Windows 10: Word(Office 2019) can't convert pdf files / Outlook crashes pst import

Discus and support Word(Office 2019) can't convert pdf files / Outlook crashes pst import in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Hi, I did a clean windows 10 ver.1809 installation and decided to take up an offer from Microsoft HUP and also installed the newest Office Professional... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Risto, Jan 4, 2019.

1. Risto Win User

Word(Office 2019) can't convert pdf files / Outlook crashes pst import

Hi,
    I did a clean windows 10 ver.1809 installation and decided to take up an offer from Microsoft HUP and also installed the newest Office Professional Plus 2019 package. Also did Kari's tutorial of User file relocation which I have done many times before. All worked well. But I have 2 issues which I just can't get over and can't find any information from different forums. One is concerning non functional pdf creations with Word 2019 and the other one is Outlook problem where outlook craches each time when trying to import my outlook back-ups, eg. *pst files.
    Please, can enyone help?
    Please see attached screen shots for details.
    Word(Office 2019) can't convert pdf files / Outlook crashes pst import [​IMG]

Br.

:)

Risto, Jan 4, 2019
  2. newtekie1 Win User

Outlook PST File Problem

That is exactly what I was going to suggest. Export everything to another PST file, delete the old(or rather move it out of the default folder) and replace it with the new PST file that you exported.

newtekie1, Jan 4, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Office 2019

Only supported on Win10. Sorry, 8.1 users, only 4 years old, gotta go.

Microsoft Office 2019 will only work on Windows 10

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com...-to-office-and-windows-servicing-and-support/

Spoiler Office 2019
    Last year at Ignite, we announced Office 2019 – the next perpetual version of Office that includes apps (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook, and Skype for Business) and servers (including Exchange, SharePoint, and Skype for Business). Today we’re pleased to share the following updates:

• Office 2019 will ship in H2 of 2018. Previews of the new apps and servers will start shipping in the second quarter of 2018.
    • Office 2019 apps will be supported on:
      • Any supported Windows 10 SAC release
      • Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC 2018
      • The next LTSC release of Windows Server
    • The Office 2019 client apps will be released with Click-to-Run installation technology only. We will not provide MSI as a deployment methodology for Office 2019 clients. We will continue to provide MSI for Office Server products.

Ahhzz, Jan 4, 2019
  4. marcbkk Win User

Outlook PST File Problem

Thanks again everyone. I just did an export on the troubled PST file to create a new PST file from it and the file size went from 3.9GB down to 850MB. Then I installed the new PST file into Outlook that I just created and removed the old PST file from Outlook and all seems to be working fine so far. I think I am good now, but I will give it some time just to make sure there are no problems before I delete the old file. Thanks again.

marcbkk, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

1. Word(Office 2019) can't convert pdf files / Outlook crashes pst import - Similar Threads - Word Office 2019

2. Convert .eml files to .pst

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Convert .eml files to .pst: dears, I am using the mail app for windows 10, and I am planing to move to cloud service *office365 and I want to use outlook, so how can I migrate from .eml to .pst without using third party tool, is't possible? and if its possible how can import to outlook 2013,2016?...
  3. Import .pst files into Mail

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Import .pst files into Mail: I have upgraded to a new pc and want to use Mail instead of Outlook. Is there any way I can import my .pst backups and folders into Mail? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/import-pst-files-into-mail/7679e0e1-7242-4c4e-989f-982c8945294d
  4. converting a POP (pst file) to imap

in Browsers and Email
    converting a POP (pst file) to imap: I use outlook in office 365 and have setup up as a POP. Is it possible to convert the pst file to and IMAP file. The reason for doing this is to sync my phone with my PC when using outlook or am I wasting my time. I have a windows phone running windows 10 and my PC runs...
  5. Outlook pst files

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook pst files: This is weird I am trying to copy the pst from my main computer it is roughly 4GB in size to a USB stick to import it to my new laptop. I have 43GB of empty space on my stick yet I get the error message that the pst file is to big for my stick. Now that is weird can anyone...
  6. Can't get to Outlook 2007 .pst file...

in Browsers and Email
    Can't get to Outlook 2007 .pst file...: With Windows 10 now on my PC, I know where the Outlook .pst file is located but not able to get to it. I am going to a new PC in a few weeks and would like to copy the Outlook .pst file to an external drive in order to put in the new PC. Is it safe to move it to another...
  7. Outlook pst file reader?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook pst file reader?: I'm trying to access .pst files from Outlook from a previous laptop. I currently don't have Outlook on my laptop (W10). Can anyone recommend a good (and safe) pst file reader. Freeware would be great. Thanks! 44347
  8. Office 2013 and PDF files-line converter

Office 2013 and PDF files-line converter: Years ago, I used an online service to create a Resume. It was downloaded as a Pdf file. I need to update that file now but am having problems. Supposedly I could use Worrd to convert Pdf to Docx. Couldn't do it. So I used an on-line converter. Got the file, tried using...
  9. Office 2007 No Longer Converts Publisher Files to PDF

Office 2007 No Longer Converts Publisher Files to PDF: Since the Win 10 update this past weekend, my computer will no longer convert Office 2007 Publisher files to PDF. An error message pops up that "Publisher cannot save this file." It worked Friday, but once the Win 10 update was installed early Sunday morning, it will not do...
  10. Converting a pdf file

in Windows 10 Support
    Converting a pdf file: I am using Windows 10 at the moment and am wondering if I can convert a pdf file to jpeg. Anyone know please? 79629

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cant import pst files to outlook in windows 10 office2019

2. office365 crashing when print to pdf 2019

3. convert pdf to word in office 2019