Windows 10: word docs

Discus and support word docs in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I just renewed my $99 subscription, and yet I still can NOT access my MSWord docs to edit.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by TabsOnManhattan, Dec 8, 2018.

1. word docs

I just renewed my $99 subscription, and yet I still can NOT access my MSWord docs to edit.

:)

TabsOnManhattan, Dec 8, 2018
  2. sttubs Win User

accidental Word doc closed

I was working on a Word doc (office 2007) & accidentally closed the document. Am I totally screwed or is there a way to recall it?

sttubs, Dec 8, 2018
  3. Oppening Word doc from e-mail

Hi SasaD,

Sounds frustrating ... I open, use, and create Word docs all the time on my Windows Phone and would be lost without this capability.

Sounds like the Word doc might have been corrupted. I would suggest a test by creating a simple Word document on a computer and then email it to your phone. If that works, then ask the sender of the previous Word doc to try resending it. If it fails again,
    it would definitely be a corrupted doc (the desktop version of Office might be able to handle some corruption that the mobile version cannot).

At that point, I would suggest recreating the document that is causing the issue.

I hope this helps!

David

David Scammell, Dec 8, 2018
  4. susan44# Win User

word docs

can't attach word doc to gmail in Windows 10.

susan44#, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

word docs

1. word docs - Similar Threads - word docs

2. Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?: HI,I created my resume in a Word doc and a forum moderator modified it about a year ago. I have now added some new content and the person who did the formatting never provided instructions on how to update it. I am hoping someone can take a look at it and help me understand...
  3. Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help adjusting format in Word doc with a table - is this the wrong forum for this question?: HI,I created my resume in a Word doc and a forum moderator modified it about a year ago. I have now added some new content and the person who did the formatting never provided instructions on how to update it. I am hoping someone can take a look at it and help me understand...
  4. I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...: I saved my half-finished Word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro, but now all that remains is my name and title page. What can I do to recover the rest of the doc? It even says the last time I worked on it was Friday, 2/23/24. I had started it Thursday night. which means that I did...
  5. I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...

I saved my half finished word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro but now all that remains is my...: I saved my half-finished Word doc on my 2022 Macbook Pro, but now all that remains is my name and title page. What can I do to recover the rest of the doc? It even says the last time I worked on it was Friday, 2/23/24. I had started it Thursday night. which means that I did...
  6. Please, Please, Please help me! I cannot double click and open a PDF, word doc, excel doc,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Please, Please, Please help me! I cannot double click and open a PDF, word doc, excel doc,...: Please, Please, Please help me! For quite some time now, and many many trouble shooting times, my Windows 10 on my laptop will not open most apps by double clicking on a file. The file associations are correct. I can double click on a jpg, for instance, and it will open. I...
  7. Please, Please, Please help me! I cannot double click and open a PDF, word doc, excel doc,...

Please, Please, Please help me! I cannot double click and open a PDF, word doc, excel doc,...: Please, Please, Please help me! For quite some time now, and many many trouble shooting times, my Windows 10 on my laptop will not open most apps by double clicking on a file. The file associations are correct. I can double click on a jpg, for instance, and it will open. I...
  8. Please, Please, Please help me! I cannot double click and open a PDF, word doc, excel doc,...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  9. why word docs open as wordpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    why word docs open as wordpad: when i open a word doc it opens as word appi am unfamiliar with word app and do not wish to use it as i can not see formattinghow can i remove word app and replace with word doc as a defultwhen i search, i cannot even find MS Word as an option on my laptop...
  10. why word docs open as wordpad

why word docs open as wordpad: when i open a word doc it opens as word appi am unfamiliar with word app and do not wish to use it as i can not see formattinghow can i remove word app and replace with word doc as a defultwhen i search, i cannot even find MS Word as an option on my laptop...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tried opening up a word doc and it says install failed please contact your software vendor