Windows 10: WORD PROCESSING

Discus and support WORD PROCESSING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; THE original MSWORKS JUST WORKED, ALL THESE THINGS THAT HAVE COME SINCE TRY TO BE SO CLEVER THAT THE SIMPLICITY HAS JUST GONE. ANY RELIABLE PROGRAMS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TED RELPH, Sep 14, 2018.

1. TED RELPH Win User

WORD PROCESSING

THE original MSWORKS JUST WORKED, ALL THESE THINGS THAT HAVE COME SINCE TRY TO BE SO CLEVER THAT THE SIMPLICITY HAS JUST GONE.

ANY RELIABLE PROGRAMS LEFT?

:)

TED RELPH, Sep 14, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

3. Anju Thekkethil Win User
    Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 17, 2018 at 11:43 AM
  4. patrickt Win User

WORD PROCESSING

Word Processing Problem

This morning after breakfast at 5 a.m. and walking my dog at 7, I decided to give it another go. I got my MS Office 2003 disk and set about trying installing Word again. I'd tired a half-dozen times so I started again, trying to do it a little different than before.

It worked. I don't know if not installing the shared tools was an important step or not or if it was just that MS Word prefers Friday over Thursday.

Thanks anyway.

Thema:

WORD PROCESSING

1. WORD PROCESSING - Similar Threads - WORD PROCESSING

2. Slow Mouse Right CLick ( CONTENT MENU) in WORD Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Slow Mouse Right CLick ( CONTENT MENU) in WORD Windows 10: Slow Mouse Right Click ( CONTENT MENU) in WORD Windows 10 Lots of complicated fixes that I cannot do. Is there something easy? Like a Microsoft patch?...
  3. My word is not underlining when i spell a word wrong

in Windows 10 Customization
    My word is not underlining when i spell a word wrong: usually it does, but however this does not happen on a document sometimes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/my-word-is-not-underlining-when-i-spell-a-word/c0e207b6-ef3f-4ddc-9dc6-55b4622d1aa0
  4. How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid: How do i can whrite text under second line after whrite one word in first line on notepaid https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_news/how-do-i-can-whrite-text-under-second-line-after/2e1d57e6-dc8b-4444-8617-e0193cee3491
  5. cannnot open excel or word

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    cannnot open excel or word: I cannot open office or word today. I am on a time crunch and I m not sure what's going on. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/cannnot-open-excel-or-word/15f4675b-a2ea-4052-9d20-60989f3f93bf
  6. Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?: How do I convert a text doc into a word doc? Thanks- LB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-a-txt-doc-into-a-word-doc/d8192142-066d-49d9-b2ee-c5098ea28b03
  7. Transfer of purchased Word

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Transfer of purchased Word: I had my laptop replaced by its manufacture, due to a warranty issue, how do I get my paid for Word transferred on to the new computer, as they deleted everything on the old one....
  8. internet settings. Word and spelling suggestions.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    internet settings. Word and spelling suggestions.: How do I turn off word spelling suggestions on internet? and in chat rooms the first letter I type does not come up on the mess box misspelling the word. Don't know if problem is related but only does it when the word suggestion box pups up. Very frustrating. thanks for any...
  9. Microsoft is testing radical ink color picker in Word Mobile on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft is testing radical ink color picker in Word Mobile on Windows 10: Microsoft’s current strategy for Office is somewhat interesting as the company allows you to download its mobile apps for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint for free on Windows 10 devices. The mobile version of Word is built for tablets and it’s available on a screen size of 10.1...
  10. Word Processing Problem

Word Processing Problem: I'm old. When I was working I wasn't much for collaboration and now, not at all. I don't want to do layouts or exotic document designs. For years I used Windows Office 2003 and was happy. I could type my documents in Word and send them through Outlook. But, time moves on. Now...