Windows 10: WORD - making notes

Discus and support WORD - making notes in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am writing a long article in a word document. I would like to make contextual notes in a margin right or left. When I use comments it doesn't seem to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by AndrewHunter8, Sep 8, 2022.

1. WORD - making notes

I am writing a long article in a word document. I would like to make contextual notes in a margin right or left. When I use comments it doesn't seem to fit the bill. I don't want to post a conversation. There's just me and the notes are for my eyes only. Can anyone help?

:)

AndrewHunter8, Sep 8, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Sep 8, 2022
  3. Sticky Note Missing

Hi KeithRawlings,

I'm Charles, an Independent advisor trying to help.

Let's see if with the following steps we can solve the problem:

1.- Open >> Sticky notes, when located on the taskbar (Right click on the option) >> Select: List of Notes, now check if your note is in that list.

2.- Follow the steps suggested by the Windows MVP in your article

https://www.kapilarya.com/fix-sticky-notes-lost...

I hope the steps work for you

Attentive to any comments

Have a happy day

Best Regards,

Charles.

CharlesJones32, Sep 8, 2022
  4. Xylee Del Win User

WORD - making notes

sticky notes

Thank you for getting back to us. To recover Sticky Notes backup from plum.sqlite, kindly try the steps below:

• Find and open plum.sqlite file with Notepad, Microsoft Word or Wordpad.
    • View and find the lost notes in the plum.sqlite file, copy the exact notes that you lost and and paste to a new Sticky Notes so to recover it.

Kindly get back to us and let know the results.

Xylee Del, Sep 8, 2022
Thema:

WORD - making notes

1. WORD - making notes - Similar Threads - WORD making notes

2. How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note: Notes on the main page only seem to show 5 lines no matter how big I make it. I can't seem to find a functionality to increase the size of the notes on the main screen....
  3. How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to make Stickey Notes show more of the note: Notes on the main page only seem to show 5 lines no matter how big I make it. I can't seem to find a functionality to increase the size of the notes on the main screen....
  4. Making Webpages with MS Word.

Making Webpages with MS Word.: Is there a special way to increase the width of a webpage made in MS Word? I think it says it has a 22" limit for width which I assume must have to do with a maximum sized paper. But this is a webpage. It need not have limits. You can either pan to the right or zoom out. I...
  5. WORD - making notes

WORD - making notes: I am writing a long article in a word document. I would like to make contextual notes in a margin right or left. When I use comments it doesn't seem to fit the bill. I don't want to post a conversation. There's just me and the notes are for my eyes only. Can anyone help?...
  6. Making an Index in Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Making an Index in Word: how do I make an index with last name followed by the list of first names? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-an-index-in-word/c52ce751-9cfb-4530-8846-27a1c28ad167
  7. Making an Index in Word

Making an Index in Word: how do I make an index with last name followed by the list of first names? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/making-an-index-in-word/c52ce751-9cfb-4530-8846-27a1c28ad167
  8. Making notes

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Making notes: Can I make notes directly from web pages and save itI'm using a stylus ? I'm reading about sample statistics in wikipedia and I wish to underline some important text but I unable to . Is there any way to do it ?...
  9. note pad word pad reading documents

note pad word pad reading documents: whenever I open docs in word pad or note pad it is in script that I cant read hod do I translate to normal reading ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/note-pad-word-pad-reading-documents/e9d0f461-5cb9-42c9-92ce-21f23fa4312d
  10. Can't make a new Sticky Note

Can't make a new Sticky Note: I deleted all of my notes yesterday because I didn't need them. Now I'm trying to make a new note, but there doesn't seem to be a shortcut or option for me to do so. All I have is a blank screen. Is it now impossible to use Sticky Notes?...