Windows 10: Word blocked

Discus and support Word blocked in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; I am blocked out of using Word (365). If I try to access my files I am told I must sign in first. But the sign in box will not allow any typing. If by... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by SusanRandIE, Dec 3, 2018.

1. Word blocked

I am blocked out of using Word (365). If I try to access my files I am told I must sign in first. But the sign in box will not allow any typing. If by chance it does, it then tells me I must use Windows Hello to sign in.

My renew is not due until January. What can possibly be going on?

:)

SusanRandIE, Dec 3, 2018
  2. aok2me Win User

Need Word Completion for Block Recognizer in WM6.5 for HTC HD2

I have an HD2 but the Block Recognizer is not available by default. I then found a way to go in the registry to turn it on. However, it does not have Word Completion. Is there a way to turn ON Word Completion for Block Recognizer in WM6.5 CE OS 5.2.21889
    (Build 21889.5.0.87)?

I tried this method below for WM6.1, but it does not work. First off, the there is not a Word Completion tab in WM6.5.

• After confirming that you have the box checked for "Suggest words when entering text" in the Word Completion tab found in Settings>Input.
    • Open up a new email or text message.
    • Go to the bottom of the screen and change your letter input method to Full QWERTY (using the down arrow next to the "pencil", "keyboard" , etc. icon).
    • In the bottom left hand corner of this Full QWERTY keyboard, just to the right of CAPS/shift button, is a button to toggle between T9 and ABC.
    • Click the button and make sure that T9 appears below ABC. Apparently the opposite appears as a default setting.
    • Switch back to Block Recognizer, Keyboard or Letter Recognizer and Word Completion should be active for you!

aok2me, Dec 3, 2018
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 3, 2018
  4. Word blocked

I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Dec 3, 2018
Thema:

Word blocked

1. Word blocked - Similar Threads - Word blocked

2. Are blocked words global or per article and article type?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Are blocked words global or per article and article type?: So many words that are blocked you literally can't say anything yet others can bypass the filters how do they do that? Is the AI blocking a global thing or can it be selective based on the article? I've notice if there is any words even remotely not related to the article it...
  3. Are blocked words global or per article and article type?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Are blocked words global or per article and article type?: So many words that are blocked you literally can't say anything yet others can bypass the filters how do they do that? Is the AI blocking a global thing or can it be selective based on the article? I've notice if there is any words even remotely not related to the article it...
  4. Why are many of my posts being blocked? I don't use any of the banned words or phrases.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are many of my posts being blocked? I don't use any of the banned words or phrases.: Why are many of my posts being blocked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-many-of-my-posts-being-blocked-i-dont-use/8b55b57f-7581-436e-ae9f-43cfe3790ea7
  5. Why are many of my posts being blocked? I don't use any of the banned words or phrases.

Why are many of my posts being blocked? I don't use any of the banned words or phrases.: Why are many of my posts being blocked? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-are-many-of-my-posts-being-blocked-i-dont-use/8b55b57f-7581-436e-ae9f-43cfe3790ea7
  6. Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word.: I have been getting the error Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word. We added the trusted location already in the trust center and it is still popping up afterwards in windows 10 enterprise. The only thing that has...
  7. Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word.: I have been getting the error Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word. We added the trusted location already in the trust center and it is still popping up afterwards in windows 10 enterprise. The only thing that has...
  8. Microsoft has blocked macros from running because the source of the file is untrusted in Word.

9. 'Your privacy, your choice' screen blocks word, excel & outlook. Cannot remove or bypass.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    'Your privacy, your choice' screen blocks word, excel & outlook. Cannot remove or bypass.: 'Your privacy, your choice' screen blocks word, excel & outlook. Cannot remove or bypass. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-privacy-your-choice-screen-blocks-word-excel/b9e8b942-4c4d-439d-a3e7-b408e18091c7
  10. 'Your privacy, your choice' screen blocks word, excel & outlook. Cannot remove or bypass.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    'Your privacy, your choice' screen blocks word, excel & outlook. Cannot remove or bypass.: 'Your privacy, your choice' screen blocks word, excel & outlook. Cannot remove or bypass. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/your-privacy-your-choice-screen-blocks-word-excel/b9e8b942-4c4d-439d-a3e7-b408e18091c7