Windows 10: Word form autofill help

Discus and support Word form autofill help in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hello! ive made an app for use in my job. The output sends an email with information, but the information is just picked up from the Database within... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Synixer, Dec 16, 2019.

1. Synixer Win User

Word form autofill help

Hello!
    ive made an app for use in my job. The output sends an email with information, but the information is just picked up from the Database within the app so it is not "presentable" ill give an example of the output here:

Name: Testing Tester
    Snow 1-4 cm:
    Snow above 4 cm : True
    Other:
    Cause: Slippery
    Action taken: road grounded
    Time:12:30
    Date:12.12.19
    recived:false

So! My question is, is there a way to make a "smart" word document where it can "translate" this into a form for the user? where he can almost just copy the above text and the word document fills in the text and checkboxes in the way the text said? The format of the info will always be the same. so said user wouldnt have to fill it in himself. Or anyone have any other smart ideas?

:)

Synixer, Dec 16, 2019

2. Autofill Fields

Hello hippicat,

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to confirm what browser are you using (Internet Explorer, Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).

Meanwhile, I'd recommend checking the steps below to help you enable AutoFill/AutoComplete:

For Internet Explorer:

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type Internet Explorer and then choose it from the results.
    2. Select Tools > Internet options.
    3. In the Content tab, select Settings under the AutoComplete section.
    4. Select the check boxes for the options you want AutoComplete to use, then choose
      OK.

For Microsoft Edge:

1. Select the More actions button.
    2. Select Settings > View advanced setting.
    3. Turn on Save form entries.

For Google Chrome:

1. At the top right, click More
      Word form autofill help [​IMG]

Word form autofill help [​IMG]
      Settings
    2. Scroll-down and click on Advanced button.
    3. Under Passwords and forms, click on Autofill settings.
    4. Turn on Autofill forms.

For Mozilla Firefox:

1. Click on the Firefox menu icon (Three lines at top right of screen).
    2. Select Options, then go to Privacy & Security.
    3. Under Forms & Passwords, check the box for Ask to save logins and passwords for websites.
    4. Under History, click the down-arrow next to Firefox will and choose
      Use custom settings for history.
    5. Check the box for Remember search and form history.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Dec 16, 2019
  3. Autofill forms and pass in Egde on WP10

How to setup a Edge browser to remember and autofill forms and passwords?

I must enter a username and password every time I visit same website with sign in form.

Phone is Lumia 930 upgraded to WP10

MarioZuric, Dec 16, 2019
  4. Jackimh Win User

Word form autofill help

Autofill becoming permanent

I can see the correct autofill sentence enders on my screen appear while typing, but I can't get it to stay so I don't have to retype each word. When I press enter the autofill disappears. What do I need to do to be able to keep the autofill suggestions?

Jackimh, Dec 16, 2019
Thema:

Word form autofill help

1. Word form autofill help - Similar Threads - Word form autofill

2. Word Forms to PDF Fillable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Forms to PDF Fillable: Hello, i am wanting to move away from paper based forms to online digital forms that can be filled out on a laptop or phone by using a PDF.For example: I have an employee information form and i have made it a fillable word document but wanting to make it a fillable PDF, Where...
  3. Word Forms to PDF Fillable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Forms to PDF Fillable: Hello, i am wanting to move away from paper based forms to online digital forms that can be filled out on a laptop or phone by using a PDF.For example: I have an employee information form and i have made it a fillable word document but wanting to make it a fillable PDF, Where...
  4. Word Forms to PDF Fillable

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Autofill Form Data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Autofill Form Data: Is there a way to edit autofill form data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autofill-form-data/cafb5b58-8ece-4119-a8ad-983f15eb80b5
  6. Autofill Form Data

Autofill Form Data: Is there a way to edit autofill form data? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/autofill-form-data/cafb5b58-8ece-4119-a8ad-983f15eb80b5
  7. Autofill Form Data

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Autofill

Autofill: When I want to use Autofill the Manage Autofill page comes up and the blank is not filled in. Once in a great while, it will work. I am pulling my hair out over this aggravating issue. Help would be appreciated, thank you....
  9. Autofill

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Autofill: I was filling out the address to make a purchase on a website. The first time I did this 2 days ago to get the price, nothing weird happened. When I did it again today the autofill gave the option of my name and address as well as my old boss and our work number from 5 years...
  10. No autofil

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    No autofil: I just upgraded my PC from Win 7 to Win 10. Now, I'm having some problems with logging-in to web sites that I use frequently. Background: I am using Norton Internet Security software that has all of my user IDs and passwords stored for each web site I visit. Using Win 7,...