Windows 10: Word not working after getting windows 10

Discus and support Word not working after getting windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Good day, After doing my upgarde to Windows10, my word Office does not want to work properly. I can't use my Touchpad to select where I want to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by ElriBoeyens, Jul 10, 2020.

1. Word not working after getting windows 10

Good day,

After doing my upgarde to Windows10, my word Office does not want to work properly. I can't use my Touchpad to select where I want to be or highligt anything. Have to use the arrows on my keyboard to move around. Please help me to fix this?!!

Kind regards

Elri Boeyens

:)

ElriBoeyens, Jul 10, 2020

2. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Jul 10, 2020
  3. AndreTen Win User
    How to get Windows 10 to spell check uppercase words.

Hi Apheration and welcome to Ten Forums Word not working after getting windows 10 :)

My spell checker works for me. And on words with caps on, too. My setting is default (although I have second language installed).
    We can go step by step from settings (check language, if spelling language is installed, then Keyboard (under devices) if spell is enabled.

Word not working after getting windows 10 [​IMG]

AndreTen, Jul 10, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Word not working after getting windows 10

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jul 10, 2020
Thema:

Word not working after getting windows 10

1. Word not working after getting windows 10 - Similar Threads - Word working getting

2. Windows Shortcuts for Word are not Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Shortcuts for Word are not Working: Hello Support Team, I noticed that my Windows keyboard shortcuts are not working whenever I use Microsoft Word. When I try to Ctrl + B/I/U it does not work. I tried updating the keyboard device everything is up to date. Kindly advise. Thanks....
  3. Windows Shortcuts for Word are not Working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Shortcuts for Word are not Working: Hello Support Team, I noticed that my Windows keyboard shortcuts are not working whenever I use Microsoft Word. When I try to Ctrl + B/I/U it does not work. I tried updating the keyboard device everything is up to date. Kindly advise. Thanks....
  4. Word not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word not working: I open Word but keep getting error message " Word has run into an error that prevents it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result." Would you like to repair it now?I've tried to sign in, but it won't let me.Th error has not been repaired and I can not...
  5. Word not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word not working: I open Word but keep getting error message " Word has run into an error that prevents it from working correctly. Word will need to be closed as a result." Would you like to repair it now?I've tried to sign in, but it won't let me.Th error has not been repaired and I can not...
  6. Word and PowerPoint docs not working correctly after upgrade to windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Word and PowerPoint docs not working correctly after upgrade to windows 10: I backed up my powerpoint and word documents created on windows 7 with word 2010 and qn older verison on powerpoint. After upgrading to Windows 10 when i open the docs they dont work correctly. Slides with photos or graphics are missing or dont work on powerpoint. On word...
  7. The "Cortana" wake word stops working after you close the window and to get it to work...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The "Cortana" wake word stops working after you close the window and to get it to work...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/FloatingMilkshake [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ih2zqp/the_cortana_wake_word_stops_working_after_you/
  8. Word program not working after 1903 update

Word program not working after 1903 update: Installed and downloaded 1903 update. But now Word program won't open. Says I need to Activate Office, but that doesn't help/work either. ??? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-program-not-working-after-1903-update/4e3bd8cb-0a6b-474a-b24c-b76dff25dcf1
  9. Microsoft Word Stopped Working after latest Windows Update!!

Microsoft Word Stopped Working after latest Windows Update!!: Hello everyone, I purchased my laptop in 2016. It runs Windows 10 and came with Microsoft Office Professional, including Word. I have NEVER had a problem with Microsoft Word until I did the Windows update last night (Oct 13) After the update, everything seemed fine until I...
  10. Will Word XP work on Windows 10?

Will Word XP work on Windows 10?: I've read threads here saying it won't work at all, and threads saying it works with no problem. Some people who say it works have trouble with getting Word docs to open from emailed links. I did too when I first tried using it with Windows 7 but there was a little program...