Windows 10: Word in mICROSOFT 365

Discus and support Word in mICROSOFT 365 in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; UNABLE TO OPEN DOCUMENTS ATTACHED TO EMAIL'; UNABLE TO FORMAT WORD DOCUMENTS WHAT IS "ONE TOUCH"... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by NancyLile, Sep 8, 2020.

1. NancyLile Win User

Word in mICROSOFT 365

UNABLE TO OPEN DOCUMENTS ATTACHED TO EMAIL';

UNABLE TO FORMAT WORD DOCUMENTS

WHAT IS "ONE TOUCH"

:)

NancyLile, Sep 8, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Sep 8, 2020
  3. esmorax Win User
    Windows 10 Office 365 cannot open files from: recent file list

Thanks for the tip! I followed all above steps.

So far I can open files from the Recent files list when I enter Word itself, however I still am unable to open any documents using the Word icon pinned to the taskbar:

Word in mICROSOFT 365 [​IMG]

-

esmorax, Sep 8, 2020
  4. Word in mICROSOFT 365

Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Sep 8, 2020
Thema:

Word in mICROSOFT 365

1. Word in mICROSOFT 365 - Similar Threads - Word mICROSOFT 365

2. Microsoft 365 apps like Word logging out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft 365 apps like Word logging out: I keep getting logged out of my Microsoft 365 desktop apps like Word, Excel whenever I close the App on restart I have to log back in using my email PIN. Tried fixes online but no use, any suggestions?...
  3. Microsoft 365 apps like Word logging out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft 365 apps like Word logging out: I keep getting logged out of my Microsoft 365 desktop apps like Word, Excel whenever I close the App on restart I have to log back in using my email PIN. Tried fixes online but no use, any suggestions?...
  4. Use of Word on Microsoft 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Use of Word on Microsoft 365: When I create a document in Word, do I have a choice of storing in the cloud or on local hard drive? Can I easily do both? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/use-of-word-on-microsoft-365/cb9e81ec-aae6-4650-bb41-09af4c735a92
  5. Microsoft Word 365 Files All Changed to Notepad

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Word 365 Files All Changed to Notepad: Hi All, I am desperate to fix this problem. I was opening Word documents. One wouldn't open, so I clicked "Open With"....Notepad, just for that one file. THEY ALL CHANGED to Notepad files. How do I get all my Word documents back to Word files? I've tried opening the...
  6. New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365

in Windows 10 News
    New Rewrite feature in Microsoft Word for Office 365: Hello, my name is Zhang and I am a Program Manager on the Office Natural Language Experiences team. I would like to share a new feature called Rewrite in Word. Ever found yourself repeating phrases or looking for better expressions when writing in Word? Check out Rewrite in...
  7. Microsoft Word 365 - Box Border Properties

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Microsoft Word 365 - Box Border Properties: Hi, I want to add border to the bottom side only for the text box. How can i do it? 136667
  8. Microsoft Office 365 Word

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Office 365 Word: G'day, I have just updated to 365 Word. I have been practicing writing documents. Obviously I do not want to keep them. Each time I open a new page on the left hand side are all my previous documents. I cannot find out how to delete them. Please could somebody help me?...
  9. Compatibility between Microsoft Word 2007 and 365

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Compatibility between Microsoft Word 2007 and 365: I just recently started using Microsoft Word 365 ( 2 days ago)[ATTACH][ATTACH]. Before then I was using Microsoft 2007. When I sent my DA my draft dissertation with my 2007 Microsoft Word, her feedback was more about formatting issues that were not there in my original...
  10. Microsoft Word Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word Office 365: Does anyone have a way to restore a corrupt Word document? I've tried everything and I really need this document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/microsoft-word-office-365/51fde4cc-82e6-41f8-8520-82cc41422b5e