Windows 10: word Perfect

Discus and support word Perfect in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Can I use word Perfect with Office 365? I am currently using Windows 10. I am familiar with Microsoft Word, but always preferred Word perfect... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by SuzyR64, Apr 26, 2019.

1. SuzyR64 Win User

word Perfect

Can I use word Perfect with Office 365? I am currently using Windows 10. I am familiar with Microsoft Word, but always preferred Word perfect especially for sorting a large amount of data.

:)

SuzyR64, Apr 26, 2019
  2. John Peek Win User

Word Perfect won't PRINT with Windows 10

I have Word Perfect 11 and it seems to work fine...EXCEPT...I cannot get my printer to print documents from Word Perfect. Does anyone have a solution...other than buying a LATER version of Word Perfect? Thanks for any suggestions.

John

John Peek, Apr 26, 2019
  3. Word perfect does not open in Windows 10.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

I appreciate you for providing details about the issue and your efforts towards resolving it. We will assist you to resolve the issue.

I appreciate if you could answer few questions to narrow down to the issue.

• What exactly happens when you try to open the application?

• Did you receive any error message?

• Which version of Word perfect are you using?

• When you tried to open the application in compatibility mode, which Operating system did you choose?
    If you are using Word perfect 12, I would like suggest you to try opening the application in
    Windows XP SP3 compatibility and check if that helps to resolve the issue.

Please follow the below steps:

1) Right click on the Program.

2) Click on Properties.

3) Click on Compatibility tab.

4) Select Run this program in compatibility mode (try different Operating systems) and select the operating system accordingly from the drop down list.

Most applications and hardware drivers designed for Windows 7 or later should work with Windows 10. Of course, with significant changes expected in Windows 10, it is best you contact the software developer and hardware vendor to
    find out about support for Windows 10.

Hope the information helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Apr 26, 2019
  4. word Perfect

Windows 10 and Word Perfect X7 update installation problems

After successfully installing Word Perfect X7 to a Windows 10 computer, I tried to update the program. After downloading the update, I have a last step that seems to be blocking the installation. There is a small windows box where I have to click that
    I agree with Corel, I cannot "see" the next box I need to click. The window is too small and hides the next step. This happened before on a Windows 8.1 with the same program but I was able to get it open and thus finish the installation. Any suggestions?

LuisAponte-Pares, Apr 26, 2019
Thema:

word Perfect

1. word Perfect - Similar Threads - word Perfect

2. Word Perfect X3

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Perfect X3: Is Word Perfect X3 compatible with Windows 11?If not, which version of Word Perfect is, please?Many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-perfect-x3/3939736c-998b-41a9-b03f-a5abd45a2cdf
  3. Word Perfect X3

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Perfect X3: Is Word Perfect X3 compatible with Windows 11?If not, which version of Word Perfect is, please?Many thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-perfect-x3/3939736c-998b-41a9-b03f-a5abd45a2cdf
  4. Corel Word Perfect 7 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Corel Word Perfect 7 on Windows 10: Just bought a NEW WP7 CD to install on my computer as I still have many WP7 files. It will not let me download it, it says that it will not work with Win10, need win95. I tried the compatibility checker and still will not load. Any suggestions????...
  5. Corel Word Perfect 7 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Corel Word Perfect 7 on Windows 10: Just bought a NEW WP7 CD to install on my computer as I still have many WP7 files. It will not let me download it, it says that it will not work with Win10, need win95. I tried the compatibility checker and still will not load. Any suggestions????...
  6. Corel Word Perfect 7 on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. word and my outlook print fine today. How do I get windows to allow word perfect to print.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    word and my outlook print fine today. How do I get windows to allow word perfect to print.: Help, see above My computer updated last night, I think to windows 10. I use word perfect and it worked yesterday but won't print today, word and my outlook print fine today. How do I get windows to allow word perfect to print. Do I need software or an update? Please...
  8. Cannot save Word Perfect files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Cannot save Word Perfect files: I cannot save WP files. This problem is happening on and off. I thought I was doing something wrong instead the people that are creating the updates are creating this problem. How do I get in touch with the people are creating this nightmare? I depend on WP, and now I...
  9. File is supposedly "in use" by Word Perfect, except it isn't, and can't open or delete it

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    File is supposedly "in use" by Word Perfect, except it isn't, and can't open or delete it: I use WordPerfect. There is a file that inexplicably (literally in the last couple of hours after I tried to send it to someone) produces an error message - "File is read-only, or is in use by another program, you may edit it, but you must rename it." or words to that...
  10. Need to open Word Perfect Entrust Signed Documents

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need to open Word Perfect Entrust Signed Documents: I have Windows 10 OS and MS Office 365 - My aunt asked me to print her documents which are on a hard drive seperate from her computer which died.......Here documents are Word Perfect Entrust Signed Documents - I have downloaded Word Perfect 9 based on some things I read but I...