Windows 10: Word is always in windows startup menu

Discus and support Word is always in windows startup menu in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I cannot remove word from the Windows startup menu.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Michael Worley, Jun 14, 2019.

1. Word is always in windows startup menu

I cannot remove word from the Windows startup menu.

:)

Michael Worley, Jun 14, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, Jun 14, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    Feature suggestion: Add right-click menu

Suggestion: Please add a Windows 7 Jump-List and/or right-click menu to the GPU-Z icon in the Windows taskbar. Possible menus in it would be "Exit" and "About GPU-Z...".
    Maybe also "Switch to tab 1/Switch to tab 2/Switch to videocard 1/Switch to videocard 2" too.
    Examples of programs that have such menus are ICQ, Skype, AIM.

NOTE: It seems for a right-click menu, Windows 7 is not needed - it works on WinXP and Vista too.
    But even a Windows 7 Jump-list may be good enough.
    What do you think?

4. Word is always in windows startup menu

Word launches at startup

Hi Tom,

You can delete the Office (Word) shortcut folder from the Windows Startup folder. To do this, refer to the steps below:

• Open the File Explorer by pressing the Windows key +
      E on your keyboard.
    • Type the following path into the File Explorer address bar and hit Enter:

C:\Users\username\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup

(Note: Replace "username" with your user account name.)
    • Look for the Office shortcut folder and then delete it.
    • Restart your computer to apply the changes.

Let us know how it goes and we'll assist you further if needed.

Monica Cam, Jun 14, 2019
Thema:

Word is always in windows startup menu

1. Word is always in windows startup menu - Similar Threads - Word always startup

2. Word opens on startup of Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word opens on startup of Windows: It happened ocassionally under W.10 and now after the update to W.11 I'm still finding that Word opens blank page when Windows starts.Not every time, but it shouldn't happen and it's annoying.What's causing it, & more to the point how can it be stopped?Tnx....
  3. Word opens on startup of Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word opens on startup of Windows: It happened ocassionally under W.10 and now after the update to W.11 I'm still finding that Word opens blank page when Windows starts.Not every time, but it shouldn't happen and it's annoying.What's causing it, & more to the point how can it be stopped?Tnx....
  4. Start Menu always on

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu always on: How do I get the traditional Start Menu back instead of what is constantly on the left side of my screen? Screen shot attached. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/start-menu-always-on/3d959d7e-b263-4e77-ba2c-9fa727fc1030
  5. Windows startup menu

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows startup menu: [IMG] How to avoid this screen. I tried resetting the OS but its still there. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-startup-menu/0cf1f7cf-218d-4b21-82d3-320d34bfa23f
  6. Word always opens empty files during startup. 4 empty Word files!

Word always opens empty files during startup. 4 empty Word files!: Word always opens empty files during startup. 4 different empty Word files are opened every time I start up my laptop. Word is not in the Startup folder. Help? And thank you in advance....
  7. Word starts on startup.

Word starts on startup.: I asked before, got an answer which worked and can't find it now. Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-starts-on-startup/93439af1-1443-47b4-856f-53d8c9372c04
  8. Word opens upon Windows startup

Word opens upon Windows startup: In the last few days, WORD has opened upon Windows startup. I've checked startup in Task Manager and Word is not there. Windows 10 is updated. I've run a virus scan. The only solutions I can find are from 2017. Help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks & be safe....
  9. Windows Explorer always open on startup.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Explorer always open on startup.: I recently swapped out my motherboard for a newer one. I didn't reinstall Windows 10 on my HDD as I have many apps installed and didn't want to reinstall and reconfigure everything again. It all went smoothly and system runs well all except for one strange issue. On every...
  10. Word dropdown menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Word dropdown menu: Hi, I hope somebody can help me. i created a dropdown menu with some questions. i did this in WORD. However i only see the dropdown menu when i'm pointed with my cursor on the dropdown menu. how can i make sure the dropdown menu is shown als always? i hope somebody can...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word keeps opening on startup

2. Microsoft Word always opens when computer starts

3. word opening on startup