Windows 10: Word Displays Numbers and Dates Incorrectly

Discus and support Word Displays Numbers and Dates Incorrectly in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I just opened a Word documents created 3 months ago and the numbers in the table are not displaying properly. Some numbers display properly others are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by JackBorden, Oct 18, 2019.

1. Word Displays Numbers and Dates Incorrectly

I just opened a Word documents created 3 months ago and the numbers in the table are not displaying properly. Some numbers display properly others are skewed. For example 2008 displays as some kind of weird character then 8 spaces then the number 8. On some new documents I create when I enter the date it leaves a huge space between 201 and the 9.

:)

JackBorden, Oct 18, 2019

2. Long date displayed incorrectly on main screen

When I set the short date (date-month-year) and long date (day-of-week, date month, year) within the region & language setting the date on the

main (steady) screen is displayed incorrectly.

The main screen is displayed by day-of-week, month, year.

Do these have a connection with each other.

Thx., S.

Don Blakaboi, Oct 18, 2019
  3. _KurtE Win User
    Why is the phone's phone number displayed incorrectly?

My phone number is displayed incorrectly both on windowsphone.com and on the phone itself.

What can be done? The phone number displayed is not the phone number that the SIM card is assigned to.

This looks like a bug that was there before in WP7 too, my Dell Venue Pro has had the same issue, now my Samsung Ativ S displays it wrongfully too.

_KurtE, Oct 18, 2019
  4. Wynona Win User

Word Displays Numbers and Dates Incorrectly

Numbering in Word

I'm working on a tutorial for Skype, and need to have a numbered list. Everything was working fine, but then I must have pressed something I shouldn't have, and now my numbering is all crazy!

It used to look like this:

Word Displays Numbers and Dates Incorrectly [​IMG]

But now when I try to number a list, it looks like this:

Word Displays Numbers and Dates Incorrectly [​IMG]

As you can see, the numbers are moved over one tab too many, but so far, nothing I do will make the numbering right.

I've been trying to figure this out for a couple hours and I'm at a loss as to what I did, or how to fix it.

Anyone got any ideas?

Wynona, Oct 18, 2019
Thema:

Word Displays Numbers and Dates Incorrectly

1. Word Displays Numbers and Dates Incorrectly - Similar Threads - Word Displays Numbers

2. Incorrect "Date Created dates" in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incorrect "Date Created dates" in File Explorer.: Regarding "Date Created dates". I took about 800 photographs in June 2023 using both a Panasonic camera and a Samsung S6 phone. On sorting through these photographs recently, I found that the "Date Created" date had changed on over half these photographs.. This is occurring...
  3. Incorrect "Date Created dates" in File Explorer.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incorrect "Date Created dates" in File Explorer.: Regarding "Date Created dates". I took about 800 photographs in June 2023 using both a Panasonic camera and a Samsung S6 phone. On sorting through these photographs recently, I found that the "Date Created" date had changed on over half these photographs.. This is occurring...
  4. Version install date is incorrect

in Windows 10 Support
    Version install date is incorrect: I updated successfully to 20H1 today but OS data in settings says this :- EditionWindows 10 Home Version21H1 Installed on‎27/‎09/‎2020 OS build19043.1110 ExperienceWindows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.3530.0 That date is before I bought the laptop ! What's going on ? Also...
  5. Windows displaying numbers with a double line through some numbers in dates and times

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows displaying numbers with a double line through some numbers in dates and times: I ran anti-virus software which cleared up missing file names and task bar names; however, the date and time numbers continue to display distorted with 2 lines running through some number. I also lost some settings like the search box in the bottom taskbar was removed. I...
  6. INCORRECT FORMAT NUMBER

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    INCORRECT FORMAT NUMBER: I tried to enter my p**** n*****, and it says, 'Incorrectly formatted phone number'. What to do now? *personal information DO NOT ENTER https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-format-number/af36edd4-b1df-406d-ac71-f1bac4b13083
  7. "=" symbol over various numbers or words on names and dates

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "=" symbol over various numbers or words on names and dates: I had recently Windows crashing. I couldn't do anything and after that I had torestart my laptop to discover that on various system details there was the = symbol over them. I am attaching a picture to understand what I mean. Has anyone seen something like this? Can anyone...
  8. Numbering in Word

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Numbering in Word: I'm working on a tutorial for Skype, and need to have a numbered list. Everything was working fine, but then I must have pressed something I shouldn't have, and now my numbering is all crazy! It used to look like this: [img] But now when I try to number a list, it looks...
  9. Incorrect installation date?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incorrect installation date?: Hi I have Windows 10 on a laptop that is about 2 years old. The system information gives the original install date as 23 October 2018, and the logs all begin only on 22 October 2018. I cannot find a system restore point before this either. I have not actively reinstalled...
  10. incorrect date

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    incorrect date: The date and time on my Surface Book Pro Windows 10 is correct. But if a create a new file, the date is wrong https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incorrect-date/486fc3cc-7ace-4dca-8dd7-ba03bd9c631b"