Windows 10: word display error when pasting ilustrations

Discus and support word display error when pasting ilustrations in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, when pasting an image, the word document gets mess up and displays like this: [ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by LuisRamirezPosada, Apr 15, 2020.

1. word display error when pasting ilustrations

Hello,

when pasting an image, the word document gets mess up and displays like this:

word display error when pasting ilustrations 7c66ad45-dc31-4e1e-b66f-f75164c2ddb6?upload=true.jpg

:)

LuisRamirezPosada, Apr 15, 2020
  2. twdal Win User

How do you change Word 2016's Display language?

(Note that I am referring to the Display language, not the keyboard language.)

I have configured the default language in a Windows 10 Pro user profile to Spanish (Mexico). It's working fine. All Start menu text is in Spanish and even Chrome displays everything in Spanish.

But when I run Word 2016 all of its menus are in English. In Word Options > Language the editing language is set to default to Spanish (Mexico). Under "Choose Display and Help Languages" the default is "Match Microsoft Windows," which suggests to me that all Word menus should be in Spanish, just like Chrome and Windows are doing. A second, greyed out choice is English.

The very last sentence on this Options page is says, "View display languages installed for each Microsoft Office program. Click on it and a table appears. Word and Outlook are listed. Under the "Office Display Language" is English for both. Nothing appears in the "Other Display Languages". I see no option to add another display language.

Earlier versions of Office had downloadable Language packs but I can't find one for Office 2016, not even in the volume license downloads.

I've tried this on two W10Pro Ofc2016 computers and get the same results in both. What step or trick am I missing?

twdal, Apr 15, 2020
  3. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Apr 15, 2020
  4. damtachoa Win User

word display error when pasting ilustrations

4870x2 won't display at 1680x1050 at all!

OK. Now I know what ur problem is. Step by step:
    1. Go to Catalyst Control Center
    2. Click on the word "Graphic" right on top left corner. It will display drop down menu
    3. Click on Display monitor and will see the list of monitor at near bottom
    4. Right Click the monitor and select "Configure". It will show up the window
    5. There will be 3 option to select. Select the middle one and then click on the tab which show the bar with 15%.
    6. Drag the bar to max, and the screen will stretch to the native resolution 1680x1050.
    7. Also click the tab with showing RGB drop down list and select the last one (it will change to image quality for pc).
    That's it. Good Luck.

damtachoa, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

word display error when pasting ilustrations

1. word display error when pasting ilustrations - Similar Threads - word display error

2. Strange character in Word copy/paste

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Strange character in Word copy/paste: Can anyone tell me what the circle character is in the example above? It is NOT the "degree" character. It is only visible when showing formatting symbols. It looks like a space otherwise, but it does not act like a space. For example, Beautiful, 42nd in the above example...
  3. Windows Chinese words display error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Chinese words display error: Hi guys, can someone tell me how ton fix this? It should be displaying Chinese words but it shows unknown symbols instead of Chinese words. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-chinese-words-display-error/55d81479-7bab-421a-bc71-99466ca8e6ad
  4. Windows Chinese words display error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Chinese words display error: Hi guys, can someone tell me how ton fix this? It should be displaying Chinese words but it shows unknown symbols instead of Chinese words. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-chinese-words-display-error/55d81479-7bab-421a-bc71-99466ca8e6ad
  5. Pasting in Word Pad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Pasting in Word Pad: Hi. I copied and pasted a top and bottom border onto a Word Pad document but I can't type in the space between. Can it be done and how? Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pasting-in-word-pad/c050c63e-9618-4fb3-9418-7c72e91459ba
  6. MINIMISING WORD DOCUMENTS TO CUT AND PASTE

in Windows 10 Customization
    MINIMISING WORD DOCUMENTS TO CUT AND PASTE: I'm new to Windows 10, Have tried to avoid to be honest. And my worst fears are confirmed, Its not user friendly. However, I need to use it so can someone help, I am trying to minimize word documents so I can cut and paste from one to the other so I need them minimized...
  7. Screen Shots change colour when pasted into word

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen Shots change colour when pasted into word: When I take a screen shot of a webpage or dashboard and past into word in Windows 10 it is changing colour with a slight pink tinge. The Web site is normal colour and I get the following result when pasted. I have tried change in Picture Format corrections that did not...
  8. Words disappearing when pasting into posts

Words disappearing when pasting into posts: Curious if anybody else has whole words disappearing when pasting into posts. So I type everything in word 1st then pasting in my posts. I do this because sometimes my post disappears before I have a chance to actually post it if I accidentally hit the enter key and Facebook...
  9. Word 2016 Pasting problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2016 Pasting problem: Ken, did as you suggested , all options are as yours. Not running BitDefender , again all my options are as yours, but changing the internet option worked! , many thanks Great *Thumbs glad it worked!
  10. Cutting and pasting in word

Cutting and pasting in word: When I cut text in word it is not there when I want to paste it. I can copy and paste but then need to go back and delete the text I've just copied. I've had windows 10 since April and I'm sure I've been able to do it before but I can't today. I've gone through the advanced...