Windows 10: WORD PROCESSING

Discus and support WORD PROCESSING in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; THE original MSWORKS JUST WORKED, ALL THESE THINGS THAT HAVE COME SINCE TRY TO BE SO CLEVER THAT THE SIMPLICITY HAS JUST GONE. ANY RELIABLE PROGRAMS... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TED RELPH, Sep 14, 2018.

1. TED RELPH Win User

WORD PROCESSING

THE original MSWORKS JUST WORKED, ALL THESE THINGS THAT HAVE COME SINCE TRY TO BE SO CLEVER THAT THE SIMPLICITY HAS JUST GONE.

ANY RELIABLE PROGRAMS LEFT?

:)

TED RELPH, Sep 14, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Sep 17, 2018
  4. patrickt Win User

WORD PROCESSING

Word Processing Problem

This morning after breakfast at 5 a.m. and walking my dog at 7, I decided to give it another go. I got my MS Office 2003 disk and set about trying installing Word again. I'd tired a half-dozen times so I started again, trying to do it a little different than before.

It worked. I don't know if not installing the shared tools was an important step or not or if it was just that MS Word prefers Friday over Thursday.

Thanks anyway.

patrickt, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

WORD PROCESSING

1. WORD PROCESSING - Similar Threads - WORD PROCESSING

2. One Drive prevents me from accessing Word documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive prevents me from accessing Word documents: Recently, even though I'm logged into One Drive, when I open Word documents saved on One Drive I get a message telling me to "sign in" and saying something about being unable to sync. I've never had this problem before. If I'm signed in, I should be able to access existing...
  3. How do I word a question which advisors repeatedly misunderstand?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    How do I word a question which advisors repeatedly misunderstand?: When I (and numerous other users it seems) ask the following of advisors / techs it is more often than not misunderstood, so how do I word it so that this does not happen? The question is along the following lines : computer does not respond to the power button, or power...
  4. In Word, 2 page spread is sent and changes to pdf

in Windows 10 Support
    In Word, 2 page spread is sent and changes to pdf: I edit a magazine (not for money) and do this with a 2 page spread onscreen; when I send it to someone else for checking and printing, it chnges from my Compatibility mode to a pdf doc, which alters the spacing etc for printing. What can I do so that the receiver gets it in...
  5. word - wordpad

in Windows 10 Customization
    word - wordpad: People send me email attachments in word and they only open in wordpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-wordpad/ccb02627-34b5-4a40-858f-16b983a7756e
  6. Word Calendar Template

Word Calendar Template: I am using a Word calendar template. I have created all my calendar entries and save it as a word document. However, each time I open the document it keeps asking me to pick a month - just like a new template. Please help...
  7. Word calendar template

Word calendar template: I am using a Word calendar template. I have created all my calendar entries and save it as a word document. However, each time I open the document it keeps asking me to pick a month - just like a new template. Please help...
  8. WORD

WORD: Why can't I get into WORD? I am computer illiterate but what `window' button do I hover over? If it isn't explicit the details of how to get back on track it often means I have to get a technician in for something that should be self-explanatory online....
  9. Free Word

Free Word: Someone told me about the Free Word offer and I downloaded it. But I don't like it and I want to go back to before I downloaded it. I can't find a way to undo this and I'm so unhappy. I thought it would be just like the Word doc I've been using. Anyway I just wish I could...
  10. Word Processing Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Word Processing Problem: I'm old. When I was working I wasn't much for collaboration and now, not at all. I don't want to do layouts or exotic document designs. For years I used Windows Office 2003 and was happy. I could type my documents in Word and send them through Outlook. But, time moves on. Now...