Windows 10: Word calendar template

Discus and support Word calendar template in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am using a Word calendar template. I have created all my calendar entries and save it as a word document. However, each time I open the document it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Chatts17, Feb 17, 2019.

1. Chatts17 Win User

Word calendar template

I am using a Word calendar template. I have created all my calendar entries and save it as a word document. However, each time I open the document it keeps asking me to pick a month - just like a new template. Please help

:)

Chatts17, Feb 17, 2019

2. Lost custom Word 2016 templates

Where are my custom Word 2016 templates after reinstall?

After a Windows 10 update apparently caused application corruption, my Word 2016 displayed the "need to activate" error. Troubleshooting fix reinstalled Office! Now of course my custom document design templates are missing. Are they still in a folder somewhere?
    It will be days of work to reconstruct them, and will munge documents if I don't hae them.

ElleKayeme, Feb 17, 2019
  3. Lost custom Word 2016 templates

Your reply helped - sort of. I did find my old templates. However, folder names (your defaults, not mine) do not match those specified in the undated (!) support procedure article. There is no such place as "My Documents", and it would be useful to know
    the complete folder path so I can be sure if I've found the correct sub-folder location even though names don't match.

Also, the Default personal templates location box in Word 2016 File >
    Options >
    Save shows my original template folder, but those are not the templates displayed when I create a New Document. Yes, I checked both "Featured" and "Personal" (a distinction I do not even remember
    in my previous installation). So how do I put all my Word templates in one place?

I won't have time to work on this for a couple more days now.

ElleKayeme, Feb 17, 2019
  4. Edwin Win User

Word calendar template

Master Templates in Office?

Can you not open a specific template from jump lists?

Word calendar template [​IMG]

Edwin, Feb 17, 2019
Thema:

Word calendar template

1. Word calendar template - Similar Threads - Word calendar template

2. Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...
  3. Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...
  4. Changing the Word Document Template in Office Windows Suite 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the Word Document Template in Office Windows Suite 2021: Could I get simple step-by-step directions to create a word document template that will open automatically in Word Office Suite, NOT 365 with a specific font and margin settings, every time I open Word to create a new document?Thank you,Susan...
  5. Word templates

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word templates: I am using Microsoft 365.(Win 10) I use word a lot. This morning I opened Word and I usually see along the top several templates. Blank, and then single space and a few others. All gone except for Blank document What happened? Any suggestions? How do I create a custom...
  6. Custom Templates Not Showing in Word Opening Screem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Custom Templates Not Showing in Word Opening Screem: I just installed Office 365 on a new machine after using 2010 for years on another machine. I have not been able to get two custom templates to appear anywhere on Word's opening screen. I would like to have them right between Blank Document and Welcome to Word. How do I make...
  7. Problems with my Word & Excel templates. Windows 10

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Problems with my Word & Excel templates. Windows 10: I'm having ongoing issues with lots of things and details are here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/feedback/forum/fdbk_commsite-bug/problems-when-signing-in-andor-replying-to-posts/9c9626ef-23b4-4ac6-91b4-af902602d85e?tm=1580560977980 Item 4 of my thread relates to...
  8. Word Calendar Template

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word Calendar Template: I am using a Word calendar template. I have created all my calendar entries and save it as a word document. However, each time I open the document it keeps asking me to pick a month - just like a new template. Please help...
  9. Lost custom Word 2016 templates

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost custom Word 2016 templates: Where are my custom Word 2016 templates after reinstall? After a Windows 10 update apparently caused application corruption, my Word 2016 displayed the "need to activate" error. Troubleshooting fix reinstalled Office! Now of course my custom document design templates are...
  10. Event Templates available in Windows 10 Calendar App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Event Templates available in Windows 10 Calendar App: Hello Microsoft! I hope this message gets reviewed by the right product managers. I am a frequent user of the Windows 10 Calendar App. Although the app is very user friendly and useful, the event template icons are not Are there additional Event Templates available in...