Windows 10: Word crash Need help Pls answer

Discus and support Word crash Need help Pls answer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hello im satriyo im from indonesia i want to share my problem ok since i download ghost recon wildlans for my pc i need help cause i download visual... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by satriyonegoro, Mar 2, 2021.

1. Word crash Need help Pls answer

hello im satriyo im from indonesia i want to share my problem ok since i download ghost recon wildlans for my pc i need help cause i download visual c++ and i delete it and maybe i dont know it erase word and powerpoint even exel then now i need help to download it i search youtube and internet theres no result pls microsoft engineer pls guide me.

HELP PLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

satriyonegoro, Mar 2, 2021
  2. peach1971 Win User

all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Mar 2, 2021
  3. x509 Win User
    Word and Excel 2013 now crash when I try to print or edit-Outlook OK

Trying to print or edit in Office 2013 Word and Excel now causes the program to crash. Outlook works fine.

the following have not fixed the problem.
    1. Repair install of Office 2013
    2. Uninstall (with Revo Pro) and then full re-install
    3. Uninstall and then reinstall of the HP Laserjet printer drive.

What is my next step, short of nuking the entire Win installation and starting over (ugh!)???

x509, Mar 2, 2021
  4. qubit Win User

Word crash Need help Pls answer

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Mar 2, 2021
Thema:

Word crash Need help Pls answer

1. Word crash Need help Pls answer - Similar Threads - Word crash Need

2. Pls give me the answer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pls give me the answer: Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want...
  3. Pls give me the answer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Pls give me the answer: Pls give link download Office2021 LTSC,ProjectPro2021,VisioPro2021,Window10 LTSC 2021 and also I have a 500 GB SSD drive, I divided it into 2 drives C = 150 GB to install windows according to UFI / GPT standards, and drive D = 350 GB already contains data inside, now I want...
  4. pls I need help

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pls I need help: an hacker stole my account pls help me I have a lot of things on that account pls someone can link me the mail of microsoft support pls pls I need to recover that account pls pls I removed it with the antivirus but it stole my account psl help me...
  5. Pls answer quick emergency

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pls answer quick emergency: hello my cursor is having problem is its clicking on its own pls HELPP MEEEEE i was just using edge pls help me : https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pls-answer-quick-emergency/d331660c-99ef-4a44-96e2-51c532611094
  6. i need help pls

in Windows 10 Customization
    i need help pls: hi friend sry if my English is bad but I don't have very good details about the problem when I let windows like messenger app and discord app idl for sometimes it's goes black and I can't access to him I need to restart the app , I format my pc before but the same problem...
  7. Need some help pls.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need some help pls.: Hi, i would like to ask something here. Bought M.2 SSD (970 EVO PLUS 1TB) and i would like to make a fresh install. What W10 build should i get? The most stable and recommended right now. I tried with 1909 in my new install but got several problems idk why. I have right now...
  8. Can anyone pls answer this..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can anyone pls answer this..: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/will-i-be-still-be-able-to-connect-to-the-internet/e2c5f9a9-67f8-48d7-8e7d-2204a7e2b032?tm=1599130432539...
  9. Pls answer this question

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Pls answer this question: I wrote that question a bit long and... NO ONE answered it ... So pls help me with that problem here *sorry for the link.. That was pretty long.. I didn't write it again xD...
  10. @njjumetilco pls question this answer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    @njjumetilco pls question this answer: Hi... I asked you about a file hat was showing me a virus... I had to ask this question separately because i couldn't continue that thread, as I said thank you already. Anyways... It showed the file name as HEUR:Trojan... so is it still safe ?...