Windows 10: Word running slow on windows 10, script debug on Yahoo and Facebook

Discus and support Word running slow on windows 10, script debug on Yahoo and Facebook in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, since upgrading to windows 10 Word is maddeningly slow to open and close. In fact the whole system just seems slower. Also I keep getting script... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by bookworm11, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Word running slow on windows 10, script debug on Yahoo and Facebook

Hi, since upgrading to windows 10 Word is maddeningly slow to open and close. In fact the whole system just seems slower.

Also I keep getting script debug messages, especially when using Facebook and Yahoo.

Anyone help?

:)

bookworm11, Oct 28, 2015
  2. global16 Win User

Windows 10 problems

The computer keeps freezing, i keep getting a script problem, ie stop script, debug it or continue.Its slow as well.

global16, Oct 28, 2015
  3. Constant script error/not repsonding message on Twitter

Immediately after upgrading from 8.1 to 10/Edge "Twitter" and other sites are constantly running slow/freezing and showing as "not responding" with the odd "due to long running script" error messages.

I have ticked the two debugging error script message boxes. (or whatever they are called!)

Nothing has made any difference. My laptop is now running extremely slow. All this started immediately after the upgrade to Windows 10/Edge.

What is the solution? How long before this is fixed?

So many bugs.......not good at all.

Any help appreciated.

Many thanks

LoveskissesLoves, Oct 28, 2015
Thema:

Word running slow on windows 10, script debug on Yahoo and Facebook

1. Word running slow on windows 10, script debug on Yahoo and Facebook - Similar Threads - Word running slow

2. Facebook games running very slow not in sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Facebook games running very slow not in sync: Why are video games on Facebook running so slow I have tried to play on Chrome and internet explorer, Microsoft Edge, they are all doing the same thing it frustrating to say the least. Anyone know what going on? please comment...
  3. Script Running slowing page uploads

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Script Running slowing page uploads: Every now and then I get a message flash saying A script is running slowing the page upload do I want to stop it...most of the time I can not get to the button to do this as it has gone. Is there a way to fix this as I have no idea what the script is and if it is damaging...
  4. Script running

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Script running: Every so often my computer will freeze on a page. I get a message push this button to stop the script, when I do this the page will unfreeze. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/script-running/95442ea7-9470-4cf6-815a-b9a626b9af61
  5. long running scripts slowing computer -

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    long running scripts slowing computer -: For the last 2 weeks my laptop has slowed down a lot...Have I made any changes? only when I have to bin a fast changing environment that I struggle to keep up with (being a senior) Like watching paint dry...occasionally message pops up - long running script running..but no...
  6. Disable script debugging in MS Edge

in Windows 10 Customization
    Disable script debugging in MS Edge: The MS Support instructions for Windows 10/Edge are often incorrect. For example, there is no tab available for "internet options" only "advanced settings" which does not have the simple tools available as options that are often needed. If I get an error message about a...
  7. Script debug messages

in Browsers and Email
    Script debug messages: Hi I'm using IE11.0.02 and keep getting a message box that scripts have caused errors do I want to continue running scripts, even when I select No I still get the error, this is making browsing difficult. I have googled the issue and followed the advice, I have done...
  8. Running Script

in Windows 10 Support
    Running Script: I am running Windows 10 / IE 11 and I keep getting a running script error (“Do you want to continue running scripts on this page”?) and it is driving me crazy. I am not real tech savvy so I don’t know where to look on how to. It just started doing it and I have been using...
  9. Slow Boot debugging advice

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Slow Boot debugging advice: Hello, since I've installed win10 I notice a Slow cold boot (restart) compared to my old win8.1. I'm talking of a fresh CLEAN installation, so no bloatware printer drivers or other stuff. I'm trying to debug the issue and recorded LOGS from my clean install boot, both...
  10. Win10 SLOW BOOT debugging

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Win10 SLOW BOOT debugging: Hello, since I've installed win10 I notice a Slow cold boot (restart) compared to my old win8.1. I'm talking of a fresh CLEAN installation, so no bloatware printer drivers or other stuff. I'm trying to debug the issue and recorded LOGS from my clean install boot, both...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. yahoo debug error

2. word running slow windows 10