Windows 10: Word vs Publisher

Discus and support Word vs Publisher in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; In Word, when I scroll down the list of fonts, the highlighted text changes automatically. In Publisher it does not. Can this be changed in Publisher?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by frankmercurio, Jan 10, 2020.

1. Word vs Publisher

In Word, when I scroll down the list of fonts, the highlighted text changes automatically. In Publisher it does not. Can this be changed in Publisher?

Thanks

:)

frankmercurio, Jan 10, 2020

2. How do I unblock a publisher in windows 10?

I have gone through the steps as suggested above BUT interestingly don't see an publisher listed under the "Untrusted Publishers" but still get the same error box as shared above.

Screenshot

I wonder why?

Tanveer Malik, Jan 10, 2020
  3. Riel Alc Win User
    Blocked Publisher doesn't show up in Untrusted Publishers - how can I unblock the publisher?

Hi,

The software publisher won't appear in the Untrusted Publisher tab. Since, the steps you've provided didn't work, you unblock the publisher using Command Prompt. Please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows X, then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Press Shift + right-click on the program you want to unblock.
    • Click Copy as path, then paste in Command Prompt.
    • Hit Enter.

Let us know the result.

Riel Alc, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Word vs Publisher

Fonts not working in Word, but working in Excel and Publisher

I have a number of installed fonts that are working fine in Excel and Publisher, but are not working at all in Word. The fonts are listed, but when I select them, it displays and prints a generic font instead of the font that is selected.

PortableMold58, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

Word vs Publisher

1. Word vs Publisher - Similar Threads - Word Publisher

2. I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...: I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of CASE ID: 7040069019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-microsoft-365-word-or-excel-case/1e8c5ec8-b155-4b64-93f4-1d8c6dafeaef
  3. I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of...: I cannot open Microsoft 365, Word or Excel. Case opened a week ago. What is the status of CASE ID: 7040069019? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cannot-open-microsoft-365-word-or-excel-case/1e8c5ec8-b155-4b64-93f4-1d8c6dafeaef
  4. BSOD everytime i work using Office related app Word or Excel etc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD everytime i work using Office related app Word or Excel etc: i Just bought a brand new HP Victus for about 2 months now.everything works great, the hours of gaming, the webcam, the mic, the multi task all perfect until..one day i decided to use this laptop for work, just because i got bored working in my workdesk. i was working mainly...
  5. BSOD everytime i work using Office related app Word or Excel etc

BSOD everytime i work using Office related app Word or Excel etc: i Just bought a brand new HP Victus for about 2 months now.everything works great, the hours of gaming, the webcam, the mic, the multi task all perfect until..one day i decided to use this laptop for work, just because i got bored working in my workdesk. i was working mainly...
  6. There seems to be an issue with displaying some Nepali font Preeti words in MS Word? Could...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There seems to be an issue with displaying some Nepali font Preeti words in MS Word? Could...: There seems to be an issue with displaying some Nepali font Preeti words in MS Word. Could you please suggest in this issue? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-seems-to-be-an-issue-with-displaying-some/d0279e15-72a3-4c35-a7c4-775975d34047
  7. Why doesn't my Word and Publisher now work?

Why doesn't my Word and Publisher now work?: I need these programs to work ASAP!I thought that I automatically renewed yearly, is that the problem?The message says Word has run into an error that prevents it from working properly....
  8. Why doesn't my Word and Publisher now work?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't my Word and Publisher now work?: I need these programs to work ASAP!I thought that I automatically renewed yearly, is that the problem?The message says Word has run into an error that prevents it from working properly....
  9. How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher

How do I stop my computer not responding when using word or publisher: How do I prevent my computer not responding when using word or publisher? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-my-computer-not-responding-when/dc5174b8-6767-4664-979a-0e7dbddb11a2
  10. Fonts not working in Word, but working in Excel and Publisher

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Fonts not working in Word, but working in Excel and Publisher: I have a number of installed fonts that are working fine in Excel and Publisher, but are not working at all in Word. The fonts are listed, but when I select them, it displays and prints a generic font instead of the font that is selected....