Windows 10: Word unresponsive if copying anything - Office 365, July 2021 version

Discus and support Word unresponsive if copying anything - Office 365, July 2021 version in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; After the latest update Word can become unresponsive if copying anything inside document or between documents. If you encounter this problem, check if... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by AndreTen, Aug 6, 2021.

1. AndreTen Win User

Word unresponsive if copying anything - Office 365, July 2021 version

After the latest update Word can become unresponsive if copying anything inside document or between documents. If you encounter this problem, check if you have Mouse Without Borders installed, or anything else with similar functionality. Disable software for sharing mouse and keyboards and Word will work fine again. Sadly, I really do like MWB, and am dependent on it. Problem occurred here after Office 365 late July update. Tested it on 21H1 and 21H2 Windows, also on Release preview.

:)

AndreTen, Aug 6, 2021
  2. AndreTen Win User

After the latest update Word can become unresponsive if copying anything inside document or between documents.

Word unresponsive if copying anything - Office 365, July 2021 version [​IMG]

If you encounter this problem, check if you have Mouse Without Borders installed, or anything else with similar functionality.

Disable software for sharing mouse and keyboards and Word will work fine again. Sadly, I really do like MWB, and am dependent on it.

Problem occurred here after Office 365 late July update. Tested it on 21H1 and 21H2 Windows, also on Release preview.

AndreTen, Aug 6, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Office 365 update 16001.11901.20062 for Windows 10 Mobile - July 16

Source:

Word unresponsive if copying anything - Office 365, July 2021 version [​IMG]
    Tip Latest Office Updates for Windows

Brink, Aug 6, 2021
  4. Word unresponsive if copying anything - Office 365, July 2021 version

Office 365 activation error after big Win 10 update

We appreciate your response, Keith. We suggest that you update Office 365 and see if it'll make a difference. You can simply do it by opening any Office 365 applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Here are the steps on how to do so:

• Open Office app, then click on File.
    • Look for Account, then click on Update.
    • Once done, restart your computer.

We're looking forward to your feedback.

Carlos Tin, Aug 6, 2021
Thema:

1. Word unresponsive if copying anything - Office 365, July 2021 version - Similar Threads - Word unresponsive copying

2. no search bar in Office Word 365

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    no search bar in Office Word 365: I recently installed Office 365. I have Windows 10. I do not have a search window in "Word" to find a word or phrase. Neither do I have "Home" on my upper bar. Someone put Libre Writer etc. on my computer now all of my Word files format has been changed to Libre. How...
  3. Office 365 version 1908 update

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 version 1908 update: ]Hi, my current build of Office 365 1908 version is 11929.20300 (September build) and the last build is 11929.20838 . As mentionned in the official site https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...5-apps-updates the release upgrading from is either Version 1908 (Build...
  4. Office 365 version 1908 update

in Windows 10 Support
    Office 365 version 1908 update: ]Hi, my current build of Office 365 1908 version is 11929.20300 (September build) and the last build is 11929.20838 . As mentionned in the official site https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/off...5-apps-updates the release upgrading from is either Version 1908 (Build...
  5. Office 365 - WORD "temp enviroment variable"

Office 365 - WORD "temp enviroment variable": I need some help. Over the 6-8 weeks I have had, what I call a major issue with Word. I have 46 files in my Word folder and when I launch a file, edit it and try to save it I hear a "beep" and a message appears, " Word could not create work file. Check the "temp environment...
  6. Microsoft Office 365 Word

Microsoft Office 365 Word: G'day, I have just updated to 365 Word. I have been practicing writing documents. Obviously I do not want to keep them. Each time I open a new page on the left hand side are all my previous documents. I cannot find out how to delete them. Please could somebody help me?...
  7. Microsoft Word Office 365

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Word Office 365: Does anyone have a way to restore a corrupt Word document? I've tried everything and I really need this document. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/microsoft-word-office-365/51fde4cc-82e6-41f8-8520-82cc41422b5e
  8. Office 365 - uninstall before installing own copy of Office?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Office 365 - uninstall before installing own copy of Office?: Hi... My lady friend of the moment has been given an Asus Vivobook as a birthday present. It's a basic unit with an 11.6'' screen which she'd like to use instead of her laptop, when she needs something lighter and easily carried. The Asus comes loaded with Windows...
  9. Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook

in Windows 10 News
    Office 365 July Updates: Word Researcher and Focused Inbox for Outlook: This month, we are releasing a new set of cloud-powered intelligent services in Office apps designed to save you time and produce better results. These features help you improve your writing in Word, deliver dynamic presentations in PowerPoint and prioritize the emails that...
  10. New to Office 365 in July 2017

in Windows 10 News
    New to Office 365 in July 2017: This month, we hosted more than 17,000 attendees at Microsoft Inspire, our annual conference for partners, where we announced Microsoft 365 and debuted three new business apps to help companies of all sizes empower their employees and unlock growth and innovation. We also...