Windows 10: Word Suggestion Stopped Working

Discus and support Word Suggestion Stopped Working in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; After last update 04/11/22 for Win 10 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1679 Word suggestion stopped working on two of our rigs. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Heidi-Ann Fourkiller, Apr 17, 2022.

1. Word Suggestion Stopped Working

After last update 04/11/22 for Win 10 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1679 Word suggestion stopped working on two of our rigs. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue?

:)

Heidi-Ann Fourkiller, Apr 17, 2022
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

three word suggestions

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you want to disable word suggestions when you type any word. I’ll certainly help you with the steps.

To disable text suggestions, I would suggest you to refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows Logo key + I, to open
      Settings.
    2. Click on Devices, and click on
      Typing
      on the left pane.
    3. Now, under Typing toggle the switch to off for
      Show text suggestions as I type on the software keyboard.
    4. Under Hardware keyboard, toggle the switch to on for
      Show text suggestions as I type.

Let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to help you further.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 17, 2022
  3. Word Suggestion

Am struggling to get word suggestion to work on my recently purchased Nokia c2-01. On the c1-01 it gave a visual list of possibilities, eg "if", "he". Etc before a selection but on my c2-01 nothing appears on the screen despite word suggestion being toggled
    on. Any ideas out there.....I bought it for this featur.

Andrew

Andrewlysley, Apr 17, 2022
  4. eyke Win User

Word Suggestion Stopped Working

6500c Word suggestions?

How does the SMS Prediction options -> Prediction type -> Word suggestions work?

Are you supposed to see some matching words being suggested when you type out the first few letters?

No words were suggested even with "Word suggestions" selected with my new 6500c.

There doesn't seem to be a difference between "Normal" & "Word suggestions".

Thanks in advance.

Thema:

Word Suggestion Stopped Working

1. Word Suggestion Stopped Working - Similar Threads - Word Suggestion Stopped

2. Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...: Enter has stopped working in word 2013 have tried all suggested online remedies, nothing seems to work. Any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-key-has-stopped-working-on-word-2013-have/e7524db3-2c25-4028-bf54-c861982c53d1
  3. Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...: Enter has stopped working in word 2013 have tried all suggested online remedies, nothing seems to work. Any help appreciated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/enter-key-has-stopped-working-on-word-2013-have/e7524db3-2c25-4028-bf54-c861982c53d1
  4. Enter key has stopped working on word 2013, have tried all suggestions nothing works. Any...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Word Suggestion Stopped Working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Word Suggestion Stopped Working: After last update 04/11/22 for Win 10 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1679 Word suggestion stopped working on two of our rigs. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue?...
  6. Word Suggestion Stopped Working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Word Suggestion Stopped Working: After last update 04/11/22 for Win 10 Edition Windows 10 Home Version 21H2 OS build 19044.1679 Word suggestion stopped working on two of our rigs. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue?...
  7. unwanted word suggestions appearing

in Windows 10 Customization
    unwanted word suggestions appearing: Suddenly word suggestions are appearing on every site I type anything inincluding this one. Cannot find a way or place to disable them. Any suggestions are welcome. they're most annoying. Have no idea where they are coming from....
  8. three word suggestions

three word suggestions: How do I remove the three word suggestions that pop up on every word as I type? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/three-word-suggestions/aef897c1-985c-4365-b335-f336b3ac33cb
  9. auto suggestion of word while using word application

auto suggestion of word while using word application: Please help! While I am typing anywhere, I get this annoying word suggestion box on my screen, often over my text. How do I switch it off and make it go to it's final resting place? Screen shot below: Thank you wise people. Rach Oh so ironic!!!!!!...
  10. Suggestions for new word processor

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Suggestions for new word processor: I've been using Open Office on both my laptop where it runs perfectly and on my desktop where very common names such Haden, Cassidy etc. are red lined (well I see Haden got the old red line here too). Anyway, when I put a file with no red lining on my flash drive (from...