Windows 10: Word has stopped working ever since i did the update

Discus and support Word has stopped working ever since i did the update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; My word, excel ect has stopped working since I did the Windows 10 update... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by CraigCassin, Nov 14, 2018.

1. Word has stopped working ever since i did the update

My word, excel ect has stopped working since I did the Windows 10 update

:)

CraigCassin, Nov 14, 2018

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Nov 14, 2018
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Word has stopped working ever since i did the update :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Nov 14, 2018
  4. Word has stopped working ever since i did the update

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 14, 2018
Thema:

Word has stopped working ever since i did the update

1. Word has stopped working ever since i did the update - Similar Threads - Word has stopped

2. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  3. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset: Hello everyone, so ever since I reset my system everything has been working very poorly. Browers are laggy and oftentimes have visual bugs. Any game I play, even the ones that have a low benchmark stutter and lag with frequent fps drops. Before the reset I was able to play...
  4. PC has performance issues and stuttering ever since I did a system reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Why has my Cooking Fever stopped ever since last week?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why has my Cooking Fever stopped ever since last week?: For the past week my Cooking Fever has not been working. The problems that I am currently dealing with is when I finish a level within the game the level will not end and reward me with my coins it just stays in the level forever. It won't let me collect my daily reward, my...
  6. Why has my Cooking Fever stopped ever since last week?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why has my Cooking Fever stopped ever since last week?: For the past week my Cooking Fever has not been working. The problems that I am currently dealing with is when I finish a level within the game the level will not end and reward me with my coins it just stays in the level forever. It won't let me collect my daily reward, my...
  7. Audio has not worked since I updated

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Audio has not worked since I updated: My Audio does not work since I updated my computer yesterday. Why would that happen? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-has-not-worked-since-i-updated/31ca6332-5e9c-40e0-9c22-44c73a1a1468
  8. threat protection has stopped since update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    threat protection has stopped since update: hello i have a big problem. i think windows updates destroyed my windows defender. since the update today ( windows defender v 1.313.1666.0 ) my windows defender stops working after 2 min every time. i need to restart it via "services" but agian a few min later it will say...
  9. threat protection has stopped since update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    threat protection has stopped since update: hello i have a big problem. i think windows updates destroyed my windows defender. since the update today ( windows defender v 1.313.1666.0 ) my windows defender stops working after 2 min every time. i need to restart it via "services" but agian a few min later it will say...
  10. ms word has stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ms word has stopped working: My ms office apps have stopped working and everytime i try to open a app it shows that the parameter is incorrect help me fix this I have a very urgent work to do plzz fix it...