Windows 10: Word Excel all just have a full white screen

Discus and support Word Excel all just have a full white screen in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Word Excel all just have a full white screen Office 2019 Pro Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by VicVreeland, May 7, 2020.

1. Word Excel all just have a full white screen

Word Excel all just have a full white screen

Office 2019 Pro
    Windows 10

:)

VicVreeland, May 7, 2020

2. ALL OF MY EXCEL & WORD DOC FILES

Hi Daniel,

We would like to know more about your concern. For better assistance, please answer the following questions:

• What is the build and version of your Windows 10?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Are the Excel and Word documents the only files affected?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 7, 2020
  3. Unable to open Excel or Word

I am unable to open a specific Excel File or Excel or Word at all. It shows and error message (-2147163890). Any suggestions

RalphDaMario, May 7, 2020
  4. Lkho Win User

My "whole" screen dims when I switch to Word or Excel Window.

My "whole" screen dims when I open Word or Excel. The "whole" screen dims, not just Word window or excel window. Months ago, I did something to grey or to dim Word and Excel windows default screen color, because the default color was too white for my eyes.
    I do not remember what I did. How can I return to the original setting?

Windows 10 (up-to-date)

Subscribing to MS Home 365.

Using LG (IPS LED) screen.

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Lkho, May 7, 2020
Thema:

1. Word Excel all just have a full white screen - Similar Threads - Word Excel full

2. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  3. Word & Excel

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word & Excel: I bought this computer with Microsoft Word and Excel already installed. There is no annual fee. Can I transfer these programs to another computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel/aa0fe52c-84f7-4399-b1a6-c41c97dcfd91
  4. Word and excel

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word and excel: I bought this computer with word and excel already installed, no discs or install codes were given. I received an automatic upgrade from microsoft November 10th and installed the upgrade as usual. When I tried to open an excel file it changed the file name and would not open...
  5. Microsoft Word & Excel Background is BLACK & the writing is white

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word & Excel Background is BLACK & the writing is white: Hi, The background on my excel files & word documents are black. How do I change it back to white background. I also noticed my search bar for google is also black, instead of the usual white. Thanks....
  6. Opening the full Word or excel or powerpoint from icons

in Windows 10 Customization
    Opening the full Word or excel or powerpoint from icons: After the recent update word opens in a screen where you have to open another doc to get to the programme - I want to open the programme not go through this screen. How can I revert to the much more useful opening - I am finding it extrememly difficult to fina answers. Word...
  7. Excel and Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Excel and Word: Why just out of the blue do I get this pop up when I open excel and word that says "We're sorry, but excel and word has run into an error that is preventing it from working ,,,,,, " This prevents me from working as it just closes on it's own. There is always something with...
  8. All screens are black and white

in Windows 10 Customization
    All screens are black and white: How do I get back normal colours on my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-screens-are-black-and-white/ff8ef195-bd76-4f9b-8c15-05a44cb9615f
  9. msointl.dll with Word and Excel

in Microsoft Office and 365
    msointl.dll with Word and Excel: I've tried to resolve this issue and it's not working I also tried Microsoft solution and it didn't work either. Any way to fix this? This is Office 2010. Thank you [img] [img] 139067
  10. Using Word and Excel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Using Word and Excel: I recently upgraded to a new computer with Windows 10 . I can't use Word or Excel. I can only look and print what is there! I can't edit or create new documents like I could with Windows XP. I don't really think I improved my computer if I can't use these programs. Help...