Windows 10: word icon missing from toolbar

Discus and support word icon missing from toolbar in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how to get Word 360 to operate? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-icon-missing-from-toolbar/a8d2c402-cce0-4c8c-b3f3-feb2b1ca07b8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by dgby, Jul 12, 2019.

1. dgby Win User

word icon missing from toolbar

how to get Word 360 to operate?

:)

2. The toolbar icons for edge are missing

The windows 10 toolbar icon for edge is blank, though it still works as is the tile in the start menu. Also the icons in edge itself on the top bar are all just rectangles. Apart from the missing icons edge is working.

This occurred after I did a windows rest to fix direct x not working and numerous programs not launching, simply starting then coming up with a message to say the program had stopped working. The reset has fixed both of these problems but caused the issue
    with edge. I have tried various fixes for the missing icon listed elsewhere to no avail. I also tried to do another reset, however it now just gives me a message that it encountered a problem and no changes have been made.

Stuart.D.Hall, Jul 12, 2019
  3. Missing Toolbar

My toolbar is missing from Wordpad in Windows 10. Any suggestions? Thanks

StephanieZR, Jul 12, 2019
  4. ladyovr60 Win User

Missing upper toolbar

I moved my computer today and the toolbar is missing again. I have tried the above process but it hasn't worked. Any other suggestions?

ladyovr60, Jul 12, 2019
Thema:

1. word icon missing from toolbar - Similar Threads - word icon missing

2. Missing toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing toolbar: I have a dual display system and on one display, when I Right Click on the Taskbar, it brings up a menu with the top three lines being Toolbar and Cortana with the third line being "Show Task View Button." Great. On the other display, when I right-click on the Taskbar, I...
  3. Toolbar missing in Rhino 5.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Toolbar missing in Rhino 5.: Hi when i run Rhinoceros5 the desktop shows like this. Why? (toolbar and drawing icon are disappeared!) [ATTACH] ***Title modified from: Rhino works problem***...
  4. missing words

in Windows 10 Customization
    missing words: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click....
  5. Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803

Toolbars missing from Taskbar in Windows 10 v1803: My original thread on May 17 2018 is locked. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_taskbar/toolbars-missing-from-taskbar-in-windows-10-v1803/199e8c1d-277f-4595-a14c-346ad5e7bad1 However here is a solution: Remove the Language Toolbar...
  6. icons are missing from the taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    icons are missing from the taskbar: Is Start Menu Troubleshooter still available? I've got the problem where icons are missing from the taskbar but otherwise the system seems fine. I've run /sfc scannow but it's unable to fix the corrupted files. I've run DISM and repaired the component score but it's still...
  7. missing toolbar

missing toolbar: missing my toolbar that has file, edit, view, tools how do I get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/missing-toolbar/523eac7c-ddcf-4dde-8a0c-623d9130504f
  8. Not able to put emails into OneNote from toolbar, icon missing

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Not able to put emails into OneNote from toolbar, icon missing: Hi, I am using office home 365 and outlook 2016 and windows 10, I used to be able to copy emails directly from outlook to OneNote via an icon on my tool bar in outlook. There is no icon any more. How do I enable this function again. 86378
  9. Missing upper toolbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing upper toolbar: fn key is bottom left on a laptop keyboard and is used to change the function of the top row of keys. F11 is the Full Screen key and is set with my fn + F11 *Nerd
  10. Missing volume icon from taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing volume icon from taskbar: It was there yesterday and now it is missing, along with the battery icon. When I go to the properties panel those options are grayed out. Did i accidentally change a setting or something? Never had these problems with win 7 pro. *Sad 16857