Windows 10: Word templates

Discus and support Word templates in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; I am using Microsoft 365.(Win 10) I use word a lot. This morning I opened Word and I usually see along the top several templates. Blank, and then... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by j45, Aug 17, 2021.

1. J45
    j45 Win User

Word templates

I am using Microsoft 365.(Win 10) I use word a lot. This morning I opened Word and I usually see along the top several templates. Blank, and then single space and a few others. All gone except for Blank document What happened? Any suggestions? How do I create a custom template?

:)

2. Chatts17 Win User

Word Calendar Template

I am using a Word calendar template. I have created all my calendar entries and save it as a word document. However, each time I open the document it keeps asking me to pick a month - just like a new template.
    Please help

Chatts17, Aug 17, 2021
  3. Chatts17 Win User
    Word calendar template

I am using a Word calendar template. I have created all my calendar entries and save it as a word document. However, each time I open the document it keeps asking me to pick a month - just like a new template. Please help

Chatts17, Aug 17, 2021
  4. Edwin Win User

Word templates

Master Templates in Office?

Can you not open a specific template from jump lists?

Word templates [​IMG]

Edwin, Aug 17, 2021
Thema:

Word templates

1. Word templates - Similar Threads - Word templates

2. Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...
  3. Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reading Book Log Templates on Microsoft Word etc.: Does Microsoft have a 'reading book log' template?I always see on social media these digital reading book logs and wonder how I could create my own. However, Microsoft Word/Excel/OneNote etc do not have any templates available or have any of the tools available to create such...
  4. Changing the Word Document Template in Office Windows Suite 2021

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Changing the Word Document Template in Office Windows Suite 2021: Could I get simple step-by-step directions to create a word document template that will open automatically in Word Office Suite, NOT 365 with a specific font and margin settings, every time I open Word to create a new document?Thank you,Susan...
  5. Changing the Word Document Template in Office Windows Suite 2021

Changing the Word Document Template in Office Windows Suite 2021: Could I get simple step-by-step directions to create a word document template that will open automatically in Word Office Suite, NOT 365 with a specific font and margin settings, every time I open Word to create a new document?Thank you,Susan...
  6. using word and I want to pin a template to my quick access on the taskbar

in Windows 10 Gaming
    using word and I want to pin a template to my quick access on the taskbar: using word and I want to pin a template to my quick access on the taskbarI used to be able to do this but all my pinned docs and templates have gone...
  7. using word and I want to pin a template to my quick access on the taskbar

using word and I want to pin a template to my quick access on the taskbar: using word and I want to pin a template to my quick access on the taskbarI used to be able to do this but all my pinned docs and templates have gone...
  8. Right-click > Open for a Word template in Windows 11 creates a new document based on the...

Right-click > Open for a Word template in Windows 11 creates a new document based on the...: I do not know that this is a bug. It may be by design, but it is a change.I saw this in another forum and thought it should be passed on.The norm since at least Office 97 in Windows has been that if you right-click on a template file in Explorer and choose Open you open that...
  9. Right-click > Open for a Word template in Windows 11 creates a new document based on the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Right-click > Open for a Word template in Windows 11 creates a new document based on the...: I do not know that this is a bug. It may be by design, but it is a change.I saw this in another forum and thought it should be passed on.The norm since at least Office 97 in Windows has been that if you right-click on a template file in Explorer and choose Open you open that...
  10. Custom Templates Not Showing in Word Opening Screem

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Custom Templates Not Showing in Word Opening Screem: I just installed Office 365 on a new machine after using 2010 for years on another machine. I have not been able to get two custom templates to appear anywhere on Word's opening screen. I would like to have them right between Blank Document and Welcome to Word. How do I make...