Windows 10: Word 365 Title (same style as Msgbox for VBA) for Textbox? (w/o VBA)

Discus and support Word 365 Title (same style as Msgbox for VBA) for Textbox? (w/o VBA) in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Word 365 How to have a Title (same style as Msgbox for VBA) for Textbox ? I need to display, but NOT print, Date formula in a Shape (hyperlinked to... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by sunny123, Aug 18, 2021.

1. sunny123 Win User

Word 365 Title (same style as Msgbox for VBA) for Textbox? (w/o VBA)

Word 365 How to have a Title (same style as Msgbox for VBA) for Textbox ? I need to display, but NOT print, Date formula in a Shape (hyperlinked to hidden text in main body of Word) with Title for this formula. If I can use VBA, I would use a Msgbox with Title. Word Textbox can contain hyperlink but how to get it a Title ? I am hoping to find equivalent of MsgBox-Title. How else to display Title but NOT print ? Thanks Ahead!

:)

sunny123, Aug 18, 2021
  2. DaveM121 Win User

VBA textbox Powerpoint

Hi Tania1234zz

Thank you for that clairification . . .

Yes this can be done, VBA controls including TextBoxes have a property called TabIndex

If say you have 5 text boxes and you want to set the tab order, so the tab key moves through those text boxes, you just need to set the TabIndex order

When you select one of those textboxes do you see the properties panel?

If so, set TextBox1 tabIndex to 0 and set TextBox2 TabIndex to 1

If you do not see the Properties panel you can set the TabIndex in VBA code:

Me!TextBox1.TabIndex = 0

Me!TextBox2.TabIndex = 1

DaveM121, Aug 18, 2021
  3. VBA textbox Powerpoint

In slide show mode, the cursor is in vba textbox1, when the tab key is pressed the cursor moves to vba textbox2. The vba textbox1 does not disappear.

Tania1234zz, Aug 18, 2021
  4. BrooksyX Win User

Help with Excel VBA Problem?

Can someone help me code the following VBA problem:

"Assume you have a mailing list file. This file is currently the active workbook, and the active worksheet of this book has full name in coloumn starting in cell A1, with the last name last and everything in uppercase letters (such as STEPHEN E. LEE). Write a sub that counts the number of names in the list with last name LEE and then displays the count in a MsgBox. Not that there might be last names such as KLEE, which should not be counted."

Thanks!

BrooksyX, Aug 18, 2021
Thema:

1. Word 365 Title (same style as Msgbox for VBA) for Textbox? (w/o VBA) - Similar Threads - Word 365 Title

2. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    123456 vba: I follow this code, but data should be from excel, as input, help... Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.encodedna.com/css-tutorials/form/contact-form.htm"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set oIE =...
  3. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    123456 vba: I follow this code, but data should be from excel, as input, help... Option ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.encodedna.com/css-tutorials/form/contact-form.htm"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set oIE =...
  4. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    123456 vba: Set oHDoc =oIE.DocumentOption ExplicitConst sSiteName = "https://www.test.com/"Private Sub CommandButton1_Click Dim oIE As Object Dim oHDoc As HTMLDocument Set oIE = CreateObject"InternetExplorer.Application" ' Open Internet Explorer Browser and keep it visible. With oIE...
  5. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    123456 vba: How to automate already Opened IE browser using excel Macros?Steps:Step 1: Open VBA editor on a new excel file and create a new module.Step 2: Copy below code in the vba module.Sub accessExistingIEBrowser On Error Resume Next boolWindowFound = False Set...
  6. 123456 vba

in Windows 10 Gaming
    123456 vba: CodeOption ExplicitConst sURL = "https://www.a.com/css-tutorials/form/contact-form.htm"' Now, run the macro by clicking the hyper links.Private Sub Worksheet_FollowHyperlinkByVal Target As Hyperlink fillWebForm Target.Range.row End SubPrivate Sub fillWebFormiRow As Integer '...
  7. Windows 10 Word 365 File Name Time Stamp Automation w/o VBA

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Windows 10 Word 365 File Name Time Stamp Automation w/o VBA: This is achieved by Field-Code formula in 1st Paragraph (White Font). Word Save As will reflect this if Title is blank..... Thanks to dougrobbinsmvp@gmail.com for great support! Details in . https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...e-b9eab8e24213 184190
  8. Word 365 Conditional Text to depend on Document Title. How? (w/o VBA)

Word 365 Conditional Text to depend on Document Title. How? (w/o VBA): How to have conditional text based on Document Property Title ? Different text for empty Title or NOT-empty Title On Main body of Document, ⒈ inserted QuickPart-DocmentProperty. ⒉ Define Bookmark DocPropTitle. ⒊Code as follows [CODE]{IF { REF DocPropTitle } <>""...
  9. VBA code

in Windows 10 Customization
    VBA code: I have been working on program in VBA code. I have been able to access with alt F11. Now I am unable to view my code. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/vba-code/e9ef2778-957d-4354-8346-458793521d8b
  10. VBA Forms textbox Date format locale problem

VBA Forms textbox Date format locale problem: I'm using Excel VBA and an MSForms Textbox, bound to a worksheet cell containing a UK fiscal year date value of 6th April of some year I simply want to display this date in a Forms Textbox, formatted in my locale style - dd/mm/yyyy OR dd mmm yyyy I can find no way to...