Windows 10: Word software

Discus and support Word software in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I lost everything on my computer, including word, etc. I don't think I have the original install. Is there any way to retrieve the software w/o... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by LynnStokes, Apr 28, 2019.

1. Word software

I lost everything on my computer, including word, etc. I don't think I have the original install. Is there any way to retrieve the software w/o repurchasing? I do have ver 7. Thank you

:)

LynnStokes, Apr 28, 2019
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Apr 28, 2019
  3. Unable to edit Word documents in Windos 10

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

Word, Excel and PowerPoint are Office applications. There are different Office versions. You may follow the steps below to check which version of Office you are using.

• Go to File Then select Account.

• Click on About Word (Which have symbol of question mark).

I also suggest you to check multiple versions of Microsoft Office is installed or not in your system. You may follow the steps below:

• Go to Control panel.

• Click on programs and features.

Please do let us know the version of Office that you are using for further assistance.

Anju Thekkethil, Apr 28, 2019
  4. Word Man Win User

Word software

Word software

Ah, OK. It sounds more like a macro could sort that but that's way out of my league (unless in Excel). Hopefully, someone here at TenForums has more experience in Word that can give you constructive suggestions.

Best of Luck!

Word Man, Apr 28, 2019
Thema:

Word software

1. Word software - Similar Threads - Word software

2. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  3. Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nepali Unicode font display reversed and made no sense in MS Word: I prepared a file using Nepali Unicode in MS Word yesterday. Today, when I opened the file again, I was surprised that the words were completely reversed and made no sense. What could be the reason for this? And what is the solution to this problem?...
  4. How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?

How can I replace numbers with document names in Word?: My document have numbers instead of my file names. I want to replace the numbers with my file names. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-replace-numbers-with-document-names-in/5db0b361-f567-47bd-a1d4-677d2a1eeb81
  5. How Disable Microsoft Word popup? Unwanted software

in Microsoft Office and 365
    How Disable Microsoft Word popup? Unwanted software: Got this new laptop, but as usual, the mandatory Windows Update made me do another reboot. But this time it was exceptionally annoying. For starters, I have never asked for nor do I want Microsoft Office (I always use Open Office instead). I did not install it- it just popped...
  6. How Disable Microsoft Word popup? Unwanted software

How Disable Microsoft Word popup? Unwanted software: Got this new laptop, but as usual, the mandatory Windows Update made me do another reboot. But this time it was exceptionally annoying. For starters, I have never asked for nor do I want Microsoft Office (I always use Open Office instead). I did not install it- it just popped...
  7. Problems installing a software with Microsoft word

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problems installing a software with Microsoft word: I cant install PERRLA on my Microsoft word. I have Microsoft 365 which all I need to intall but it won't allow. Please help. Thanks, Larissa Aque *** Email address is removed for privacy ***...
  8. A software which can search large pdf for a word in an instant

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    A software which can search large pdf for a word in an instant: I have used my kindle I can search for a word very fast even though it has poor CPU because it creates some registry,what can be a software which can mimic this thing on windows? large pdf file like 500 mb submitted by /u/imevilx [link] [comments]...
  9. MS Word Files No Longer Directly Associated With Word Software

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    MS Word Files No Longer Directly Associated With Word Software: I've had MS 365 for two years. As of 6 weeks ago, all of my Word files in file manager now have a notepad icon next to them. When I click on them in file manager, unreadable characters open in a notepad document. All Word files affected with this issue have the docx...
  10. Word software

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word software: Hello guys, I am new here and I hope I am writing where I should. I was wondering if it is posible to create a simple software or if there is something like this already inside microsoft word: I was thinking if it is posible to create a simple software which has like 4 or 5...