Windows 10: Word just printing blank sheets

Discus and support Word just printing blank sheets in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; All other apps on my Windows 10 PC print perfectly to my my Canon 8700 series printer, when I print a word doc it just puts through a blank sheet...any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by niallhammond, Sep 28, 2020.

1. Word just printing blank sheets

All other apps on my Windows 10 PC print perfectly to my my Canon 8700 series printer, when I print a word doc it just puts through a blank sheet...any suggestions? This just started yesterday.

:)

niallhammond, Sep 28, 2020

2. Microsoft Office stopped printing. It shows the preview but the print sheet comes out blank

Microsoft Office has stopped printing on windows 10. It was printing fine but now it shows the preview and the print sheet comes out blank

claudehand, Sep 28, 2020
  3. Mithin_EJ Win User
    How can I print a Half Sheet (5.5 x 8.5 inch) paper in Excel Office 365

Hi MarshaTravis,

Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community.

I would suggest you to follow the below steps, to print a Half Sheet paper in Excel.

1. Open the Excel Spreadsheet.
    2. Go to File, click on Print.
    3. Under the Print Settings, select the option "Custom Scaling".
    4. Then select the option "Custom Scaling Options".
    5. Under Page tab, select the option "Adjust to:" Change the value to 50%.
    6. Click OK, and try to print the Excel paper.

Hope it helps,

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking Yes Or No

Mithin_EJ, Sep 28, 2020
  4. CorinaAst Win User

Word just printing blank sheets

my word documents are only printing in Black and white

So I have tried all the suggested things to print in color. My ink cartriges are new, my printer is aligned and my settings in word are marked to print background colors and images. STILL NO COLOR> test sheets are printing color, so it isn't the printer
    it is something in word or in windows 10. please help

CorinaAst, Sep 28, 2020
Thema:

Word just printing blank sheets

1. Word just printing blank sheets - Similar Threads - Word printing blank

2. word excel sheet is not open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    word excel sheet is not open: hi my word or excel word is not open please help me Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel-sheet-is-not-open/00ad8a1f-fd48-4399-b127-b85f022776ae
  3. word excel sheet is not open

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word excel sheet is not open: hi my word or excel word is not open please help me Thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-excel-sheet-is-not-open/00ad8a1f-fd48-4399-b127-b85f022776ae
  4. word excel sheet is not open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Blank sheet follows the printed one.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Blank sheet follows the printed one.: Hi, I have Windows 10 version 1909 and an Epson SX 215 printer which works well except for one thing. A single sheet it comes out perfectly printed, but is followed by another blank single sheet. Not a major problem I know but a major nuisance. Any advice appreciated. 177854
  6. Desktop icons are a blank sheet?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop icons are a blank sheet?: Hello, my desktop icons are just a blank sheet of paper, when I try to open them I have to select something I want to open it with. There is then only Paint etc.. Request for help LG Desktop Icons sind ein leeres Blatt?
  7. Cover sheets automatically printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cover sheets automatically printing: When I print anything on my Xerox B205 Multifunction printer, a cover sheet prints out after the document. How can I stop the cover sheet from printing?...
  8. Printing multiple photos on one sheet.

Printing multiple photos on one sheet.: Since the upgrade I can no longer select multiple photos and right click print to get multiple photos on one sheet. Do I need to install something else?...
  9. Printing 3D Models on 2D printing sheets

Printing 3D Models on 2D printing sheets: When trying to print a model on paper, it always prints at the same size even when I change the dimensions on 3d builder. Is it possible to print on paper in the same 2D dimensions as on the 3d builder application? Yours Sincerely MD 3D Printing ***Modified Title...
  10. Contact sheets - print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contact sheets - print: I noticed numerous people asking about printing contact sheets of photos - photos are sideways, etc. Yes, they are sideways or they are not in the correct alphabetical order - someone decided to start with the first one at the bottom of the page and work upwards....