Windows 10: word is not responding

Discus and support word is not responding in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi The screen of my lap top went all 'jazzy' earlier this morning. I switched off and rebooted but since this time when I try to create a word... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by CathyaYoung, Feb 8, 2019.

1. word is not responding

Hi

The screen of my lap top went all 'jazzy' earlier this morning. I switched off and rebooted but since this time when I try to create a word document the message word not responding (compatibility mode) flashes up. How do I put things back to normal?

:)

CathyaYoung, Feb 8, 2019
  2. Ed Brady Win User

Problem: Word (not responding). Suggestions?

Problem: Word (not responding).

Suggestions?

Ed Brady, Feb 8, 2019
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond word is not responding :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Feb 8, 2019
  4. word is not responding

Word is not responding

While using my Word document

I frequently get the notice that Word is not responding.

AnnIta Walsh, Feb 8, 2019
Thema:

word is not responding

1. word is not responding - Similar Threads - word responding

2. Microsoft word "not responding" when I "save" a word document.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft word "not responding" when I "save" a word document.: Recently when using word I have been unable to save any of my new inputs to a document. I have been using this document for days, and it was all working fine even earlier today.When I click "save" the cursor switches to the "loading hourglass" and stays like that with nothing...
  3. Microsoft word "not responding" when I "save" a word document.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft word "not responding" when I "save" a word document.: Recently when using word I have been unable to save any of my new inputs to a document. I have been using this document for days, and it was all working fine even earlier today.When I click "save" the cursor switches to the "loading hourglass" and stays like that with nothing...
  4. MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING: on click MS word or excel, says NOT RESPONDING- and takes about 3 minutes to open the application. happens every time I try to open the application. Is it fault of Windows 10 pro OR Office 2013...
  5. MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING

MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING: on click MS word or excel, says NOT RESPONDING- and takes about 3 minutes to open the application. happens every time I try to open the application. Is it fault of Windows 10 pro OR Office 2013...
  6. MS Office 2013-word or excel on click, says NOT RESPONDING

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Word 2000 not responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word 2000 not responding: As a bit of an anorak, I am running Windows 7 Home Premium, and have stuck with Word 2000 as I'm familiar with it and don't need anything fancier. I dont have Microsoft Office, just Word 2000. Its been fine for a decade, but it suddenly stopped responding. I tried...
  8. Word 2000 not responding

Word 2000 not responding: As a bit of an anorak, I am running Windows 7 Home Premium, and have stuck with Word 2000 as I'm familiar with it and don't need anything fancier. I dont have Microsoft Office, just Word 2000. Its been fine for a decade, but it suddenly stopped responding. I tried...
  9. Word continually fails to respond

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word continually fails to respond: Word fails to respond when I try to upload a document or add a Word attachment to email. I try it dozens of times until it randomly works and my document uploads. I'm sending documents to different businesses, and it happens on all of their sites. I am trying to upload dox...
  10. Word continually fails to respond

Word continually fails to respond: Word fails to respond when I try to upload a document or add a Word attachment to email. I try it dozens of times until it randomly works and my document uploads. I'm sending documents to different businesses, and it happens on all of their sites. I am trying to upload dox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. resolve file picker host ui not responding word 10