Windows 10: Word: Page display order query

Discus and support Word: Page display order query in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Probably a really simple question, but I do not know the answer... In Word, the zoom is 100% and if I have multiple pages, they show up 3 pages in a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by abibee, Nov 11, 2019.

1. abibee Win User

Word: Page display order query

Probably a really simple question, but I do not know the answer...

In Word, the zoom is 100% and if I have multiple pages, they show up 3 pages in a row. How do I get the pages to align one on top of the other? Word used to do one page on top of the other, but now it shows 3 pages in a row, where is the setting I can change this behaviour? I want one page at a time on screen.

:)

abibee, Nov 11, 2019
  2. twdal Win User

How do you change Word 2016's Display language?

(Note that I am referring to the Display language, not the keyboard language.)

I have configured the default language in a Windows 10 Pro user profile to Spanish (Mexico). It's working fine. All Start menu text is in Spanish and even Chrome displays everything in Spanish.

But when I run Word 2016 all of its menus are in English. In Word Options > Language the editing language is set to default to Spanish (Mexico). Under "Choose Display and Help Languages" the default is "Match Microsoft Windows," which suggests to me that all Word menus should be in Spanish, just like Chrome and Windows are doing. A second, greyed out choice is English.

The very last sentence on this Options page is says, "View display languages installed for each Microsoft Office program. Click on it and a table appears. Word and Outlook are listed. Under the "Office Display Language" is English for both. Nothing appears in the "Other Display Languages". I see no option to add another display language.

Earlier versions of Office had downloadable Language packs but I can't find one for Office 2016, not even in the volume license downloads.

I've tried this on two W10Pro Ofc2016 computers and get the same results in both. What step or trick am I missing?

twdal, Nov 11, 2019
  3. How do you change Word 2016's Display language?

(Note that I am referring to the Display language, not the keyboard.)

I have configured the default language in a Windows 10 Pro user profile to Spanish (Mexico). It's working fine. All Start menu text is in Spanish and even Chrome displays everything in Spanish.

But when I run Word 2016 all of its menus are in English. In Word Options > Language the editing language is set to default to Spanish (Mexico). Under "Choose Display and Help Languages" the default is "Match Microsoft Windows," which suggests to me that all Word menus should be in Spanish, just like Chrome and Windows are doing. A second, greyed out choice is English.

The very last sentence on this Options page is says, "View display languages installed for each Microsoft Office program. Click on it and a table appears. Word and Outlook are listed. Under the "Office Display Language" is English for both. Nothing appears in the "Other Display Languages". I see no option to add another display language.

Earlier versions of Office had downloadable Language packs but I can't find one for Office 2016, not even in the volume license downloads.

I've tried this on two W10Pro Ofc2016 computers and get the same results in both. What step or trick am I missing?

user428697, Nov 11, 2019
  4. Lanso Win User

MS ACCESS: A7 Building Queries in Microsoft Access

Hello, I'm having problems with creating a database from this questions. I was able to do get to a point but won't show or missing something. Can anyone help on these questions:

2. Display the CustomerNum, CustomerName, OwnerName, Phone, RestaurantType, and FirstContact of customers who were first contacted in 1992 and 1993. The list should be sorted by the FirstContact date (with the most recent at the top) within RestaurantType in ascending order.

3. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

4. Write this query in SQL. It should be your SQL code and not the one generated by Microsoft Access. Show the CustomerNum, OrderNum, and InvoiceAmt for orders that were placed by customers with CustomerNum in the 500s (that is numbers that fall between 500 and 599) or valued at $2,000 or more. Sort the list by CustomerNum in ascending order.

5. Show the CustomerNum, OwnerName, Kitchen Area, InvoiceAmt, and ZipCode for customers who are located in ZipCodes starting with 43 and have InvoiceAmt between $1,200 and $2,000. The list should be sorted by CustomerNum.

Attached is the File on a zip as access file is not accepted.
    The queries I'm working from that I made for some of these are Customer Query, Restaurant Type, Order Query 1.
    Thanks this will be a lot of help as I've been trying to do this for the last 3 days.

Lanso, Nov 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Word: Page display order query - Similar Threads - Word Page display

2. Cannot access order details page

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot access order details page: I have bought a Windows 10 Pro licence in Microsoft store, but when I'm clicking on the order in "Orders journal" I'm redirecting to page that says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  3. Cannot access order details page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot access order details page: I have bought a Windows 10 Pro licence in Microsoft store, but when I'm clicking on the order in "Orders journal" I'm redirecting to page that says "We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found. The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer...
  4. Display Query

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Display Query: I tried to connect my laptop Lenovo ideapad110 to a second monitor Samsung Syncmaster S23B300 using DVI to HDMI. The monitor gets detected on my laptop, but it stays black. In addition, it doesn't get a separate box with a number in the display settings. It's like the laptop...
  5. Product Key not on Order Page

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Product Key not on Order Page: I ordered an upgrade from Windows 10 Home to Pro recently. The upgrade occurred automagically, but I now have no product key. I spent some time and went to my account, finding the order and selecting it. Microsoft support under "Product Key" says to Go to Order history,...
  6. Page display

in Windows 10 Customization
    Page display: When I click on explorer it doesn't display full page and it shows smaller version of page in upper left corner. My husband was on computer the other day and must have done something to change the display. How do I get rid of small page in left corner and get full page...
  7. Multiple Display Order

Multiple Display Order: I have a laptop with two monitors attached and it has been working perfect. I moved my office and had to disconnect everything and now I cannot get it set back up properly. When I go to display settings I see all three displays but they are in the order 2, 3, 1 and I...
  8. Page File Query

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Page File Query: I only have 4 gigs memory. Dell says I can only upgrade to 6 gigs but Crucial says 2 banks of 4 gigs is okay. MS recommends my page file to be set at 1394 megs. I've read that 2 x memory total is a number to shoot at. That would be around 8 gig page file. Space is not a...
  9. Printing pages in reverse order

Printing pages in reverse order: After Windows 10 installation, my Epson WF-2540 is printing page 1 first, so the last page of the document in on top - no matter from what application. I see that Word has an option to print in reverse order. Is there some way of setting it universally?...
  10. MS Word Query: Word 365 suddenly 'not responding' with 7 MB Word file

in Microsoft Office and 365
    MS Word Query: Word 365 suddenly 'not responding' with 7 MB Word file: Hi, I have a large Word file (around 7 MB, 2000 pages) which I update everyday for work. I have used this file and updated it in Word without issues for many years until now. Since the last 2 weeks Word keeps going 'not responding' for a long time when I try to do anything...