Windows 10: Word document I get a HRESULT 0x80004005 error Location Part: /word/document.xml line:0,Column0

Discus and support Word document I get a HRESULT 0x80004005 error Location Part: /word/document.xml line:0,Column0 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; When I am opening a Word document I get a HRESULT 0x80004005 error Location Part: /word/document.xml line:0,Column0 The document will open if I say... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by RhondaRiedel, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Word document I get a HRESULT 0x80004005 error Location Part: /word/document.xml line:0,Column0

When I am opening a Word document I get a HRESULT 0x80004005 error Location Part: /word/document.xml line:0,Column0 The document will open if I say ignore the error but it is a very important document and I want the error gone. How do I fix it.

:)

RhondaRiedel, Jul 9, 2018

2. Recovering corrupt word documents

The one and only solution for your corrupted word documents is Kernel for Word repair software.

NehwalSaina, Jul 9, 2018
  3. jgunning Win User
    Recovering corrupt word documents

Please explain...?

And I know this thread is abit of a spam magnet..for that I apologise.
    Unfortunately I cannot attach one of the files due to they need to remain confidential.

I have tried the following:

- Several "text" recovery programs.
    - I have tried using word to repair and open the documents
    - I have tried opening the documents in several other text browsers - ie. Notepad, wordpad etc
    - I have tried using winzip, winrar and 7zip to retreive text
    - I have tried changing options in word to attempt to open the document as a draft.
    - I have tried to use word to "insert text" from the document

All these things havent worked for me yet.. *Cry :cry:

jgunning, Jul 9, 2018
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Word document I get a HRESULT 0x80004005 error Location Part: /word/document.xml line:0,Column0

Wrong "remove from list" document on word mobile.

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern about re-enabling files that were removed from the Recent Documents List in Word, we suggest to follow this steps:

• Click the FILE tab in the program.
    • Click Options from the list on the left side of the screen.
    • On the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced in the list of options on the left.
    • On the Advanced screen, scroll down to the Display section. Select the value in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box. You can choose to change the value to 0 to disable the list.
    • When you open Word, or select the Open option in the program, there are no documents in your Recent Documents list.
    • To re-enable the list, go back into the Word Options dialog box and enter the desired value (from 0 to 50, inclusive) in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box on the Advanced screen. If any documents were previously displayed in the Recent Documents
      list, they are added to the list again.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Jul 9, 2018
Thema:

Word document I get a HRESULT 0x80004005 error Location Part: /word/document.xml line:0,Column0

1. Word document I get a HRESULT 0x80004005 error Location Part: /word/document.xml line:0,Column0 - Similar Threads - Word document HRESULT

2. Word Document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Document: After updating Windy10, I can not access my old Word or Excel Documents. Any help would be appreciated! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document/e96ad2ae-58f8-4915-821c-5a461c75acf6
  3. word document

in Windows 10 Customization
    word document: My word document isnt opening up on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document/8a0d49a1-2a9b-4d81-b0ab-2d0b28a561bd
  4. word document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word document: My word document isnt opening up on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-document/8a0d49a1-2a9b-4d81-b0ab-2d0b28a561bd
  5. word document

6. Word Documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word Documents: Hi There, I hope someone in the Community has an answer , the other day while saving a Document to a drive i noticed that all the files now had the % percent sign in between every word of the file name ?Is this a virus , or is it corruption of word?Appreciate any help/advice...
  7. Word Documents

Word Documents: Hi There, I hope someone in the Community has an answer , the other day while saving a Document to a drive i noticed that all the files now had the % percent sign in between every word of the file name ?Is this a virus , or is it corruption of word?Appreciate any help/advice...
  8. Word Document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word Document: Hi, I'm looking for help re the default settings of a Word document - please forgive what I'm sure will be incorrect terminology! As I'm working in a Word document, the default position of the displayed text is at the bottom of my computer screen, even as I move onto a...
  9. Word document

in Windows 10 Support
    Word document: I typed a letter using Word. When I went to documents to open this letter to print Microsoft word kept opening a window telling me to sign into my micrisoft acct and either use for free for a month or pay. Why can't I access any documents, is there a way around this, it never...
  10. Word documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Word documents: I've lost ALL my word files. Have no idea what I did but it's 4 years of word files. I think it's something simple because that's all that's gone on my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-documents/f12daac6-1e0e-4b35-82f2-a9c46d35e7cf
Tags:

Users found this page by searching for:

1. hresult 0x80004005 word

2. Word HRESULT 0x80004005

3. HRESULT 0x80004005/Part:/contentLxml Line:0 Column:0

4. word error hresult 0x80004005,
  5. hresult 0x80004005 location part:/word/footer 3.xml line 0 column 0,
  6. word hresult0x80004005,
  7. microsoft word hresult 0x80004005,
  8. microsoft word error hresult 0x80004005,
  9. hrresult=0x80004005 E_FAIL,
  10. hresult 0x80004005 Location Part: /word/comments.xml Line: 0 Column: 0,