Windows 10: Word Pad line spacing

Discus and support Word Pad line spacing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How can I get the 1.0 line spacing to stay in place; it reverts to 1.5.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by BettyUL, Oct 10, 2018.

1. BettyUL Win User

Word Pad line spacing

How can I get the 1.0 line spacing to stay in place; it reverts to 1.5.

:)

BettyUL, Oct 10, 2018
  2. fugeee Win User

Line spacing in word on the WP7

The line spacing in word on my WP7 has been mysteriously applied. I'm editing a document which had the normal single space, but now the new text goes in as double spacing. I can't find find the settings to change it.

How do I do this?

fugeee, Oct 13, 2018
  3. chipwood Win User
    Word 2007 A line spacing problem

I prepared a draft letter to a government department and saved it. The draft for the most part is single line spaced.
    I now need to add further details before the draft text, but no matter what I try, the inserted text insists on two or three line spacing.
    Can someone suggest what the cause may be and how to rectify, please?

chipwood, Oct 13, 2018
  4. Derek431 Win User

Word Pad line spacing

Word pad

No this reply did not solve my query, but out of the 4 replies it was the.

nearest. Obviously you are all clever people, but you are all guilty of missing the basic point of the question asked.

Ok, I deleted the item which you rightly said was in Documents Thank you

Going back to word pad,and I find the items still listed!

The important bit now and what I wanted to know.....Double click on the deleted item in word pad and a notice will show Cannot find file

Click Ok in that box and then,and only then will the item be deleted from the file box in word pad

Thanks very much

Derek431, Oct 13, 2018
Thema:

Word Pad line spacing

1. Word Pad line spacing - Similar Threads - Word Pad line

2. How to remove double spaced lines in word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove double spaced lines in word: I have Windows 11.I'm racking my brains out to figure this out because I have a ton of 100 pg documents like this and I need to get rid of the double space between each number to consolidate the documents. I've tried Find and Replace but maybe I'm not inserting the right...
  3. How to remove double spaced lines in word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove double spaced lines in word: I have Windows 11.I'm racking my brains out to figure this out because I have a ton of 100 pg documents like this and I need to get rid of the double space between each number to consolidate the documents. I've tried Find and Replace but maybe I'm not inserting the right...
  4. spacing on word pad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    spacing on word pad: how do i decrease spacing to space 1 space when writing a letter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spacing-on-word-pad/48ac7019-ac43-4e9c-8035-4cd5c7665849
  5. spacing on word pad

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    spacing on word pad: how do i decrease spacing to space 1 space when writing a letter? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spacing-on-word-pad/48ac7019-ac43-4e9c-8035-4cd5c7665849
  6. Word Pad line spacing questions

in Windows 10 Support
    Word Pad line spacing questions: In Windows 10 I've been making documents with pictures in them using Word Pad. In all other versions of Windows I've used, doing that method would paste the picture where I want it either by Ctrl+V or or right clicking and Paste. But in this Windows 10 version it almost...
  7. Word Pad

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word Pad: I am 77 years of age and have been using a computer for MANY years and I have NEVER had more difficulty than using your new WordPad!!!! It is in control and could not even find out how to removed the date at the bottom of the document, etc. I receive Grace Mail from my...
  8. Word pad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word pad: Everytime I press a key on word pad app I delete previous typed words. how do I make it stop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-pad/417e13bd-1c84-4b2a-be54-b456252126c5
  9. Line spacing in Word 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Line spacing in Word 10: Normal style line-spacing of 1.8 applies itself to all newly formatted documents to which I apply single-line spacing in the formatting drop-down box. Why does this happen?...
  10. Word 2007 A line spacing problem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word 2007 A line spacing problem: I prepared a draft letter to a government department and saved it. The draft for the most part is single line spaced. I now need to add further details before the draft text, but no matter what I try, the inserted text insists on two or three line spacing. Can someone...