Windows 10: Word Document in French and English?

Discus and support Word Document in French and English? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I am traveling to France for work next week and I am preparing a Word doc that contains both French and English. Is there a way to spellcheck two... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lesGEAUXdawg, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Word Document in French and English?

I am traveling to France for work next week and I am preparing a Word doc that contains both French and English. Is there a way to spellcheck two different languages at once? Very frustrating as Word goes back and forth between French and English, underling spelling "errors" on both ends. Any advice appreciated! Thanks.

submitted by /u/lesGEAUXdawg
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lesGEAUXdawg, Feb 13, 2020

2. Web application is displaying words in French

Web application is displaying words in French (see attached)

When the application is launched in Google Chrome, the words appear in French, and all of the headings are in French. can you advise how to show the headings/words in english?

Ben.singh5, Feb 13, 2020
  3. Nath Bea Win User
    Wrong "remove from list" document on word mobile.

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern about re-enabling files that were removed from the Recent Documents List in Word, we suggest to follow this steps:

• Click the FILE tab in the program.
    • Click Options from the list on the left side of the screen.
    • On the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced in the list of options on the left.
    • On the Advanced screen, scroll down to the Display section. Select the value in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box. You can choose to change the value to 0 to disable the list.
    • When you open Word, or select the Open option in the program, there are no documents in your Recent Documents list.
    • To re-enable the list, go back into the Word Options dialog box and enter the desired value (from 0 to 50, inclusive) in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box on the Advanced screen. If any documents were previously displayed in the Recent Documents
      list, they are added to the list again.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Feb 13, 2020
  4. Word Document in French and English?

Windows 10 installed as french version but «reverted» to English after yesterday's update

Hi Jean,

We appreciate you for being part of Windows 10.

I understand that you want to use French language on Windows 10 instead of English.

Kindly follow the below steps and check if it helps.

I suggest you to change the Language and date & time settings again. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu and type
      Settings in the search bar.

• Click on Time and Language.

• Select the Region and Language and make sure that you select
      Country and region to French Guina.

• Under the Language click on
      Add a language
      and download the French language pack.

• After the language pack has downloaded, click on
      French language pack and Set as default

• Close the settings and Reboot the computer for the changes to take effect.
    I suggest you to change the time of the system also accordingly for the changes to take effectively.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Kiran Kishore, Feb 13, 2020
Thema:

Word Document in French and English?

1. Word Document in French and English? - Similar Threads - Word Document French

2. Windows is in English, but edge is in French

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows is in English, but edge is in French: Microsoft windows is in English, but everything in Microsoft edge is in French. How do I change this to English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-in-english-but-edge-is-in-french/0af3b2c6-47de-41e6-ac5d-e44b417ac942
  3. Windows is in English, but edge is in French

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows is in English, but edge is in French: Microsoft windows is in English, but everything in Microsoft edge is in French. How do I change this to English? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-is-in-english-but-edge-is-in-french/0af3b2c6-47de-41e6-ac5d-e44b417ac942
  4. Can Cortana Speak in English but with a French accent?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can Cortana Speak in English but with a French accent?: I've got her speaking French.I've got her speaking English.But trying to get her to speak in English with a French accent I've been struggling to do? Is it possible?I have it working with Alexa, I have it working with Google, I have it working with Home Assistant, but will it...
  5. Can Cortana Speak in English but with a French accent?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can Cortana Speak in English but with a French accent?: I've got her speaking French.I've got her speaking English.But trying to get her to speak in English with a French accent I've been struggling to do? Is it possible?I have it working with Alexa, I have it working with Google, I have it working with Home Assistant, but will it...
  6. Windows language in French and settings are in english

Windows language in French and settings are in english: Hello , My Windows is suposed to be set in full english , but since a windows update my windows is set to french whereas the setting is configured in english.could you please help how to recover my windows in english ?Information about the windows: Windows 10 .0.0.18363.1500...
  7. Microsoft Store on W10 in French, not English

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store on W10 in French, not English: Hi. My Microsoft Store shows up in French, instead of English. How can this be changed? I read some others have this problem, e.g. in Switzerland where "Swiss French" comes before "Swiss German" and the Store simply picks the first language in the list. Seems as if this...
  8. Display in French Computer still in English

Display in French Computer still in English: Hello, I trying to realize a build of Windows 10 2004 with English and French language. So I got the ISO file of Windows 10 2004 by the software : "Windows-ISO-Downloader.exe", and the ISO Language Pack 2004 :...
  9. removal of french accents on my english keyboard

removal of french accents on my english keyboard: I want to remove accents that appear on certain keys such as È https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/removal-of-french-accents-on-my-english-keyboard/a30190db-2746-4523-9cb7-ac0c9142f923
  10. Word keeps reverting back to English when I want it to be in French language verification...

Word keeps reverting back to English when I want it to be in French language verification...: Hello, Every time I change the language setting from to English to French, it always returns back to english even when I put French as the default language verification. I also tried changing the language from the options menu and setting french as my default typing...