Windows 10: word counter

Discus and support word counter in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Does word pad or Microsoft word have a word counter installed?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by timbuctuIII, Nov 10, 2019.

1. word counter

Does word pad or Microsoft word have a word counter installed?

:)

timbuctuIII, Nov 10, 2019

2. Notepad word counter ?? is there a way ?

Notepad word counter ?? is there a way ? basically the subject says iut all Is there a way to add a word counter to the Notepad

davidegnew, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Notepad word counter ?? is there a way ?

Hi Davidegnew,

Unfortunatley this does not include a Word count.

However you should be able to get an alternative appliation such as Notepad ++ that includes this.

Or you can use an online word counter;

WordCounter - Count Words & Correct Writing

thanks

Jordan Langford, Nov 10, 2019
  4. word counter

Notepad word counter ?? is there a way ?

There is no known way to add a Word counter to Notepad. However, you can use several free text editors available free of cost. One recommendation would be Notepad++ where View tab > Summary will show you the word count.

Vijay_Verma, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

word counter

1. word counter - Similar Threads - word counter

2. Strange character in Word copy/paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange character in Word copy/paste: Can anyone tell me what the circle character is in the example above? It is NOT the "degree" character. It is only visible when showing formatting symbols. It looks like a space otherwise, but it does not act like a space. For example, Beautiful, 42nd in the above example...
  3. Strange character in Word copy/paste

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange character in Word copy/paste: Can anyone tell me what the circle character is in the example above? It is NOT the "degree" character. It is only visible when showing formatting symbols. It looks like a space otherwise, but it does not act like a space. For example, Beautiful, 42nd in the above example...
  4. Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...: I am able to open PowerPoint documents saved to my Office 365 account from the .com version but if I try to open any word document no matter how small the size or create any new document my screen gets stuck on the Word logo loading symbol for ages and it never opens. I am...
  5. Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...: I am able to open PowerPoint documents saved to my Office 365 account from the .com version but if I try to open any word document no matter how small the size or create any new document my screen gets stuck on the Word logo loading symbol for ages and it never opens. I am...
  6. Any word document I try to open from the Office.com version is just stuck on the Word logo...

7. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...: I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out...
  8. office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...

office 365, word, even clipchamp will not let me sign in to my personal microsoft account,...: I booted up my desktop to work on an essay that i was writing on word but when i opened the file it said that something had been paused because i wasn't signed in. I clicked on the button to sign in multiple times and thought maybe it was bugged and would work if i signed out...
  9. How do I search in Windows Explorer for a specific word contained in files that are not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I search in Windows Explorer for a specific word contained in files that are not...: Searching in Windows Explorer for files containing specific words or phrases seems to work only for Microsoft files. I need to search SPSS syntax files for where I've used a specific command. These files are simple text files yet a search for a common word such as "Save"...
  10. How do I search in Windows Explorer for a specific word contained in files that are not...

How do I search in Windows Explorer for a specific word contained in files that are not...: Searching in Windows Explorer for files containing specific words or phrases seems to work only for Microsoft files. I need to search SPSS syntax files for where I've used a specific command. These files are simple text files yet a search for a common word such as "Save"...