Windows 10: Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ?

Discus and support Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi I was using word yesterday and suddenly today when I start the computer it opens Word and multiple blank documents appear on screen. I have been... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ChrisCraig4, Jun 6, 2019.

1. Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ?

Hi I was using word yesterday and suddenly today when I start the computer it opens Word and multiple blank documents appear on screen. I have been following a recent group discussion and cant get it to stop. Any ideas ?

Chris Craig

:)

ChrisCraig4, Jun 6, 2019

2. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Jun 6, 2019
  3. jbunch07 Win User
    Vista Automatic Updating Error

Resolution Suggestion:

# To resolve this problem, make sure that BITS and the Automatic Updates service are started..

A simple solution but one that works in most circumstances!

1. Click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.

2. In the list of services, right-click Automatic Updates, and then click Properties.

3. In the Startup type list, click Automatic, and then click Apply.

4. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

5. Right-click Background Intelligent Transfer Service, and then click Properties.

6. In the Startup type list, click Manual, and then click Apply.

7. If Service status is set to Stopped, click Start, and then click OK.

http://www.updatexp.com/0x80070422.html- source *Smile Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ? :) hope that helps.

jbunch07, Jun 6, 2019
  4. GJM1969 Win User

Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ?

Word opening automatically on startup (windows 10)

Hello

In the last few days only, Word has opened automatically when my computer starts up. I have read other threads on a similar subject and have already checked for the following:

1. Task Manager (Start Up) - Word does not appear in this list

2. Regedit (HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run) - checked and there is no string with Word in it.

Neither of these steps works.

If anyone knows of another solution, then please advise.

GJM

GJM1969, Jun 6, 2019
Thema:

Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ?

1. Word starting up automatically when computer starts up ? - Similar Threads - Word starting automatically

2. Pop ups when starting up my computer

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Pop ups when starting up my computer: Whenever I start up my computer there is a small box that appears and then disappears and I don’t know how to get rid of it. Is this a virus or some type of malware? And if it is how do I get rid of it....
  3. Word automatically starts when Windows 10 starts

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word automatically starts when Windows 10 starts: I have done EVERYTHING on the post started back in 2017 on this issue. Here's that thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/word-opening-automatically-on-startup-windows-10/34064263-620a-4aee-930f-ff92c0511f89?auth=1 I have...
  4. Word automatically starts when Windows 10 starts

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word automatically starts when Windows 10 starts: I followed along in the post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/word-opening-automatically-on-startup-windows-10/34064263-620a-4aee-930f-ff92c0511f89?page=1 However, it is a locked thread. I have done EVERYTHING recommended, and...
  5. Computer Lagging when starting up

Computer Lagging when starting up: Hi. For the past few weeks, whenever I start up my pc, it would start lagging and going really slow for 5 minutes, then going back to normal. The mouse would slow down, you can barely click anything, and the typing is delayed. I have looked up fixes and none that I have tried...
  6. Computer start up

Computer start up: I don't want to keep using my password to start up my computer, every time I begin work. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/computer-start-up/d4cea368-926f-4ffe-8542-7cd323d53d3b
  7. start up computer

in Windows 10 Support
    start up computer: good afternoon I need some help i can't remember how to chang the start up so you don't have to click in anything you just start up the computer and it goes to your desktop without clicking in anything I remrmber that you are supposed to push the start button and some other...
  8. Computer start up

Computer start up: On start up after I enter my password it brings up a screen saying please reenter your password. Because you’re accessing sensitive info you need to verify your password. My question is if this is a scam or Legit? I think windows did an update when it was shut down the last...
  9. Computer is not starting up

Computer is not starting up: So I hit the power button on my computer, but I wait for at least ten minutes before anything happens on the screen. Sometimes I have to wait for over an hour before it shows the menu. During this time, the screen is black and I can't do anything. Is there any solution or fix...
  10. Word document automatically loads at start up.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Word document automatically loads at start up.: Thanks, that's done the trick. *Smile

Users found this page by searching for:

1. word starts up automatically

2. word automatically starts up

3. word starts when windows starts

4. word starts automatically,
  5. word automatically starts,
  6. word starts up every time i start my computer,
  7. word is starting automatically in windows 10,
  8. how to stop word from starting automatically,
  9. how do i stop word from opening automatically,
  10. how to stop word opening on startup,
  11. how to open word document when windows starts up,