Windows 10: Word press

Discus and support Word press in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; not sure if suitable but it is software. I want to put wordpress blog into a sub domain, ok so far, it goes into a folder called 'wp' - but how do I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by elbmek, Jan 21, 2019.

1. elbmek Win User

Word press

not sure if suitable but it is software. I want to put wordpress blog into a sub domain, ok so far, it goes into a folder called 'wp' - but how do I open it to begin inserting relevant items onto page. Or is there another section to download inot the same folder, it does not 'look complete'. puzzled.

:)

elbmek, Jan 21, 2019
  2. aleisha11 Win User

Deleting specific words from the predictive text dictionary

Hi, BigOnion. Welcome to our community. There's no option to delete a specific word. But, you may try suggesting the idea through this link: Feature
    Suggestions

If in case you want the words not to be suggested or reset the personal dictionary, here is how you do it:

Windows Phone 8

• Go to Settings > keyboard > tap your language keyboard.
    • Uncheck Suggest text.
    • Press the Back key to return to the keyboard screen.
    • Press advanced > reset suggestions
      to remove all the words you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.
    Windows Phone 7

• Go to Settings > keyboard > select input languages under
      Choose keyboard languages.
    • Press typing settings > press input language under
      Keyboard.
    • Uncheck Suggest text and highlight misspelt words.
    • Press the Back key to return to the typing settings screen.
    • Press reset suggestions to remove all the words that you have added to your suggestion list, but keep the ones that came with your phone.

aleisha11, Jan 21, 2019
  3. Am360 Win User
    Suggestion on enhancement of typing Amharic words

To those who developed Amharic typing/keyboarding system. I have one comment/suggestion on it.

"Enter" or "Space" key is used frequently when Amharic words are typed. These keys help to select the right word from displayed options. To make Amharic typing fast and easy please enhance it to take the first choice when the user press any other key that
    is not listed as options. For example to type the word "ሚስጥር" here are the steps on the current Amharic typing system

1. pressing "m" and then "i" and then space/enter keys (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" and then space/enter keys (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." and then space/enter keys (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" and then space/enter keys (to type ር)

I suggest to have a possibility not to use space/enter keys to write the same word ("ሚስጥር"). That means when I press "m" and then "i", I have two available options "ሚ" and "ሜ". space/enter key is used to type "ሚ" and "e" is used to type "ሜ". If the user
    type any other keys (other than "e" or space/enter), it will not write anything on the screen because it is out of the available options. What I am suggesting here is that - when the user types any key which is not in the available options, let it take the
    first option.

if you apply the above suggestion here will be the steps to type the word "ሚስጥር"

1. pressing "m" and then "i" (to type ሚ)

2. pressing "s" (to type ስ)

3. pressing "t" and then "." (to type ጥ)

4. pressing "r" (to type ር)

This will make typing Amharic words very easy and fast.

Am360, Jan 21, 2019
  4. Word press

Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 21, 2019
Thema:

Word press

1. Word press - Similar Threads - Word press

2. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  3. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Customization
    Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace: Hello! A friend of mine is currently having trouble with shortcut keys appearing on the Microsoft Word ribbon. It doesn't affect anything else but it is somewhat annoying because it happens every single time she presses backspace. I've tried disabling some things in the...
  4. Shortcut keys appearing on Microsoft Word ribbon when pressing backspace

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it...

How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it...: How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it will not display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-display-the-ribbon-on-word-i-have/3742fe4b-0b71-476e-9e38-073f6df8a36d
  6. How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it...

in Windows 10 Customization
    How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it...: How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it will not display https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-display-the-ribbon-on-word-i-have/3742fe4b-0b71-476e-9e38-073f6df8a36d
  7. How can I display the ribbon on word? I have pressed CTR+F1 I have pressed CTR+fn+f1 and it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. My laptop type words after long press all keys . How can fix this prblm for quick typing...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop type words after long press all keys . How can fix this prblm for quick typing...: My laptop type words after long press all keys . How can fix this prblm for quick typing ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-type-words-after-long-press-all-keys-how/bb1524ba-9809-4d6d-b844-7eeed958e27b
  9. My laptop type words after long press all keys . How can fix this prblm for quick typing...

My laptop type words after long press all keys . How can fix this prblm for quick typing...: My laptop type words after long press all keys . How can fix this prblm for quick typing ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-laptop-type-words-after-long-press-all-keys-how/bb1524ba-9809-4d6d-b844-7eeed958e27b
  10. My laptop type words after long press all keys . How can fix this prblm for quick typing...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware