Windows 10: Word and Excel program tools print is very small

Discus and support Word and Excel program tools print is very small in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am running windows 10. When I open Word or Excel, the tool bars show up in extremely small print. Is there any way that I can enlarge the tool bar... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by VanGoGan, Aug 6, 2020.

1. VanGoGan Win User

Word and Excel program tools print is very small

I am running windows 10. When I open Word or Excel, the tool bars show up in extremely small print. Is there any way that I can enlarge the tool bar display? The build number is 18362.959

:)

VanGoGan, Aug 6, 2020

2. Word, Excel and Adobe wont print

To further troubleshoot your printing concern, we suggest that you create a test user profile. Using the test user profile, try to print an Excel, Word and Adobe file.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• On Search, type Setting then hit the Enter key.
    • On Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the user profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.
    Please take note if you will experience the printing issue on TEST user.

We will be waiting for your response.

Darleen Pen, Aug 6, 2020
  3. Printing Problem (Word, Excel only) after windows 10 upgrade

I've upgraded to Windows 10 and now can't print from Word or Excel. But I can print from Windows Mail and Internet Explorer.

Excel will just print grid lines and no data. Word 2010 will print the watermark ("Draft") on a document but no text is printed. Both these documents printed fine before the upgrade.

I have a Kyocera Mita FS1030D printer, and have done a driver upgrade. (And if it was a driver problem, why does Windows Mail and IE print OK, but Word and Excel won't?)

Suggestions please - I run a small business that writes reports in Word, so I can't have this problem continuing for long. I really don't want to admit defeat and revert to windows 7

Many thanks

Duncan

DuncanLaurence, Aug 6, 2020
  4. PatSzweda Win User

PRINTING LABEL IN WORD FROM AN EXCEL SPREADSHEET

We are trying to print labels in word from a spreadsheet in Excel. We have tried copying the spreadsheet to a recipient list but can not get it to work. Is there a way to import the spreadsheet and not retype the information?

PatSzweda, Aug 6, 2020
Thema:

1. Word and Excel program tools print is very small - Similar Threads - Word Excel program

2. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  3. Nonfunction Printer Definition in the Microsoft Office Program Print Dialog in Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nonfunction Printer Definition in the Microsoft Office Program Print Dialog in Word and Excel: Microsoft: The first printer definition tile Brother MFC-J6545DW Printer Delete 1 Document waiting is non-functional, does not show up in the Settings->Printers and Scanners Dialog so cannot be Managed, Removed or Expose it's Queue. The status mouse over which I couldn't...
  4. Nonfunction Printer Definition in the Microsoft Office Program Print Dialog in Word and Excel

Nonfunction Printer Definition in the Microsoft Office Program Print Dialog in Word and Excel: Microsoft: The first printer definition tile Brother MFC-J6545DW Printer Delete 1 Document waiting is non-functional, does not show up in the Settings->Printers and Scanners Dialog so cannot be Managed, Removed or Expose it's Queue. The status mouse over which I couldn't...
  5. Nonfunction Printer Definition in the Microsoft Office Program Print Dialog in Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  6. Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?

Why Are PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook Icons So Small?: *Shock Tiny [img] 166429
  7. very small print

in Windows 10 Customization
    very small print: how to enlarge print https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-small-print/5a48e2d4-2f81-478e-b9b6-1cafb4af8b28
  8. Excel and word 365 not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel and word 365 not printing: Hi, I have a strange issue where only certain Office 365 products will not print to a network printer. Other applications (ie Chrome, PDF, MS Powerpoint, Word) will print with no issues. The issue happens with Excel 365, Outlook 365. I can see the job going to the...
  9. Windows10- random programs have small words...

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10- random programs have small words...: I need this fixed asap, I just bought this laptop today from BestBuy and this is ridiculous! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-random-programs-have-small-words/9948e280-e591-4af5-adc0-1cdff988af65
  10. printing labels from excel using Word.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    printing labels from excel using Word.: I have set up the labels, and need 4 pages to print, however only the first one prints. I looked in properties, and in the details section, it shows "pages 1" In a previous version, set up for different information, it shows "pages 4" and prints all my pages. How do I...