Windows 10: Word operation

Discus and support Word operation in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; This is how in the last 3-4 days I have been working with my Office applications, in this case, Word more frequently, and sometimes it freezes and it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by John MJones, Dec 8, 2019.

1. Word operation

This is how in the last 3-4 days I have been working with my Office applications, in this case, Word more frequently, and sometimes it freezes and it takes time to respond, what I have applied is to erase the computer temps and restart, But there was no major change. Any ideas?

Thank you very much

:)

John MJones, Dec 8, 2019
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Dec 8, 2019
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Dec 8, 2019
  4. Word operation

I am trying to email a word document to myself.

I would suggest you cancel everything open and start fresh using just these steps:

• Open your Mail app or website
    • Click the New button and write a new email message with your address in the To line
    • Click the Attachment paperclip button and select your Word file to attach
    • Click Send

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Dec 8, 2019
Thema:

Word operation

1. Word operation - Similar Threads - Word operation

2. Error on Microsoft Word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error on Microsoft Word: Why can't I fix the "error" on Word? When I click on "repair," it just closes and the error is not repaired. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/error-on-microsoft-word/a0ff24f1-c6ca-48ea-92e2-2c2a3a6ba0b8
  3. What word is used for internal command or operable program or batch file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What word is used for internal command or operable program or batch file: I want to set the command program on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-word-is-used-for-internal-command-or-operable/6ede701f-e0a3-49b2-8631-c7290604db2c
  4. What word is used for internal command or operable program or batch file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What word is used for internal command or operable program or batch file: I want to set the command program on my laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-word-is-used-for-internal-command-or-operable/6ede701f-e0a3-49b2-8631-c7290604db2c
  5. My laptop displayed this words at the top saying "missing operating system" can sameone...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop displayed this words at the top saying "missing operating system" can sameone...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-displayed-this-words-at-the-top-saying/e4f2de07-618e-485a-87b0-047451268b91
  6. My laptop displayed this words at the top saying "missing operating system" can sameone...

My laptop displayed this words at the top saying "missing operating system" can sameone...: How can i fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-displayed-this-words-at-the-top-saying/e4f2de07-618e-485a-87b0-047451268b91
  7. When I try to open MS Word, I get the error that the operating system is presently not...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I try to open MS Word, I get the error that the operating system is presently not...: When I try to open MS Word, I get the error that the operating system is presently not configured for this application. I have no problems with Excel of PowerPoint. I have Windows 10 and MS Office 2013. I did perform an online repair, also ran a "sfc" scan which was clean. I...
  8. When I try to open MS Word, I get the error that the operating system is presently not...

When I try to open MS Word, I get the error that the operating system is presently not...: When I try to open MS Word, I get the error that the operating system is presently not configured for this application. I have no problems with Excel of PowerPoint. I have Windows 10 and MS Office 2013. I did perform an online repair, also ran a "sfc" scan which was clean. I...
  9. When I try to open MS Word, I get the error that the operating system is presently not...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  10. "Options" in Microsoft Word no longer operate properly; error message Error #75 writing...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    "Options" in Microsoft Word no longer operate properly; error message Error #75 writing...: After installing new software, I have the problem referenced above. I can close out the error message and continue, but Word options no longer work properly; for instance, convert -- to em-dash; hyperlinks; fractions, etc. Changing them in 'options' under the file tab makes...