Windows 10: word is printing a header that i do not want

Discus and support word is printing a header that i do not want in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why is everything I print has a headed on it...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MichaelDomnick, Mar 14, 2020.

1. word is printing a header that i do not want

Why is everything I print has a headed on it...

:)

MichaelDomnick, Mar 14, 2020

2. Word, Excel and Adobe wont print

To further troubleshoot your printing concern, we suggest that you create a test user profile. Using the test user profile, try to print an Excel, Word and Adobe file.

To create a test user profile, follow these steps:

• On Search, type Setting then hit the Enter key.
    • On Settings window, select Accounts.
    • Select Family & other people.
    • Select Add someone else to this PC.
    • Name the user profile as TEST.
    • Assign a password for TEST user, then select Next.
    • Sign in TEST user.
    Please take note if you will experience the printing issue on TEST user.

We will be waiting for your response.

Darleen Pen, Mar 14, 2020
  3. print in word

Hi Mary,

Additional details will help us to better understand the issue. Please answer these questions:

• What is format of the file that you are trying to print?
    • Have you encountered any error messages?
    • What form are you trying to print? It would be better if you'll provide a screenshot.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

Janeane Cru, Mar 14, 2020
  4. word is printing a header that i do not want

Printing word docs

I have windows 10 and Microsoft office 16.

Suggestions did not work. I problem lies with emailed documents which are in word. New word documents print.

The printer reads printing reports.

Sue Forman, Mar 14, 2020
Thema:

word is printing a header that i do not want

1. word is printing a header that i do not want - Similar Threads - word printing header

2. hello how do i get my header back to normal it has no header in word docs and instead of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    hello how do i get my header back to normal it has no header in word docs and instead of...: hello how do i get my header back to normal it has no header in word docs and instead of the iconic peaic of paper look it has a full screen look pleas help i have an assay to do today thank you...
  3. hello how do i get my header back to normal it has no header in word docs and instead of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    hello how do i get my header back to normal it has no header in word docs and instead of...: hello how do i get my header back to normal it has no header in word docs and instead of the iconic peaic of paper look it has a full screen look pleas help i have an assay to do today thank you...
  4. Print to PDF headers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print to PDF headers: Microsoft Print to PDF *always* inserts headers, regardless of whether or not the 'Headers and Footers' option box is checked. In the example below, 'Is Intensive Blood Pressure Control Worthwhile' is repeated at the top of every page in the document, overlaying text....
  5. Print to PDF headers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Print to PDF headers: Microsoft Print to PDF *always* inserts headers, regardless of whether or not the 'Headers and Footers' option box is checked. In the example below, 'Is Intensive Blood Pressure Control Worthwhile' is repeated at the top of every page in the document, overlaying text....
  6. Print to PDF headers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. how do i disable print to file in word?

how do i disable print to file in word?: I am trying to print from a word document and it always goes to print to file - printer is fine and connected, prints emails etc without a problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-disable-print-to-file-in-word/d11289de-dac6-44d8-ae10-a26026f0cf5f
  8. MS Word header

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Word header: How can I place three items, a logo, manual name and section number in the header https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ms-word-header/98536095-0078-4cdb-842d-ae42f985170d
  9. Print Headers and Footers Setting

Print Headers and Footers Setting: Where can I set my printer NOT to print informational URL/date, etc. on my pages? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-headers-and-footers-setting/17ecf534-a2c0-4538-9944-5267d77fadd1
  10. Headers and Footers in Word 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Headers and Footers in Word 2016: I just cannot get the hang of this. I used it often in Word 2003, but NOT even close in Word 2016. I know I can Insert a Footer or Page Numbers in Word 2016. When I am doing it I can see the page number at the bottom of the page (centered where I want them), but then I...