Windows 10: "Word can't print due to a problem with the printer setup"

Discus and support "Word can't print due to a problem with the printer setup" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; All drivers are updated I've cleared the spooler. I have tried everything and everything says the printer is fine. It prints from other computers but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alyssa_022, Sep 23, 2019.

1. "Word can't print due to a problem with the printer setup"

All drivers are updated

I've cleared the spooler.

I have tried everything and everything says the printer is fine. It prints from other computers but once I updated my windows 10 I was unable to print and keep receiving the above message.

Please help!

:)

Alyssa_022, Sep 23, 2019

2. Word can't print due to a problem with the printer setup

Word can't print due to a problem with the printer setup. This is the error message I get. I have spoken with Canon and they tell me it is a problem with the Print Spooler. Do you have a fix please.

John Burberry

JohnBurberry, Sep 23, 2019
  3. Windows can't print due to a problem with the printer setup" Windows 10

Hi Olivia,

Thank you for posting in Community.

We understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to help you resolve the issue.

The error that you are receiving can be due to the following reasons:

• Your Printer Driver Is Damaged
    • The Windows Registry Has a Damaged Default Printer Entry
    • A Device Conflict Exists on the Printer Port
    • Files in the Windows Printing Subsystem Are Damaged

I would suggest that you refer to the article Error message: Windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup provided in the link below and check if it helps resolve your issue

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/329845

Also you can refer to the article Fix printer problems provided in the link below and check

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-printer-problems

Hope this information helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Sep 23, 2019
  4. SOCAMON Win User

"Word can't print due to a problem with the printer setup"

Unable to print using Word

• How have you connected the printer to your computer, Is it wired or wireless connection? Tried both and each time can print test pages but not from Word. I get this error message "Word cannot print due to an error with the
      current printer setup" So its not the printer as I can print from it using test so it must be Windows 10 as I was able to use the printer under Windows 7
    • Are you able to print using other programs such as Excel or Internet Explorer?
      No - similar error messages
    • Which version of Office is installed? I have both Word 2010 and Word 2013 and I cannot print from either

SOCAMON, Sep 23, 2019
Thema:

"Word can't print due to a problem with the printer setup"

1. "Word can't print due to a problem with the printer setup" - Similar Threads - Word can't print

2. Cannot print due to a printer setup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot print due to a printer setup: HUAWEI MATEBOOK D14After installing Windows 11 and going back to Windows 10 I can no longer print due to a printer setup. My printer is HP ENVY 5530. However I can print from the printer a Printer Staus Report for example!Thank you,...
  3. Cannot print due to a printer setup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot print due to a printer setup: HUAWEI MATEBOOK D14After installing Windows 11 and going back to Windows 10 I can no longer print due to a printer setup. My printer is HP ENVY 5530. However I can print from the printer a Printer Staus Report for example!Thank you,...
  4. Cannot print due to a printer setup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Upgrades and "MS Word Can not Print Due to a Printer Setup Issue"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Upgrades and "MS Word Can not Print Due to a Printer Setup Issue": I get an error message when trying to print from Microsoft Word that reads "Word Can not Print Due to a Printer Set-up Issue. I have spent about 50 hours with Microsoft employees and Geek Squad IT people that have been unable to solve the problem and have conducted my own...
  6. word can't print due to problem with printer setup

word can't print due to problem with printer setup: Hi, I am receiving numerous different messages when I try to print. Not just the one in the subject line. I also get "the specified driver is invalid", ""error code 45", "error 0x000007di". This all seems to have started after a windows update. I have gone as far as getting...
  7. Windows 10:" Cannot print due to problem with printer setup" affects Word and Excel

Windows 10:" Cannot print due to problem with printer setup" affects Word and Excel: Recent problems printing in Word and Excel with a HP OfficeJet Pro 8025. Using Windows 10 Pro, version 1903, installed 6/11/2020 and updated through today, 8/10/2020. No issues printing pdfs....
  8. "windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup" help

in Windows 10 Customization
    "windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup" help: I have a printer and it prints at lease 3 times, then the next time, it said "windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup", can s/one help. THX...
  9. Print to PDF from Word has stopped working: "Word can't print due to a problem with the...

Print to PDF from Word has stopped working: "Word can't print due to a problem with the...: I am running Windows 10. Yesterday I had a problem problem with printing to an HP ENVY printer with the error message"Word can't print due to a problem with the printer setup." I could not print from Excel or Adobe either. This had been working fine before. I had problems...
  10. Problem with printer, can't get it to print.

Problem with printer, can't get it to print.: I already typed my question. How to change, .Save as PDF, instead of print after print preview. I have tried for two days to correct this. I uninstalled my printer, then reinstalled it again., didn't help. What is wrong. How to fix this? Please reply ASAP. I need to...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word cant print due to printer setup

2. word cant print due to a problem with the printer setup

3. word cant print due to a printer setup

4. word cant print due to printer setup pdf,
  5. problem with printer setup word,
  6. cant print due to problem with printer setup,
  7. windows cant print due to a problem setup,
  8. windows cant print due to a problem with the printer setup,
  9. how to fix word can not print due to printer setup,
  10. word cant print due to a problem with the printer set up,
  11. word cant print due to a problem with printer setup,