Windows 10: word mobile missing settings

Discus and support word mobile missing settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hellou,why in my tablet word mobile Windows 10, doesn't exist settings PC? When I opet setting they just doesn't exist. Wanted to change settings for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by MilenaLabud, Sep 6, 2018.

1. word mobile missing settings

Hellou,why in my tablet word mobile Windows 10, doesn't exist settings PC? When I opet setting they just doesn't exist. Wanted to change settings for First letter of word in new sentence, that somehow always turns big. I need a small First letter in new line. Please, thank you.

:)

MilenaLabud, Sep 6, 2018
  2. Rose Ter Win User

Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setting Missing

Hi Kashif,

There are multiple factors that we need to consider why the mobile hotspot settings is missing from your computer. For us to isolate the issue, we will need to ask you a few questions:

• Are you getting any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Since when have you been experiencing this issue?
    • Any recent changes made prior to the issue?
    Regards.

Rose Ter, Sep 6, 2018
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 6, 2018
  4. word mobile missing settings

Word Mobile me sign in

When i do those steps, no advanced options show for word mobile.

Isobellllllll, Sep 6, 2018
Thema:

word mobile missing settings

1. word mobile missing settings - Similar Threads - word mobile missing

2. Keyboard missing words

in Windows 10 Customization
    Keyboard missing words: Hi, I am using external keyboard when i type words it missed letters and a sound comes. Please help. REGARDS< Pankaj https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/keyboard-missing-words/7cb7aafc-ac87-4c2b-a00d-88d2e3d1a540
  3. Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setting Missing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Mobile Hotspot Setting Missing: I have windows 10 Pro Version: 1511 Build 10586.3[ATTACH] My Mobile Hotspot Icon is missing and nothing exists in my laptop named 'mobile hotspot'. Screenshots will demonstrate the issue. What to do to fix this?...
  4. settings on Word

settings on Word: I recently bought a refurbished HP tower with Window 10 and 30 days free Office 365. My previous tower had Windows 7 but finally died. I created a new document on Word and tried to set the spacing to single space in the body of the document. I was not able to do this on...
  5. mobile hotspot setting missing in window 10

mobile hotspot setting missing in window 10: My Mobile Hotspot Icon is missing and nothing exists in my laptop named 'mobile hotspot' https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mobile-hotspot-setting-missing-in-window-10/cfe66016-4efa-44d3-b8a7-0a9fd92c7fc2
  6. Why has Word Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile installed automatically

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why has Word Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile installed automatically: Shortly after switching on my PC running windows 10 1809 today, the apps Word Mobile and PowerPoint Mobile automatically installed in the background, and I noticed some minutes later when they appeared in the 'Recently added' section of the Start menu. The question: why? I...
  7. missing words

missing words: when I go to file explorer and open a file and I want to cope or deleted it I right click on the file and and window open up and I cant see the words to fine cope or deleted. How do I change it so I can see the words when I right click....
  8. Mobile hotspot setting missing

Mobile hotspot setting missing: I don't have any internet right now because of a problem of my services and I want to use mobile data from my phone but I don't have the setting in my windows. What could I do? "...
  9. Mobile Hotspot Missing

Mobile Hotspot Missing: I'm running a windows 10 home on my hp laptop 15-ay196nr which came with a mobile hotspot function out of the box. I suddenly lost the function after my device had to reset due to a "boot device not found" error and followed these steps to fix it:...
  10. Missing mobile links

in Browsers and Email
    Missing mobile links: I have an MS Lumia 550 mobile and my problem is with Edge browser I have lost the Fav's list under the History icon, the Reading lists & Downloads are okay as for the considerable number of links I'm lost any help would be great. Thank you. Paul. 91873