Windows 10: Word on my new laptop

Discus and support Word on my new laptop in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I thought I only need Word that comes with this Dell laptop. Must I buy 365 or Office?... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by VickiOswald, Jan 20, 2020.

1. Word on my new laptop

I thought I only need Word that comes with this Dell laptop. Must I buy 365 or Office?

:)

VickiOswald, Jan 20, 2020

2. I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jan 20, 2020
  3. n-ster Win User
    n-ster, Jan 20, 2020
  4. Steven Win User

Word on my new laptop

Changing the default font on Microsoft Word 2010 has no effect on new pages

Perform the following steps to set the default font for new Microsoft Word 2010 documents.

1. Right click the "Normal" Style on the Home ribbon and click Modify.
    2. Change the font to Times New Roman, 12 (or whatever you would prefer).
    3. Select the "New documents based on this template" option.
    4. Click OK
    5. Close and reopen Microsoft Word to confirm.

For Microsoft Excel, perform these steps:

1. Select File menu, Options item.
    2. Select the General category.
    3. Change "When creating new workbooks, use this font"
    4. Click OK to confirm
    5. Restart Microsoft Excel as instructed.

Steven, Jan 20, 2020
Thema:

Word on my new laptop

1. Word on my new laptop - Similar Threads - Word laptop

2. nesecito word en mi laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    nesecito word en mi laptop: cómo puedo instalar Word en mi laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nesecito-word-en-mi-laptop/def759ec-fc60-443d-835a-18b4ef90a72d
  3. nesecito word en mi laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    nesecito word en mi laptop: cómo puedo instalar Word en mi laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nesecito-word-en-mi-laptop/def759ec-fc60-443d-835a-18b4ef90a72d
  4. how to get my word and excel again? I had it already before I reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to get my word and excel again? I had it already before I reset my laptop: I had reset my laptop yesterday. before it, i gad my ms word and excel also. But, now I cannot get them.I cannot see my word and excel apps also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-my-word-and-excel-again-i-had-it/474fd12a-42da-4151-862d-96921bcb5c2f
  5. how to get my word and excel again? I had it already before I reset my laptop

how to get my word and excel again? I had it already before I reset my laptop: I had reset my laptop yesterday. before it, i gad my ms word and excel also. But, now I cannot get them.I cannot see my word and excel apps also https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-get-my-word-and-excel-again-i-had-it/474fd12a-42da-4151-862d-96921bcb5c2f
  6. log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...: I set up my laptop with a picture password log in. If I want to change this way to log in, it's asking for a word password. I have not clue what password I would have used as I have only accessed lenovo laptop using the picture password for nearly 2 years. How do I recover my...
  7. log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...

log into laptop with picture password. dont know the word password I originally used - how...: I set up my laptop with a picture password log in. If I want to change this way to log in, it's asking for a word password. I have not clue what password I would have used as I have only accessed lenovo laptop using the picture password for nearly 2 years. How do I recover my...
  8. How can I add a second/separate laptop to my existing Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel,...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I add a second/separate laptop to my existing Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel,...: How can I add a second/separate laptop to my existing Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, etc. account while keeping desktop files independent from each other so that when I add a file to the desktop of laptop #1 it does not automatically populate to laptop #2? I want to use...
  9. How can I add a second/separate laptop to my existing Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel,...

How can I add a second/separate laptop to my existing Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel,...: How can I add a second/separate laptop to my existing Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel, etc. account while keeping desktop files independent from each other so that when I add a file to the desktop of laptop #1 it does not automatically populate to laptop #2? I want to use...
  10. How can I add a second/separate laptop to my existing Microsoft Office Suite Word, Excel,...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security