Windows 10: word document writing and editing scrolling - need to get it to stop

Discus and support word document writing and editing scrolling - need to get it to stop in Windows Hello & Lockscreen to solve the problem; Scrolling in word. how to get the scrolling to stop and only function when I want it to.... Discussion in 'Windows Hello & Lockscreen' started by GarthToombs, Jun 6, 2020.

1. word document writing and editing scrolling - need to get it to stop

Scrolling in word. how to get the scrolling to stop and only function when I want it to.

:)

GarthToombs, Jun 6, 2020
  2. Nath Bea Win User

Wrong "remove from list" document on word mobile.

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern about re-enabling files that were removed from the Recent Documents List in Word, we suggest to follow this steps:

• Click the FILE tab in the program.
    • Click Options from the list on the left side of the screen.
    • On the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced in the list of options on the left.
    • On the Advanced screen, scroll down to the Display section. Select the value in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box. You can choose to change the value to 0 to disable the list.
    • When you open Word, or select the Open option in the program, there are no documents in your Recent Documents list.
    • To re-enable the list, go back into the Word Options dialog box and enter the desired value (from 0 to 50, inclusive) in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box on the Advanced screen. If any documents were previously displayed in the Recent Documents
      list, they are added to the list again.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Jun 6, 2020
  3. Edit the Steps recorder document

How can I edit the Steps recorded by the Steps recorder application? Once I finish recording the necessary steps, there are few steps I'd like to delete and few comments that I'd like to edit.

So if I open the saved file in word document and edit it there I need it to,

• automatically update the number of the proceeding steps when I delete one in between.
    • Retain the size of the images and overall page size in the MHTML document. (I've noticed that if I make a single change, the size of image increase more than the screen size and the MHTML document isn't responsive.)

Anwesh Gangula, Jun 6, 2020
  4. word document writing and editing scrolling - need to get it to stop

Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 6, 2020
Thema:

word document writing and editing scrolling - need to get it to stop

1. word document writing and editing scrolling - need to get it to stop - Similar Threads - word document writing

2. Word closes its program as I write a document

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word closes its program as I write a document: I am writing a word document. After a few sentences I get an error message: "We are sorry --- problem ---preventing work --- Word will need to close as a result." Then "repair now", "help" and "close."I have twice chosen the first option, and once the second option, with no...
  3. Word closes its program as I write a document

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word closes its program as I write a document: I am writing a word document. After a few sentences I get an error message: "We are sorry --- problem ---preventing work --- Word will need to close as a result." Then "repair now", "help" and "close."I have twice chosen the first option, and once the second option, with no...
  4. Word closes its program as I write a document

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Faster way to edit word in pdf document

Faster way to edit word in pdf document: Dear folk I have editable 30 pages pdf document I need to modify it For instance : I need to strikeout those 3 words “proposed, new, action” What I am doing now search for each word within 30 pages to cross them Is there a faster way like find and replace ? Thx...
  6. Faster way to edit word in pdf document

Faster way to edit word in pdf document: Dear folk I have editable 30 pages pdf document I need to modify it For instance : I need to strikeout those 3 words “proposed, new, action” What I am doing now search for each word within 30 pages to cross them Is there a faster way like find and replace ? Thx...
  7. In Word documents, my keyboard is taking a LONG time to react, hence writing a document is...

In Word documents, my keyboard is taking a LONG time to react, hence writing a document is...: how can I speed up the reaction from my keyboard to text appearing when writing in a Word document - it is taking forever! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/in-word-documents-my-keyboard-is-taking-a-long/3d1fded8-cc38-4514-a5fd-940f31683c85
  8. Converting an Access Report to an editable Word document

Converting an Access Report to an editable Word document: I have created an Access report in the form of a Certificate. I'd like to get it into Word, preferably as a table , and be able to add information I currently can't include in the report, edit it, and print/email the word document, or even save it as a PDF file. I am...
  9. Can't scroll documents in Word

Can't scroll documents in Word: Recently, I suddenly found that I can't use my fingers to scroll documents in word, nor can I use the mouse wheel. But I can still zoom with two fingers. I feel that this is a problem with my computer itself, not word and I also see the same issue when reading PDFs in Adobe...
  10. WORD document "Locked for editing." Can't unlock it.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WORD document "Locked for editing." Can't unlock it.: I’m working on a document in Microsoft WORD. I just opened it and it says “Locked for editing.” So I can’t do anything with it, and I don’t know how to unlock it. The WORD program I’m using is I think WORD 2003. At least I know it’s old, but it has been working perfectly all...