Windows 10: word application

Discus and support word application in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi , I've got a problem in my WORD app , it is always appear a message of an error in the application that prevent word from working , and then I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MryamAlpasheti, May 25, 2021.

1. word application

Hi , I've got a problem in my WORD app , it is always appear a message of an error in the application that prevent word from working , and then I am forced to choose " repair now " option or " cancel " , I have tried a lot of ways but it is not working at all !please help me !

:)

MryamAlpasheti, May 25, 2021

2. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, May 25, 2021
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, May 25, 2021
  4. Romel Ram Win User

word application

word isn't opening correctly

Hi Shelli,

There is a possibility that this is due to recent changes in the document or in the Word application itself. To properly isolate this issue, kindly verify the following:

• Any recent changes made on the computer prior to the issue?
    • Which version of Word application are you using?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done to isolate the issue?
    • Have you tried starting the Word application in safe mode?

We hope to hear from you soon.

Romel Ram, May 25, 2021
Thema:

word application

1. word application - Similar Threads - word application

2. Selected Text in Word Application is black.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Selected Text in Word Application is black.: Selected Text in Word is black. It is only happening in Word. Powerpoint, Excel and Notepad are working fine as earlier. My speech recognition is already disabled. I do not have any add-ins installed in Word. I tried the safe opening option as well. Nothing seems to work....
  3. Selected Text in Word Application is black.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Selected Text in Word Application is black.: Selected Text in Word is black. It is only happening in Word. Powerpoint, Excel and Notepad are working fine as earlier. My speech recognition is already disabled. I do not have any add-ins installed in Word. I tried the safe opening option as well. Nothing seems to work....
  4. PhoneLink-Can't copy and paste from Android text app, to any PC application like Word -...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    PhoneLink-Can't copy and paste from Android text app, to any PC application like Word -...: I set up the link between my Samsung phone S23 Ultra and my PC with Microsoft Windows 10, and I can view text messages on my PC through PhoneLink.. However, on my Galaxy Note 9 I was able to select text messages and copy them straight from the Android text app linked to my PC...
  5. PhoneLink-Can't copy and paste from Android text app, to any PC application like Word -...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PhoneLink-Can't copy and paste from Android text app, to any PC application like Word -...: I set up the link between my Samsung phone S23 Ultra and my PC with Microsoft Windows 10, and I can view text messages on my PC through PhoneLink.. However, on my Galaxy Note 9 I was able to select text messages and copy them straight from the Android text app linked to my PC...
  6. PhoneLink-Can't copy and paste from Android text app, to any PC application like Word -...

7. MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...

MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...: There are times wherein Microsoft Word 32-bit application hang-up during printing and no actual printing occurs. When I end the splwow64 process using the task manager, MSWord will respond again but it will occur again after performing few printing operations. I am using...
  8. MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Word 32-bit application crashed when trying to print using Kyocera Printer in a 64-bit...: There are times wherein Microsoft Word 32-bit application hang-up during printing and no actual printing occurs. When I end the splwow64 process using the task manager, MSWord will respond again but it will occur again after performing few printing operations. I am using...
  9. My microsoft word, exel, powerpoint etc is not opening. protocolhandler,exe - Application Error

My microsoft word, exel, powerpoint etc is not opening. protocolhandler,exe - Application Error: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application. Hi, I just got this error last week, I can't open my microsoft apps, I can't open my presentation. I have a reporting next week on science so please help me!...
  10. My microsoft word, exel, powerpoint etc is not opening. protocolhandler,exe - Application Error

in Cortana
    My microsoft word, exel, powerpoint etc is not opening. protocolhandler,exe - Application Error: The application was unable to start correctly 0xc0000142. Click OK to close the application. Hi, I just got this error last week, I can't open my microsoft apps, I can't open my presentation. I have a reporting next week on science so please help me!...