Windows 10: Word Document taking long time to Save Content

Discus and support Word Document taking long time to Save Content in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, From last 1 month when I save any data in the word, it is taking long time and word become not responsive and complete 100% CPU is used by the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by SharathBR, Dec 23, 2020.

1. SharathBR Win User

Word Document taking long time to Save Content

Hello,

From last 1 month when I save any data in the word, it is taking long time and word become not responsive and complete 100% CPU is used by the word application to save the data.

:)

SharathBR, Dec 23, 2020

2. word documents take a long time to close

word documents take a long time to close

have not experienced that before, I mean really long, what is the issue?

ViktoriaPerschler, Dec 23, 2020
  3. Bree Win User
    How to have Word auto-suggest document title when "save as"?

It's not actually an option in Word's settings, but you may have disabled it by adding a Title, either for the document or in the document template. Details from the How-To Geek here...

How-To Geek | How to Change the Default File Name Used When Saving Word Documents

4. WHS
    whs Win User

word documents saved as wordpad documents

Use 'Save as' and choose from the list of options.

Word Document taking long time to Save Content [​IMG]

Thema:

1. Word Document taking long time to Save Content - Similar Threads - Word Document taking

2. Loading of documents in windows explorer takes long time

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loading of documents in windows explorer takes long time: Recently, my windows explorer is really slow whereby a green loading bar is visible for a long time. I tried multiple options such as: - a refresh via the task manager - rebuilding index - clear explorer history +launching folder windows in a separate process - uncheck "Allow...
  3. Loading of documents in windows explorer takes long time

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loading of documents in windows explorer takes long time: Recently, my windows explorer is really slow whereby a green loading bar is visible for a long time. I tried multiple options such as: - a refresh via the task manager - rebuilding index - clear explorer history +launching folder windows in a separate process - uncheck "Allow...
  4. Loading of documents in windows explorer takes long time

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. In Word documents, my keyboard is taking a LONG time to react, hence writing a document is...

in Windows 10 Customization
    In Word documents, my keyboard is taking a LONG time to react, hence writing a document is...: how can I speed up the reaction from my keyboard to text appearing when writing in a Word document - it is taking forever! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-word-documents-my-keyboard-is-taking-a-long/3d1fded8-cc38-4514-a5fd-940f31683c85
  6. Applications taking a long time to load "Save as" list

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Applications taking a long time to load "Save as" list: I have a client who has been a having a problem with his system hanging for 30 seconds to a minute when performing a Save as operation from any application I tested it on both Word and Adobe Acrobat DC. He is saving locally, but has a home network in which he has several...
  7. Saving Word Documents

Saving Word Documents: How can I save a word document as a JPG file? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-word-documents/93d7a253-ae4d-4ac4-90f1-3923058007b6"
  8. When saving Word 2013 document: File Explorer taking a long time to load files when typing...

When saving Word 2013 document: File Explorer taking a long time to load files when typing...: Here is the process: I go to save a Word 2013 document (.docx), browse for the shared folder I want to save it to, then click on that folder. When inside I then type in the first few letters of the folder I want to save the word document to using file explorer search. When I...
  9. File Explorer takes long time to load contents!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    File Explorer takes long time to load contents!: Why File Explorer sometimes takes ridiculously long time to load contents? I'm running Windows 10 Home Single Language Version 1803 Build 17134.228 on HP Envy 13 Intel Core i7 6500U, 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD. Please fix it Microsoft, it's very annoying! [ATTACH]...
  10. word documents saved as wordpad documents

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    word documents saved as wordpad documents: I am using Word 2013 on my laptop. Windows 8 was operating system. Recently upgraded to Windows 10. When I save Word documents now, they are saved as Wordpad documents. (.xml files) Wordpad does not recommend some of the Word formatting and alters the documents. How do I...