Windows 10: Word/Outlook Mail Merge on PC ... set send from e-mail address

Discus and support Word/Outlook Mail Merge on PC ... set send from e-mail address in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello, I originally had one e-mail address on my Outlook run on a PC laptop I just added another e-mail address and followed instructions to set... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Nina at, Jan 15, 2021.

1. Nina at Win User

Word/Outlook Mail Merge on PC ... set send from e-mail address

Hello,

I originally had one e-mail address on my Outlook run on a PC laptop

I just added another e-mail address and followed instructions to set this new address as default SO THAT I can have this as my SEND FROM e-mail address when I send a Mail Merge e-mail using Word.

What else do I need to do for the Send From address to take this newly-set default send from address? I have exited both Word and Outlook and got back in.

Thank you!!!!

:)

Nina at, Jan 15, 2021

2. Mail merge with Windows Mail

Can you do a mail merge to email using Windows Mail? I've set my default email app to Mail, but it doesn't send the emails. I've done mail merges to Outlook in the past so have no trouble going through the right steps in Word, using an Excel list for the
    email addresses.

DavidKt_46, Jan 15, 2021
  3. Larnu Win User
    Office 2013 Mail Merge sending no emails

I used to have no problems sending a Mail merge on Windows 7, however, trying to do one today on Windows 10, and it's simply not working.

I've done everything the same, using an excel document as the data source, and that works fine. When I select Finish & Merge -> Send Email Documents and then OK, Word makes it appear it worked (all the dynamic values change to those of the contacts as it cycles through sending each email), but that's it. Not one email is sent; nothing in my sent items and nothing shows that any of those contacts have been email on our exchange or email archive software.

I've seen that people suggest that Outlook is my default app (it is). Double checked the registry key as well Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Clients\Mail\(Default) has the value Microsoft Outlook.

I've literally done nothing different from when doing this on Windows 7; seems that the searches seem to suggest that it's a common problem as well, but everyone seems to say they had a problem and disappears from their support request (and most answer tell you to check the above registry key).

Larnu, Jan 15, 2021
  4. TerresaC Win User

mail merge won't send

I can set up my mail merge but I can't send it. I can get as far as finishing the merge, but then a window pops up to say that I "A program is trying to access email address information stored in Outlook. if this is unexpected, click Deny and verityf your
    antivirus software is up-to-date.

Any suggestions?

TerresaC, Jan 15, 2021
Thema:

1. Word/Outlook Mail Merge on PC ... set send from e-mail address - Similar Threads - Word Outlook Mail

2. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  3. Outlook e-mails

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Outlook e-mails: My e-mails will not download from AOL into my Outlook. Also, I am having an issue with attachments to my e-mails in Outlook. When I click on the attachment, I get the following error message: Your organization's polices are preventing us from completing this action for you....
  4. e-mail address

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    e-mail address: How do I change the e-mail address of a family member? Moved from: Outlook.com Email Managing email folders https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/e-mail-address/5ec32c45-2254-4be6-add2-d6ff8aff3cda
  5. sending e .mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e .mails: hello I just cant send any e.mails I can receive , ,,, but get no-where sending thank-you roger https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/4c8be193-d0b2-44ea-bc4a-0bafd25da1a2
  6. Word 365. Mail Merge

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Word 365. Mail Merge: G'day, When I open a new document in Word 365. I cannot see the Mail Merge Tab. Please could somebody tell me where I can find it. Cheers Perry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-365-mail-merge/ed02237b-9cbc-4a46-9683-1203faa32d7a"
  7. sending e-mails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    sending e-mails: I am receiving e-mail but am unable to write new, reply to, forward e-mails. When pressing the appropriate icon nothing happens, the system also is slow. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sending-e-mails/72690f48-b4d5-4029-b383-b00791059cd6
  8. e-mail address

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    e-mail address: Someone is using my e-mail address but with outlook.com rather than hotmail.com, which I use. That person is claiming that they are getting my mail and telling me to change e-mail address, which I don't want to do. Help!!...
  9. E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    E mail address dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook: Why has my other e mail address been dropped by windows 10 mail and outlook. I use Hotmail as my primary and blueyonder as my other which is a virgin e mail [Original subject: E mail]...
  10. Outlook 2016 not sending e-mail

in Browsers and Email
    Outlook 2016 not sending e-mail: Outlook 2016 has suddenly stopped sending out my e-mail, it keeps reporting the server responded 452.4.1.0 the requested action aborted. Try again later. I tried a lot of things yesterday even re-installing Office and nothing fixed this problem. I called my Internet Service...