Windows 10: Word Documents have their margins minimalized; how to return back to normal?

Discus and support Word Documents have their margins minimalized; how to return back to normal? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Help, does your Word look like this too? https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApMVhimJAEJSh4p9I0ooDcSsNzXAZg?e=dxUeKs The document I'm printing does have a title; but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/imochidori, Apr 15, 2020.

1. Word Documents have their margins minimalized; how to return back to normal?

/u/imochidori, Apr 15, 2020

2. Margins changed

I solved the problem by going to View and choosing Print Layout (Web Layout had been highlighted...) the margins in all my files and documents returned to normal. Whew !

KateMcClintock, Apr 15, 2020
  3. Page Margins

When I open a word document, the cursor is way up high to the extreme left hand side. I then choose my margins and ask for it to default to my margin choices, choose apply, override the warning and choose ok. Still the margins are way, way out unless I choose
    a preset margin. How can I make my choice and make it stick until I choose to change and not be faced with the unworkable margin on each new word document?

Viviana Archer-Todde, Apr 15, 2020
  4. Nath Bea Win User

Word Documents have their margins minimalized; how to return back to normal?

Wrong "remove from list" document on word mobile.

Hi,

To further assist you with your concern about re-enabling files that were removed from the Recent Documents List in Word, we suggest to follow this steps:

• Click the FILE tab in the program.
    • Click Options from the list on the left side of the screen.
    • On the Word Options dialog box, click Advanced in the list of options on the left.
    • On the Advanced screen, scroll down to the Display section. Select the value in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box. You can choose to change the value to 0 to disable the list.
    • When you open Word, or select the Open option in the program, there are no documents in your Recent Documents list.
    • To re-enable the list, go back into the Word Options dialog box and enter the desired value (from 0 to 50, inclusive) in the Show this number of Recent Documents edit box on the Advanced screen. If any documents were previously displayed in the Recent Documents
      list, they are added to the list again.

We're just here if you have further questions.

Regards.

Nath Bea, Apr 15, 2020
Thema:

Word Documents have their margins minimalized; how to return back to normal?

1. Word Documents have their margins minimalized; how to return back to normal? - Similar Threads - Word Documents margins

2. How do I return the Input Line back to normal?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I return the Input Line back to normal?: While cleaning it, I mashed a few keys on my keyboard and made the input line constantly visible. If I miss click on a link or a title, it shows up and makes it look like I should be able to type in that area. It is really annoying, and I would love to get it back to normal....
  3. How do I return the Input Line back to normal?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I return the Input Line back to normal?: While cleaning it, I mashed a few keys on my keyboard and made the input line constantly visible. If I miss click on a link or a title, it shows up and makes it look like I should be able to type in that area. It is really annoying, and I would love to get it back to normal....
  4. Mirror Margins in MS Word - unwanted blank pages inserted into document.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mirror Margins in MS Word - unwanted blank pages inserted into document.: Hello,I have set up a lengthy document with mirror margins as it will be printed double-sided with a spiral binding. Pages 3 and 5 are blank pages inserted by MS Word near the beginning of the document, but I do not require them, I simply want the visible pages printed...
  5. Mirror Margins in MS Word - unwanted blank pages inserted into document.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mirror Margins in MS Word - unwanted blank pages inserted into document.: Hello,I have set up a lengthy document with mirror margins as it will be printed double-sided with a spiral binding. Pages 3 and 5 are blank pages inserted by MS Word near the beginning of the document, but I do not require them, I simply want the visible pages printed...
  6. Mirror Margins in MS Word - unwanted blank pages inserted into document.

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. How to return my file explorer window back to normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to return my file explorer window back to normal?: https://imgur.com/1FcexSc The pop-up window that opens when you want to select a file to upload or save a file, has changed its ordering? I didn't make any changes so I am not sure what happened and why? The window used to display latest files on top. Now all folders are on...
  8. Returning back from safe mode to normal mode

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Returning back from safe mode to normal mode: Hi, To remove recently added software i wanted to go safemode and i used msconfig command to do so but unfortunately i blocked at login page, instead of asking pin it asked to enter password which i forget. I tried "shift+restart" to get in safe mode with networking and...
  9. how to covert a Microsoft word read only document to a normal document

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    how to covert a Microsoft word read only document to a normal document: how to convert a Microsoft read only word document to a normal document https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-covert-a-microsoft-word-read-only-document/0bcf4118-70e3-4cab-a80d-3056b23f48a7"
  10. How does on set margins in Word Pad?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How does on set margins in Word Pad?: I think 6th question explains itself. Word Wrap and Font are available, so why can't margins be set? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/how-does-on-set-margins-in-word-pad/16ee8f9c-bc4f-4283-8059-0fd80d7e3354