Windows 10: WORD - thousands of grid blocks show up in my WORD docs.

Discus and support WORD - thousands of grid blocks show up in my WORD docs. in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Today, a grid is superimposed on my WORD docs. It's like a fence of 50 blocks across each row and at least 50 rows. They don't seen to affect any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by michael B18912, Aug 9, 2020.

1. WORD - thousands of grid blocks show up in my WORD docs.

Today, a grid is superimposed on my WORD docs. It's like a fence of 50 blocks across each row and at least 50 rows. They don't seen to affect any function in WORD except I have to look through a mesh fence to see any of my documents

I'd appreciate any suggestions on what to do to get rid of this.

Thank you

:)

michael B18912, Aug 9, 2020

2. microsoft word 2003

I have a lot of ms word files on my pc. But one of them showed me an error - Getting unknown error messages while opening (.doc) or (.docx) files. I don't know how to open my word file or repair microsoft word. Any suggestions, guys, please.

abandone15, Aug 9, 2020
  3. srj123 Win User
    Word docs

many thanks for responding and trying to help me. the problem is that all of the docs in various folders that were word docs are no longer word docs - they only open on wordpad (and so parts of the docs cannot be seen). does anyone know why that would
    happen?

I actually don't know if I have a current subscription to office.

thanks again for any help anyone can give

srj123, Aug 9, 2020
  4. ?jeff Win User

WORD - thousands of grid blocks show up in my WORD docs.

Show excel grids in emailed docs

I am so far unable to email excel docs that I've edited on my winphone8 with the grids showing(I want them showing). Any suggestions?

?jeff, Aug 9, 2020
Thema:

WORD - thousands of grid blocks show up in my WORD docs.

1. WORD - thousands of grid blocks show up in my WORD docs. - Similar Threads - WORD thousands grid

2. Word docs

in Windows 10 Customization
    Word docs: all my docs have changed to wordpad - i need word - how do i change them all back to word https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/14b35def-7d81-4b36-a574-49820a43b449
  3. opening a word doc

in Windows 10 Customization
    opening a word doc: since purchasing and installing Adobe, When I open a document in word i have about 3 signs coming up - eg: File not found: /Library/Application Support/Adobe/MACPDFM/MacPDFM.framework/Versions/A/MacPDFM How do I stop this?...
  4. I am unable to open word doc or create word docs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I am unable to open word doc or create word docs: I am unable top open any Docs at all- it is like I have never had Widows 10 that is the only program I have ever had on the computer how can I fix it please? All updates and security are done...
  5. getting a word count for multiple word docs

getting a word count for multiple word docs: Hi All, I am writing a book and now have 240 mini-chapters done, I think about two volumes worth. I can get the file explorer to show the word count for each of them but I can't find how to get a tally for all chapters together. I'm not married to doing this through file...
  6. word docs

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    word docs: I just renewed my $99 subscription, and yet I still can NOT access my MSWord docs to edit. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/word-docs/4c72539b-d66b-48de-afbc-94febd147180
  7. Word blocked

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Word blocked: I am blocked out of using Word (365). If I try to access my files I am told I must sign in first. But the sign in box will not allow any typing. If by chance it does, it then tells me I must use Windows Hello to sign in. My renew is not due until January. What can possibly...
  8. Lost Word Doc

Lost Word Doc: I think I just deleted my address book from Word 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/lost-word-doc/a0657285-f937-4b2c-98f8-1bc8b30fc70b"
  9. Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Converting a TXT doc into a Word doc?: How do I convert a text doc into a word doc? Thanks- LB https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-winapps-appscat_tools/converting-a-txt-doc-into-a-word-doc/d8192142-066d-49d9-b2ee-c5098ea28b03
  10. how to open this doc as word doc?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to open this doc as word doc?: This document was originally opened as a notepad document, so it opens that way always. I would like to change it to a Word document. Is that possible?...