I change?...
  10. Adding a table in notepad

Adding a table in notepad: How can I add a table in notepad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/adding-a-table-in-notepad/a73c888e-62a9-4f79-b214-6ad161c84331