Windows 10: Word and new windows update

Discus and support Word and new windows update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I finally had to uninstall windows 10 since my computer would not function after the last update, it kept locking up, I had no choice, and I knew I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by KWEEKS182, Aug 20, 2018.

1. KWEEKS182 Win User

Word and new windows update

I finally had to uninstall windows 10 since my computer would not function after the last update, it kept locking up, I had no choice, and I knew I would loose some things, I didn't think about backing it up in safe mode...I an no longer find Microsoft word. Did I loose it?

:)

KWEEKS182, Aug 20, 2018
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Word and new windows update :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 20, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 20, 2018
  4. btarunr Win User

Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Aug 20, 2018
Thema:

1. Word and new windows update - Similar Threads - Word update

2. Issue with MS Word after installation of 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with MS Word after installation of 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: After the installation of update KB5036893 MSWord is no longer working properly. In short: 1 an MS Word document created with a right click is not editable, 2 when creating the document from the MS Word the document is editable, but after saving it in a folder, it is not...
  3. Issue with MS Word after installation of 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with MS Word after installation of 2024-04 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Version...: After the installation of update KB5036893 MSWord is no longer working properly. In short: 1 an MS Word document created with a right click is not editable, 2 when creating the document from the MS Word the document is editable, but after saving it in a folder, it is not...
  4. Windows were update was successful but word was not updated what could be the problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows were update was successful but word was not updated what could be the problem: I have a problem updating Microsoft office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-were-update-was-successful-but-word-was/8c58a7e7-21f8-42da-971e-c3d04129257c
  5. Windows were update was successful but word was not updated what could be the problem

Windows were update was successful but word was not updated what could be the problem: I have a problem updating Microsoft office https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-were-update-was-successful-but-word-was/8c58a7e7-21f8-42da-971e-c3d04129257c
  6. Windows were update was successful but word was not updated what could be the problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating: Recently, as in about a 2 weeks ago, my progress for game achievements plus awards like bronze silver on etc on Microsoft Mahjong stopped updating on my laptop. for example, microsoft solitaire collection, extreme altitude, clear 100 tripeaks boards, I have completed about 10...
  8. Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating

Microsoft Mahjong, ultimate word game awards and achieving not updating: Recently, as in about a 2 weeks ago, my progress for game achievements plus awards like bronze silver on etc on Microsoft Mahjong stopped updating on my laptop. for example, microsoft solitaire collection, extreme altitude, clear 100 tripeaks boards, I have completed about 10...
  9. Windows 10 speech-to-text and updating pre-defined fields in a Microsoft Word document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 speech-to-text and updating pre-defined fields in a Microsoft Word document: Using Microsoft Windows 10 speech-to-text, how do you update a Microsoft Word document with pre-defined fields? For example, we have a form with 10 fields, such as the person’s name, address, telephone number, etc. Using speech-to-text, how does the speaker ensure that the...
  10. Windows 10 speech-to-text and updating pre-defined fields in a Microsoft Word document

Windows 10 speech-to-text and updating pre-defined fields in a Microsoft Word document: Using Microsoft Windows 10 speech-to-text, how do you update a Microsoft Word document with pre-defined fields? For example, we have a form with 10 fields, such as the person’s name, address, telephone number, etc. Using speech-to-text, how does the speaker ensure that the...